Impeachment 2.0 Unity by Justice

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 941 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

rSin wrote:Bob conveniently forgets mueller found PLENTY of collusion including trums giving political demographic data to know russian inteligence agent then falsely swearing 17 times that meetings theyd had with rusrian agents and assets hadnt occured. We cover this very well summer before last with danny shehan, the peoples lawyer, his lecture at ucSanta cruz. Shame on you bob. And jimmydore on this
Odd, that's not what Mueller testified at the senate hearing aboot his report. He testified "no evidence" was found. Perhaps he was mistaken like when he testified as fact, that the DNC servers had been hacked by russians, citing Fusion GPS as the source of that information...a company who has since had to acknowledge that they have "no evidence" to support the claim. You know that "political demographic data" was publically available by that point, right? If you're going to reference Sheehan, post a link...I tried to search for the lecture, but he's got so much stuff up I couldn't locate it even with your clues.:dunno:

Intrinsic wrote:...talking about Finding more gullible white supremacist drinking Trump's Big Lie.
..Breaking news...

53%!!!
...you see that shit, right?
Could have just quietly axed the motherfukker from ever holding office again, but noooo, let's have a gigantic political shit show that accomplishes nothing instead. :facepalm:
Trump Intelligence Chiefs Hid Evidence Of Russian Election Interference
Eh, seems to be more aboot the ideological difference of whether the US's biggest adversary is Russia or China. And I'm inclined to be in the camp that sees China as the biggest threat. You remember how we won the cold war?...economically stomping Russia's dick in the dirt. Well, China's been putting themselves in a position to do that to US for the last 50 years. Check out how the last year has affected our trade deficit with them...understand, the US is no longer the EU's biggest trading partner, China is...who owes who money? Are you getting the picture yet?

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

what mueller missed, danny shehan; lecture at UC Santa Cruz

"What Mueller Missed" section begins at 34:34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcCjrNiRjdo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

bentech wrote:what mueller missed, danny shehan; lecture at UC Santa Cruz

"What Mueller Missed" section begins at 34:34

[ but if you have the time that 34 minutes] is super interesting and speaks to his credentials ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcCjrNiRjdo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 941 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

Thank you. :)
Fascinating lecture...I thought it was going to be a waste of time, but I found it to be very interesting. Watched the entire video...rare that I can stick with one that long, without having the ADD kick in. :p

The only thing he really relates to collusion is the data, insinuating that Russia then used that information to swing three states. However we have knowledge that Trump employed Cambridge Analytica, as well as other firms, to specifically identify individual voters susceptible to swinging Trump, in key precincts to gain electorial win. He mentions meetings, again insinuating they relate to collusion, but then spends almost an hour laying out the case for corruption, not collusion...corruption he traces back as far as Nixon, involving every republican president from then until now. That corruption was not what Mueller was charged to investigate, which is why he responded "That was outside my purview" to so many of the questions posed to him in the senate hearings. Trump is most likely guilty of that corruption...but then so is every president since at least Nixon. A very fine line to be walked, without implicating them all.