Biden's blunders...

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 494 times

Biden's blunders...

Post by roller24 »

ripper5 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:46 am
^Open or closed border" ...it's a line of bullshit.

Trump never shut the border down. It's not a door that you can open or close. That's all just inaccurrate rightwing whining
1▪︎ A wall left standing alone will be breached, look into the Warsaw pact countries for how to run a. border.

2▪︎ Trump’s border policies remained in use for the 1st 2 years of Dark Brandon's time, but the maga screamed bloody murder about the border because it's easier to whine and criticize,, than it is to govern.

But the best thing about Mr. President Dark Brandon, is that he understands that he's not king. Not even on day one.
I wasn't talking border policy, just using his latest press release to demonstrate his hypocrisy.
But let's begin with this boner.
Trump’s border policies remained in use for the 1st 2 years of Dark Brandon's time
Here are the first two years.

Jan 20, 2021: President Biden terminated the National Emergency at the Southwest border (Proclamation 9844), thereby halting emergency construction of a border wall. The wall was a Trump policy initiative Biden halted on day one.

Jan 20, 2021: President Biden issued an Executive Order (EO) further entrenching the unlawful Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program. With his action, President Biden directed the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the Attorney General, “to preserve and fortify DACA”, signaling to illegal aliens that his Administration supports amnesty and that illegal aliens need not fear coming to the U.S. or worry about immigration enforcement.

Jan 20, 2021: President Biden unveiled the U.S. Citizenship Act, which would provide amnesty to millions of illegal aliens in the U.S., demonstrating intent to reward illegal border crossers with a path to citizenship.

Jan 20, 2021: President Biden revoked Trump-era Executive Order that was designed to ensure there was meaningful enforcement of U.S. immigration laws. Biden halted on day one.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 935 times

Biden's blunders...

Post by Butcher Bob »

ripper5 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:25 am
And yet he's still nudged the needle a little further than his contemporaries ever did. Oops! :rolleyes: I don't acknowledge anything humbling about your view. :bonghitter:
He certainly has...his crime bills were worse than even "Just say no" Ronnie...buuut, that's pushing the needle in the wrong direction.
And you thinking worthless pardons to people whose lives were ruined by his laws absolves him is fukking hilarious :laugh: ...and sad. :frown:

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

Biden's blunders...

Post by roller24 »

dems forget about his racism, dishonesty, and corruption, but seem to have total recall of every Trump action for decades.
it's laughable at this point.

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 2191 times
Received Karma : 1612 times

Biden's blunders...

Post by ripper5 »

^^@ BOB
Oh fer crying out loud. I thought this was about presidential accomplishments/failures but you stated prior that it's your rules so I'm not going to argue, rather just point out that you're all over the place. Dark Brandon has changed his merryjane stance more than any other president...oops! That's a plus, not a minus.

^^@ Roller I wasn't addressing you but that's OK. That stupid wall was a joke. I count that as a positive. You wanna know how to control a border? I already referred y'all to the Warsaw pact countries to see how it's done effectively. Hint: that stupid expensive ineffective wall ain't it.
Last edited by ripper5 on Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Biden's blunders...

Post by ripper5 »

That wall was not a serious policy. :popcorn:
I helped lay tank trails of heavy gravel in my 20 ton M917 Dump truck for the 11th Armored Cav, along the old border, outside of Bad Kissingen, Germany in the mid Eighties. That was an effective border they had.
Attachments
FB_IMG_1707415180113.jpg
FB_IMG_1707414854208.jpg
Last edited by ripper5 on Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Biden's blunders...

Post by ripper5 »

All of this hero worship going on these days. Freaking comic book universe lol. Like I said before. I'm not looking for nor expecting a leader, let alone a savior. I'd like for my president to be a selfless public servant. Biden is way closer to that than Trump, by an ocean.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

Biden's blunders...

Post by roller24 »

how?

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Biden's blunders...

Post by ripper5 »

How? You can't just erect a barrier and then not guard it or it will be breached at will. The entirety of the border has to be manned. Maybe technology can help, but if no one is there to round em up they're going sneak in, over, under, straight through.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

Biden's blunders...

Post by roller24 »

mass migration is a global sustainable development initiative. The democrats are globalists, so the do everything pursuant to the UN agenda.
All the national political noise is just that. Plenty of Republicans are on board as well.. Nikki Haley , Mitt Romney, etc.
Biden is a globalist, Trump is a nationalist. That is the crux of the contrast in policy.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

Biden's blunders...

Post by roller24 »