Page 1 of 1

What up? I'm back

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:16 pm
by cheddar
After wondering where in the hell PG went for a while, then discovering this place, then refusing to register due to OverGrow type paranoia, I've come back.
Hopefully I'm remembered.
'Sup?

What up? I'm back

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:33 pm
by BAMF
cheddar wrote:After wondering where in the hell PG went for a while, then discovering this place, then refusing to register due to OverGrow type paranoia, I've come back.
Hopefully I'm remembered.
'Sup?
I remem`bah Ya

welcome home chedd`ah

What up? I'm back

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:22 pm
by A Bloke Down The Pub
What ho, you cheesey bugger! :tup:

What up? I'm back

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:24 pm
by Intrinsic
Cheers mate!

Weird quantum effects on the macro level.
http://www.sciencenews.org/view/generic ... macroworld

First solid planet found outside our Solar System
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/stor ... t=1&f=1007

What up? I'm back

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:02 pm
by cheddar
Aha! The old science crew back in action. Maybe I'll have to restart the thread.
Good to see y'all

What up? I'm back

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:31 pm
by Merry
High cheddar :wave:

What up? I'm back

Posted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:55 pm
by Hax
Heya :wave:

What up? I'm back

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:02 am
by ben ttech
hopefully,
the de-orbitted space station will break in two...
and destroy houston and Cape Canaveral in one fell swoop...

What up? I'm back

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:31 am
by BAMF
Merry wrote:High cheddar :wave:
... Merry...I truly LIVE to see your Avy... :tup:

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:44 am
by Intrinsic
ben ttech, you mean the ISS? It is still in stable orbit and manned, as far as i know.
Whata ya got against Cape Canaveral ben ttech? We need space ports, rocket scientist, micro-G engineers, ect. I’m with Hawking that we need to establish self-sustaining colonies in our solar system thus not worry that mankind survival is at the mercy of politicians with the nuclear button option.

And remember if we get the self sustaining tech from space, it is will lift a huge burden of us earth bound individuals and small groups to leave the yolk of large government states.

Two words

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:48 pm
by BAMF
Natasha Eloi

What up? I'm back

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:12 pm
by Intrinsic
I’m not a Canadian so I have no idea whom Natasha Eloi is. Image But …

...are not the Eloi the remnants of the humanity living on the surface after a catastrophic (nuclear?) war, from the classic HG Wells “The Time Machine”.

YOU SIR STAND CORRECT...

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:55 pm
by BAMF
"And when the sixth hour had come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour. And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" which means, "My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken Me?" ... And Jesus uttered a loud cry, and breathed His last. And the curtain of the Temple was torn in two, from top to bottom. And when the centurion, who stood facing Him, saw that He thus breathed His last, he said, "Truly this man was the Son of God!" (Mark 15:33-34,37-39)

This could get very deep... Use CAUTION!!!!!! ... Sharks lurk at this depth :Bong:

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:17 pm
by Intrinsic
I did not know Mark said Jesus said that. Prehaps that is where Wells got name for ‘em. They were a peaceful communist people; as in the Garden of Eden, biblical. But the truth was they were forsaken to be bred as cattle for the Morlocks

Anyway, Sally says "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” Is just plagiarism from Mark outta of Matthew 27:45-46. Image

Sharks? See those in the tank now, I call that one lunch and the other one dinner. Image

Do I know ya BAMF from PG? As?

What up? I'm back

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:53 am
by mrs.b.mcgee.
Hi cheddar!

Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:47 am
by BAMF
Intrinsic wrote:
Sharks? See those in the tank now, I call that one lunch and the other one dinner. Image

Do I know ya BAMF from PG? As?
Guess we can call em worms now its the compost pile... :teef:

Not so sure we know eachother from PG... unless u have an A/K/A :whistle: