Biden's blunders...

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 2191 times
Received Karma : 1612 times

Biden's blunders...

Post by ripper5 »

They didn't use a wall. A pair of fences 50 yards apart. Designed not to stop them but to slow down escapees, so they could be shot. There was a guard tower within view of other guard towers every inch was guarded by armed guards. Over here we would catch them not shoot them.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1122 times
Received Karma : 1753 times

Biden's blunders...

Post by Lrus007 »

Elderly Man with a Poor Memory’: Devastating DOJ Report Says Biden ‘Did Not Remember When He Was Vice President’ and ‘When His Son Died

President Joe Biden will not be charged over his retention of government documents, Special Counsel Robert Hur announced on Thursday. In doing so, Hur stated that if Biden were charged, the president could present to a jury “as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.”

Attorney General Merrick Garland appointed Hur as Special Counsel last year after lawyers for Biden informed the government that the president was in possession of classified documents from his days as a senator and vice president. Hur concluded that Biden “willfully retained” the classified material.

Hur’s report describes Biden’s memory in damning terms, at one point stating that it “appeared to have significant limitations.” The report recounts a recorded 2017 conversation with Mark Zwonitzer – who helped Biden write two memoirs – in unflattering terms:
Hur’s report stated that due to the aforementioned limitations, a jury would likely see Biden as a sympathetic figure if he were criminally charged:

Mr. Biden’s recorded conversations with Zwonitzer from 2017 are often painfully slow, with Mr. Biden struggling to remember events and straining at times to read and relay his own notebook entries.

In his interview with our office, Mr. Biden’s memory was worse. He did not remember when he was vice president, forgetting on the first day of the interview when his term ended (“if it was 2013 – when did I stop being Vice President?”), and forgetting on the second day of the interview when his term began (“in 2009, am I still Vice President?”). He did not remember, even within several years, when his son Beau died. And his memory appeared hazy when describing the Afghanistan debate that was once so important to him. Among other things, he mistakenly said he “had a real difference” of opinion with General Karl Eikenberry, when, in fact, Eikenberry was an ally whom Mr. Biden cited approvingly in his Thanksgiving memo to President Obama.

We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory. Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him by then a former president well into his eighties of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.
https://www.mediaite.com/biden/elderly- ... -son-died/

so is unfit for trial yet fit to be the president :whistle:
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 935 times

Biden's blunders...

Post by Butcher Bob »

Damn it Lrus, you beat me to it. :p
ripper5 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:52 pm
:toker1: uh oh! Once again, Dark Brandon did no wrong...
https://www.aol.com/special-counsel-com ... 50527.html
Seems that did not age well...just one fukking day. :roflmao:

Yes he did it, buuuut... :crazy:

It's all over the place...progressive news...

...conservative news...

...government sponsored news...

...even the liberal news...er propaganda...

But worst of all, it's all over the world news too...

Yes, just how we want the world to view our president...as "feeble-minded". :facepalm:

You know where that is on the IQ scale right?...
Below 70 - Definite feeble-mindedness
...that'd make Joe a moron, an Imbecile, or an Idiot...take your pick.
Great fukking image to be portraying as the world leader. :tup:

:facepalm:

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 935 times

Biden's blunders...

Post by Butcher Bob »

ripper5 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:46 pm
Dark Brandon has changed his merryjane stance more than any other president...
And just what exactly has his empty words accomplished?
In what way is he making restitution for the harm he's caused?
:whistle:

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1122 times
Received Karma : 1753 times

Biden's blunders...

Post by Lrus007 »

25th amendment baby bring it on :tup:
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 494 times

Biden's blunders...

Post by roller24 »

image.png

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Biden's blunders...

Post by ripper5 »

Sorry, but geezers are gonna geez. I'd still prop Dark Brandon up like Weekend At Bernies before I let tRump be "dictator for a day." So Biden joins the rotted orange geezer in babbling incoherently. :popcorn:

The idea that trumpies would cite world opinion as a way to promote Trump over Biden, or just about anybody else, is freaking delusional.

And yet, Biden is still the only sitting president to promote rescheduling of mj. That's about all he can do shy of executive order, which if done, would cause bipartisan but mostly gop heads to explode.
Super heros don't exist in the real world, and beware the idiot that says " only I can fix it."

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Biden's blunders...

Post by ripper5 »

Good morning. DB likes his coffee black and strong!

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Biden's blunders...

Post by ripper5 »

So if anything this just proves that the DOJ is NOT taking orders from, and is NOT "Biden’s DOJ"....but that won't stop dump from repeating it, and his cult to bleat it at will. :toker1:

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Biden's blunders...

Post by ripper5 »

Up until now all we've heard was how Biden was ordering the DOJ, FBI, ABC,DEFG.....around. What happened? :laugh: Hint: we knew you were full of shit from the first accusations made. :laugh: