Page 1 of 1

Is the news real? Covid19 meets covid45

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:57 am
by Intrinsic
Is the news real? Covid19 meets covid45.

I feel I would be an idiot if I didn't question veracity of the news: Donald J Trump & first lady have tested positive for covid-19. Info from a proven habitual liar and con man. Yeah I donno.

I just don't get it why would Trump, experienced in suppressing medical science, would/could not suppress this news.

Best idea I can come up and not a good one it would give him a chance to bow out of the race without actually having to suffer the humiliation of defeat too a liberal like Biden.

Yeah I guess if he couldn't hide the symptoms.

Surreal, even though I must have questioned a hundred times why doesn't Trump have it. Always suspected he was taking a vaccine prematurely.

Until I see independent medical report confirming. :dunno:

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:00 am
by rSin
4 hours ago drudge was reporting its was only hope hicks. Now the report is trump and wife and hicks...

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:12 am
by Intrinsic
Yeah and Trump "confirmed" in tweet. fwiw :rolleyes: but does he really have it. A press release from this White House is dubious.

If he thought the untested vaccines were ready to go, and being a fool he'd would have demanded them already.

What if he's having an allergic reaction to the vaccine. Holyshit!!

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:29 am
by smokebreaks
Buckle up boys and girls, shit is about to go off the rails

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:53 am
by Intrinsic
Well that takes the Shine off my buttercup, using mixed metaphors.

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:25 am
by rSin
National command and control doesnt have the physical facilitys need to social distance! It potentially will prove to have been a blessing that he spends so much of his work day alone in his room watching the boobtube or tweetering on the pot...

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:39 pm
by Intrinsic
The idea of trump isolating seems odd because it is.
Already reports are coming up from the White House but he's been having face-to-face meetings and is talk to continuing to have rallies...

Best evidence he has it is he's continuing to be an asshole little kid about it.

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:01 pm
by Intrinsic
For what it's worth Joe and Jill Biden have tested negative. No word yet about Chris Wallace.

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:17 pm
by Intrinsic
This morning both Mark Meadows and the idiot radiologist aka Trump's new doctor death, Scott Atlas, were still walking around White House grounds without masks. :facepalm:

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:07 pm
by dill786
smokebreaks wrote:Buckle up boys and girls, shit is about to go off the rails
do you have enough ammo though!?

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:12 pm
by rSin
Conservatives are going to shit when they realiye how many minorities have been quietly stocking up for decades and are more than up to facing off with them. Their going to be fucked for not keeping another MLK around...

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:18 pm
by smokebreaks
dill786 wrote:
smokebreaks wrote:Buckle up boys and girls, shit is about to go off the rails
do you have enough ammo though!?
I think so. A couple thousand rounds for me at least.

Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:33 pm
by rSin
Be sure to have a number of rolls of atheletic tape so when your low on ammo, you can take the blade of your lawnmower off and come up with a reasonable machete. Cuz your more than likely to need one...

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:11 pm
by dill786
rSin wrote:Be sure to have a number of rolls of atheletic tape so when your low on ammo, you can take the blade of your lawnmower off and come up with a reasonable machete. Cuz your more than likely to need one...

thats a great idea i would have never thought of that....

theres lots of vids on youtube by preppers called "wshtf" ( when shit hits the fan ) and what kind of weapons you should buy for when shit hits the fan..

ps.. you cant talk about weapons on this forum???

Posted: Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:58 pm
by Butcher Bob
Intrinsic wrote:Always suspected he was taking a vaccine prematurely.
Wasn't it previously suspected that he was taking the Hydroxy as a prophylactic treatment? :confused:

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:59 am
by Prawn Connery
dill786 wrote:ps.. you cant talk about weapons on this forum???
I don't see why not. A lot of Americans assume Aussies have no guns, but I've got a few and would probably have more if I had time to shoot them all.

I like talking about guns :toker1:

For a SHTF scenario you'd probably want an AR15 or similar in .223/5.56mm as ammo availability won't be a problem. I don't see much point in having a 7.62x39mm AK, but a 7.62x51mm Nato (AKA 308 Winchester) bolt rifle might be handy for a bit more firepower and should be easier to find ammo for in the US. I prefer 6.5mm Creeedmoor (which I have), but finding ammo for it is harder.

