Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Episode 01 : Respect the Leaf

Post by deran »

mistergrafik wrote:Erdpurt x PCK
oh, some swiss genes mixed with pakistan

erd comes from erdbeerli , which is german for strawberry, a hardy outdoor variety from the 90s, not the strongest nor highest thc values, and the strawberry flavor and aroma arent also too dominant, but their hardiness makes up for much of it, ensuring that you get an outdoor crop, that aint moldy and is rdy before october on 45deg

purt is purpurea ticinensis , also a swiss outdoor variety stemming from the ticino lake, bordering on the italien country, famous for its color, its more sativa-like appearance, slightly more narrow leaf type, but contrary a stony expirience, takes 2 weeks longer than erdbeerli

what all 3 have in common are their outdoor strength , meaning mold resistance, and 2 of 3 are purple, full of anti-cancer goodness

you cant blast em with enough intensity, they like it, and if you got added uvb, give em more than other "normal indoor hybrids", they will make use of it

this cross sounds like a really good beginners variety thats not finicky about anything, and delivers stoney colorful moments with above average yields, 1g/W in a 3X3 or 4X4 with a 600W bulb shouldnt be an exeption but the rule

go for it , im watching, and others too :smoke:
awoken the right way

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 935 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

mistergrafik wrote:Hmmm.. still pondering it. Maybe something more elusive... Grafik’s Hellfire!...
Might want to go with a different name. :p

When I first started on OverGrow, in order to connect with other members, I started "Project HELLFIRE". It was a lighthearted play on christianity. My buddy Mudro got the project name 'God', because he created the Hellfire strain...DJ Short's Blueberry (f) x Afghani #1 (m). I got the project name 'Jesus', because I sent seeds to a bunch of other members. Those members got project names of disciples or other followers. It was a good way to connect with other folks, but frankly the strain was a disappointment.

If you want to use the name, you have my blessing to do so. I would just feel bad if anyone associated anything you do, with that crappy strain we were playing with back then. :p

Man....them's some big fans. :eek:

mistergrafik

Post by mistergrafik »

Butcher Bob wrote:
mistergrafik wrote:Hmmm.. still pondering it. Maybe something more elusive... Grafik’s Hellfire!...
Might want to go with a different name. :p

When I first started on OverGrow, in order to connect with other members, I started "Project HELLFIRE". It was a lighthearted play on christianity. My buddy Mudro got the project name 'God', because he created the Hellfire strain...DJ Short's Blueberry (f) x Afghani #1 (m). I got the project name 'Jesus', because I sent seeds to a bunch of other members. Those members got project names of disciples or other followers. It was a good way to connect with other folks, but frankly the strain was a disappointment.

If you want to use the name, you have my blessing to do so. I would just feel bad if anyone associated anything you do, with that crappy strain we were playing with back then. :p

Man....them's some big fans. :eek:
This is interesting as hell... No puns ! And quite frankly pretty cool little play on things. I really appreciate u dropping the knowledge I hadn’t a clue it’s merely coincidence!! and permission 2 use that name! I think maybe we can make something. I was thinking of Dante and the levels of hell - and fire. Infernos and more fire...

Maybe down the line it becomes something . I’m about to have some spliffs and coffee. Busy day yesterday but was able to get some sketching done in between things happeningz so this is good and I think u all will enjoy the next episode

I say I would start yesterday but had to put the garden on steroids to make it special 4 the planet :smoke:

Also I couldn’t help it but the full moon made me plant

5x Chingona :

(Abusive OG x Pablos Gold) x OG Purple Fire Thai

and 8x Quickslilver

Iron Cindy x (Acapulco Gold x Cinderella 99)

See u guys in a bit!

mistergrafik

Post by mistergrafik »

It was supposed to be only 5x quicksilver but I was in the dark u see the full moon and spilled three ... so now I count 8 missing lol fucking hippy! Thinking I had night vision..

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 935 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

mistergrafik wrote:This is interesting as hell... No puns ! And quite frankly pretty cool little play on things. I really appreciate u dropping the knowledge I hadn’t a clue it’s merely coincidence!! and permission 2 use that name! I think maybe we can make something. I was thinking of Dante and the levels of hell - and fire. Infernos and more fire...
It's been a long time....16 or 17 years ago. I know at least one participant has passed away since then, and I've lost contact with the rest I think. I only brought it up because the folks that were involved started doing seed batches and using it in new crosses, and sending those beans to other folks. It was encouraged by Mudro and I. The whole point of the project wasn't for commercial purposes...it was simply to get to know folks and get them interested in breeding. If you use the name Hellfire, and anyone questions it, tell them you talked to 'Jesus' and got permission. :roflmao: I like the idea of the Dante association...lots of creative avenues there. :)

Seems the name was taken by someone else as well...
"Hellfire OG is a California hybrid strain that crosses Rascal’s OG Kush with SFV OG Kush."
Didn't know that until I was just searching for a theme song...

:twisted:

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1815 times
Received Karma : 1589 times

Post by Intrinsic »

Arthur Brown!! Didn't know anyone else had heard of him. Made a video using the song Fire, if anyone remembers. Yay I got hiking on my brain. :smoke:

Mount Lassen Volcanic Park, Arthur Brown and some Van Halen
Attachments
Bumpass.mp4
(13.32 MiB) Downloaded 179 times

ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: godisnotwhite.com
Has bestowed Karma : 402 times
Received Karma : 257 times

Post by ben ttech »

into the fire
dokken

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCBaOMBQFzU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"disaster is the mother of necessity" rSin

mistergrafik

Post by mistergrafik »

:toker1:
Doug-Dawson-Clown.jpg

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1815 times
Received Karma : 1589 times