Karma Whore
Custom Title: spliff ninja
Has bestowed Karma : 442 times
Received Karma : 319 times

Dirty seeds and sold dirt cheap

Post by Mister Grafik »

Irwin the Troll wrote:
Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:42 am

The term "Hermi" is offensive to many plants. I believe that Gender Fluid is now the acceptable terminology
Ah shit haha! Thanks for that one Irwin.

That was some good humor now I don't feel so wound up ..

:emp:

I guess if I never talked shit on the main seeder on OG none of my misfortune would have happened.
But then I wouldn't have found my 3 real friends here either. So I guess I am thankful for the 'powers that be' tossing me around as best they could.

Is no one else going to stand up? When someone takes Mephistos F7 work, crosses them together and sells them to noobs as F2

If he wasn't breeding 10 ago.. Chances are he's on his last ditch effort to be a breeder.. That's why you have his group of friends who COMPLIMENT all of his work no matter how shitty and then a group of growers who complained and tried to do journals between their other runs with some bullshit genetics. Now those guys got banned and they foster a community of fake fluff ALL TO TRY AND SELL NOOBS FAKE SEEDS.

Give them hell. You think we have time to wait for them to bottleneck themselves?

P.S. everyone from overgrow I done had a problem with seems to be meeting up with OJ

Which is funny

:emp:
.: the underdog is my dawg :.

Oldjoints
good karma
good karma
Has bestowed Karma : 23 times
Received Karma : 186 times

Post by Oldjoints »

P.S. everyone from overgrow I done had a problem with seems to be meeting up with OJ
I don’t keep track of who you have had a problem with at OG and could care less. To be honest I could give a rats ass about what you did at OG or what you do here. You seem to be nothing but a shitstorm with diarrhea mouth.
This is the second time you have associated me with people you don’t like at another site and have done the same thing with WHAB. You seem to be making it a habit of offending people no matter where you are at and then creating your own scenarios. Delusion seems to be your normal state of mind, I’m fine with that until you start including me in your delusions.
Keep me out of your crazy ass scenarios and backhand accusing me of things.

Mister Grafik
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by Mister Grafik »

You left and came back after I left. I'm not assosiating people with anyone. It is what it is, in black in white.
I'm not the one with an issue over the truth of a situation.

Go ask people what I did to end up here. You probably don't have to because you already know the real reason.

Oldjoints
good karma
good karma

Post by Oldjoints »

I don’t lie as I have no reason to do so.

Here is some truth for you:

I have never once mentioned your name to anyone at OG and not one person has ever mentioned your name to me.
Your self importance seems to be a factor of one and that’s yourself. And no I have no idea what happened at OG to bring you here and don’t care.
And who I talk to at OG is none of your business.

Mister Grafik
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by Mister Grafik »

I'm just going to start ignoring the fuck wit puppets and continuing my journey.

The management and 'top regulars' at Overgrow..
Switching around their entire marketing schemes..

It's so hilarious to watch as I slowly realize they are all a bunch of dougs trying to be breeders.
Using an oldschool platform to try and verify some sort of confirmation of being cool.

I can take them on one by one and pick them apart to their last brain cell.

Playing off their devaluation as 'generosity'.

Such pathetic walks of life, whoever is behind that site and a handful of those fake regulars.
I hope they choke and die on all of the lies they compose.

Specifically Sebring. That 'always busy' copycat wannabe cannabis community leader.

I can't wait until we drop their slam piece on the legal market. That motherfuckers whole business model is going out the window.

And then it's Bodhi's turn. That fuck stick catch-all pollen chucker passing off as the 'breeder's breeder'

It's game time mother fuckers. You better bring your best plants.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 938 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

Hmm, names I recognize. Don't remember anything aboot Sebring. But Bodhi is well liked in the community...is my understanding that he has given cuts and seeds to many folks over the years. Just an FYI. :wink:

Oldjoints
good karma
good karma

Post by Oldjoints »

Mister Grafik wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:26 am
I'm just going to start ignoring the fuck wit puppets and continuing my journey.
I think this is a good policy for you. But then again it’s not like you have much choice:
9749DA6B-871B-43A6-8677-5BB5E76BA986.png

Mister Grafik
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by Mister Grafik »

People can make up whatever they want on the internet.

You see, that's what clowns do when they have power. They create their own truth based on lies.
Notice how the badge underneath the bullshit they wrote about me says 'empathetic'.

I've built shops in Oklahoma OJ, you should learn your place.
Last edited by Mister Grafik on Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mister Grafik
Karma Whore
Karma Whore

Post by Mister Grafik »

Butcher Bob wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:51 am
Bodhi is well liked in the community...is my understanding that he has given cuts and seeds to many folks over the years. Just an FYI. :wink:
I understand that. But there's a new generation here.

Giving cuts and seeds is no longer going to be a pre-cursor for being well liked.

:gadday:

Oldjoints
good karma
good karma

Post by Oldjoints »

Mister Grafik wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:24 pm
I've built shops in Oklahoma OJ, you should learn your place.
And what place would that be?