Episode 01 : Respect the Leaf

Growing in electric sunshine
mistergrafik

Post by mistergrafik »

Hey thank u my friends -

it’s been a long day. I smoked some Purple Afghani right smack dab in the middle that I underestimated ( I smoke like a chimney ) and that stuff put me out! Oh boy!! That was some good shit. I’m still waking up.

Going 2 askin if they have any beans for trade - offer them my cat and $3 will bring the strain back 2 mpg.

I’m planning episode 2 now and will most likely start a new journal in the morning.. Hope everyone had a great Saturday -

~Peace

mistergrafik

Post by mistergrafik »

About 2 roll another doob so if so go missing u know!

Purple Afghani 2 beautiful not 2 post!
F613C67B-807B-46C8-ACF1-2645FB0A9807.jpeg

mistergrafik

Post by mistergrafik »

Ah it feels good to be at the Planet this morning. Happy Sunday amigos - hopeful you all have a great day! I’m grabbing some coffee and off to episode 2 we go!

Now I just need to think of a good name for it...

Peace

mistergrafik

Post by mistergrafik »

Ah almost forgot... inspired last night once again I Popped 3x Red Thai x Sangelese :smoke:

Cartwright
some karma
some karma

Post by Cartwright »

Good day to plant some seeds for sure. I think I will join you and plant a few for the moon.

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: Turbine Powered Toker
Has bestowed Karma : 521 times
Received Karma : 217 times

Post by WhiteHotAfterburner »

mistergrafik wrote:Ah it feels good to be at the Planet this morning. Happy Sunday amigos - hopeful you all have a great day! I’m grabbing some coffee and off to episode 2 we go!

Now I just need to think of a good name for it...

Peace
Grafik Grow II.

A Much Two Grafik Grow.

???

:rockon:,
WHAB

mistergrafik

Post by mistergrafik »

Grafik Grow Down 2 !

Haha thank you WHaB you got the tired gears turning - :smoke:

Hmmm.. still pondering it. Maybe something more elusive... Grafik’s Hellfire!...

I’m working on a theme artwork for the journal - hopeful u guys like it. Artwork is in relation with the strains we will be discovering ie Hells Angels OG crosses, OG crosses and the Heart of Darkness with a few Mexican lines in there Guerrero Green x Michoacán GPB.

Anyways Our goal here is to nail some of the most unique tasting - heaviest OG I’ve ever inhaled... alongside this will be looking to loco in the keepers over a few genz. Perhaps introducing a new cross to the lineage from my plantas to bring the fade a balance while attempting to elongate and scatter the cola up the stalk and bring that OG flower pattern some volume in the stacking. From there converting the hellfire into a pumping killer colorful heavy hitting auto flower. This will be a long journal as we will be hunting together!

It will be a thread of OG madness. I have quite a fewz... Ok ok enough talking let’s burn something
AD9F7B1A-B8AD-4A93-A4CC-53A8E6D5CD66.jpeg

mistergrafik

Post by mistergrafik »

Oh and I forgot to add we will be exploring some Erdpurt x PCK beans which I made a couple season ago on accident by growing them together with ~Animal Face

I will dig some of those pictures up for the new journal

Peace!

mistergrafik

Post by mistergrafik »

Cartwright wrote:Good day to plant some seeds for sure. I think I will join you and plant a few for the moon.
I missed ur comment earlier ; the moon was beautiful this morning and will be full as hell tonite :toker1:

Maybe I will plant some more with u

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: Turbine Powered Toker
Has bestowed Karma : 521 times
Received Karma : 217 times

Post by WhiteHotAfterburner »

mistergrafik wrote:Grafik Grow Down 2 !

Haha thank you WHaB you got the tired gears turning - :smoke:

Hmmm.. still pondering it. Maybe something more elusive... Grafik’s Hellfire!...

I’m working on a theme artwork for the journal - hopeful u guys like it. Artwork is in relation with the strains we will be discovering ie Hells Angels OG crosses, OG crosses and the Heart of Darkness with a few Mexican lines in there Guerrero Green x Michoacán GPB.

Anyways Our goal here is to nail some of the most unique tasting - heaviest OG I’ve ever inhaled... alongside this will be looking to loco in the keepers over a few genz. Perhaps introducing a new cross to the lineage from my plantas to bring the fade a balance while attempting to elongate and scatter the cola up the stalk and bring that OG flower pattern some volume in the stacking. From there converting the hellfire into a pumping killer colorful heavy hitting auto flower. This will be a long journal as we will be hunting together!

It will be a thread of OG madness. I have quite a fewz... Ok ok enough talking let’s burn something
AD9F7B1A-B8AD-4A93-A4CC-53A8E6D5CD66.jpeg
You're welcome. A little grease never hurts (some opinions 'may' vary :grin:)!

I liked "A Much Two Grafik Grow" because of the play of words with Two (Too; and or also) as it will be your 2nd MPG grow and you won't get another opportunity to use it again :winky: Also, I expect it to be chalked-full with pictures and other Cannabis ephemera (graphics). A Much Too Graphic Grow :winky: :toker1:

Whatever materializes I'm sure to enjoy (as I can't presume to speak for anyone else! :grin:)! :tup:

Those are probably the largest fan leaves 'I believe' I've ever seen! Wow!

Keep it Green, Mister G! :greenthumb:

:smoke:,
WHAB