My Sincere Apologies To A Generous Person's Generous Offer.

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: Turbine Powered Toker
Has bestowed Karma : 521 times
Received Karma : 218 times

My Sincere Apologies To A Generous Person's Generous Off

Post by WhiteHotAfterburner »

Roots wrote:I’m guessing there was really less than 3000 when I was numbering like this

You find this productive use of your valuable and finite time on this Blue orb hurtling through space?

That's fucking weird, man (not gender specific :roflmao:)

:smoke:,
WHAB

Roots

Post by Roots »

You know what I got caught stealing..?....Fart Spray from Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco.

I will not even get into what I did at Alcatraz that same day.

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Roots wrote:You know what I got caught stealing..?....Fart Spray from Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco.

I will not even get into what I did at Alcatraz that same day.
It is obvious from your spewing of text above, much like your gas problem, that they incorrectly housed you in the wrong State facility.

Should I speak to you parole officer or psychiatrist about this? We can get you housed in the proper State facilities.

Hit me up!

WHAB

dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: memento mori
Has bestowed Karma : 998 times
Received Karma : 780 times

Post by dill786 »

i like reading long interesting stories whab..

especially about motorways or highways as you guys call them....

ps,, ive been to America, my friend was studying at johns Hopkins in Baltimore really rough part of town i could hear gunshots going off in the evenings.....
Kuchisabishii

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

dill786 wrote:i like reading long interesting stories whab..

especially about motorways or highways as you guys call them....

ps,, ive been to America, my friend was studying at johns Hopkins in Baltimore really rough part of town i could hear gunshots going off in the evenings.....
Thank you for that, my friend Dill! :tup:

There are County, State and Interstate roads (highways) here, the major throughways. All governed by those different agencies.

I used to travel A LOT, mostly driving. I used to love to drive, especially long drives through the amazing topography of this amazing country. I've been to most of it except for the upper Northwest and upper Northeast. I took a motorcycle cruise up the West Coast once. That was pretty amazing, too! And fun!

Now, I don't like driving at night much any more, especially on roads I am not familiar with. In part that 'may' be because I am having vision problems lately. I had my eyes checked several months ago and they discovered I had what that Doctor called Laminar Fold in my left - what I found is more commonly called Macular Pucker. Something I had never heard of before that.

There are parts of the stretch I drove on over the last few days - there and back - where you can't see the lanes clearly at night - they aren't clearly painted any longer and whoever was in charge of that didn't see a reason to correct it :roflmao:

Make it a great day, my friend!

WHAB

Roots

Post by Roots »

“You find this productive use of your valuable and finite time on this Blue orb hurtling through space?”

I’m not the one who lacks common courtesy....I would have picked up the phone if I was running five minutes late, not wait till I was six hours behind schedule....Funny how you bring up valuable time in this thread, I would much rather post dumb shit on the Internet than sit around waiting for an inconsiderate flake.

It also speaks volumes about your character when you need to post receipts when your word should suffice.

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Roots wrote:“You find this productive use of your valuable and finite time on this Blue orb hurtling through space?”

I’m not the one who lacks common courtesy....I would have picked up the phone if I was running five minutes late, not wait till I was six hours behind schedule....Funny how you bring up valuable time in this thread, I would much rather post dumb shit on the Internet than sit around waiting for an inconsiderate flake.

It also speaks volumes about your character when you need to post receipts when your word should suffice.
There was no set time in advance.

People demand evidence. I provide it in advance.

***Honks your clown nose*** :slap: :mutley2:

:wave:,
WHAB

Roots

Post by Roots »

>>>Knowing I had a scheduled meetin.

>>>By the time I got done I messaged this friend. About 6 hours after I had planned to leave. They were rightly put out. I completely understand.

Regardless you knew you were running late long before you called.

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Roots wrote:>>>Knowing I had a scheduled meetin.

>>>By the time I got done I messaged this friend. About 6 hours after I had planned to leave. They were rightly put out. I completely understand.

Regardless you knew you were running late long before you called.
You can't out-asshole me on your best day, asshole. I'm a professional asshole to those that have earned it... :roflmao:

There was no set time to meet, just a day.

I had no real idea how long it would take to get the trailer and load up. I was one man with 2 very heavy machines to load (the one has to be all of 300lbs) in a 'closed' trailer. I'm very strong, but I'm not that strong :roflmao: I might have had to go rent an engine hoist to get it done. Maybe more. I had no idea.

I was late leaving according to MY "planned" departure, when I had hoped to leave - something I never shared with anyone, because I HAD NO IDEA when I would be leaving. The person on the other end of this meeting had no idea, at that point, when I was leaving.

Even my knowing who you are and what you are I have always treated you with respect.

Now you can literally go fuck yourself. From this point forward I will show you not one ounce of respect. I will not treat you kindly.

You are an asshole and always have been. You've earned what you get from me!

***Honks your clown nose!***

:wave:,
WHAB

Roots

Post by Roots »

I love how you start with this.

“You can't out-asshole me on your best day, asshole.”

..and finish with this

“You are an asshole and always have been”

See I play an asshole online, you on the other hand are an inconsiderate asshole in real life.

I make the world a better place for my community daily...how about you..?...You’re an old ass man still sucking on your family’s tit.