You'll want a 9mm handgun and/or semi-auto carbine for close-in – again, ammo is easy to find. And then you might want a .22 long rifle for hunting food which doesn't make too much noise. A shotgun might be handy, too, or possibly an over-and-under .22/.410 survival gun. But you can only carry so many guns, and a .223 covers most bases.

Of course, I doubt any other country would ever try to invade the US as that would be madness. They've got the most armed civilian population in the world. So if the SHTF in the US, then you'd probably be fighting amongst yourselves.

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:50 am
by smokebreaks
Well, I don’t see why we couldn’t discuss, I mean we’ve still got free speech and all but let’s not get too carried away.

Lord knows and the ATF does too, I’ve got plenty of ‘em ‘cause that’s what we Americans do.

I will say that 9mm ammo is getting hard to come by as is most all handgun ammo at the moment but that’s why I stocked up long ago. Currently TulAmmo —Russian junk is going for close to $40 USD for a box of 50 rounds, Winchester and Hornady are even more if you can happen to find it.

Lots of retailers are putting limits on purchases and it seems that most of the shooting shops are very low on inventory at the moment.

A friends family owns an armory company and they can’t get parts at the moment to make their AK’s which has been a business mainstay for years so now they’re resorting to importing from Romania and they’re not bad guns but $900 for a $300 toy is getting a little ridiculous too.

I do want to find me one of these thou.

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:05 am
by dill786
Prawn Connery wrote:
dill786 wrote:ps.. you cant talk about weapons on this forum???
I don't see why not. A lot of Americans assume Aussies have no guns, but I've got a few and would probably have more if I had time to shoot them all.

I like talking about guns :toker1:

For a SHTF scenario you'd probably want an AR15 or similar in .223/5.56mm as ammo availability won't be a problem. I don't see much point in having a 7.62x39mm AK, but a 7.62x51mm Nato (AKA 308 Winchester) bolt rifle might be handy for a bit more firepower and should be easier to find ammo for in the US. I prefer 6.5mm Creeedmoor (which I have), but finding ammo for it is harder.

You'll want a 9mm handgun and/or semi-auto carbine for close-in – again, ammo is easy to find. And then you might want a .22 long rifle for hunting food which doesn't make too much noise. A shotgun might be handy, too, or possibly an over-and-under .22/.410 survival gun. But you can only carry so many guns, and a .223 covers most bases.

Of course, I doubt any other country would ever try to invade the US as that would be madness. They've got the most armed civilian population in the world. So if the SHTF in the US, then you'd probably be fighting amongst yourselves.
nice choice there with the AR15 one of the most common firearms in US, everyone has them i noticed, i personally like the Chinese SKS(surplus) they are old manfaucterd in 1957 but they are cheap and work well and they are not hard to maintain and you can use it as a hunting rifle, can easily shoot caribou or elk with it, only $400

as a handgun i like the 9mm berettas, as for a shotgun i would like the Remington 870 magnum

ps, i have never fired a gun EVER, i held and AK47 when i was in peshawar, this mujahideen guy was having tea and i asked if i could pose with the AK and he let me.. and i live in UK so no much chance of buying a legit gun either, but ive been keeping an eye on whats happening in america and noticed queues outside gunstores and people prepping food etc o i started watching YT vids on guns and ammo, i noticed there a lots of surplus guns in the world from almost every eastern european country seems to make decent firearms.

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:09 am
by smokebreaks
D824BC81-CDA2-4F22-BE91-BCF6AA5AD3C5.jpeg
They're fun toys.

If you’re looking for a great shotgun, I suggest the Mossberg 940

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:22 am
by dill786
^ that mossberg is madness. no cunt is coming near you if youre holding that lol

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:35 am
by smokebreaks
3CDF695E-0140-48D5-954A-0F0510BD4B68.jpeg
I’ve got a Mossberg 500 JIC. A breach gun they call it, is found in nearly every law enforcement squad car.

Coolest thing is it’s a 18” pistol grip 12 gauge that I can conceal carry legally as its classified as a handgun here.

2.5” Hollowpoint Slugs will fuck up most anyone’s day, and surprisingly here in the states shotgun ammo is still quite easy to find.

It’s very a versatile tool when you misplace your keys, can open just about any lock.

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:56 am
by Prawn Connery
smokebreaks wrote:
D824BC81-CDA2-4F22-BE91-BCF6AA5AD3C5.jpeg
Noice. 14" barrel?

No semi-autos for us in Aus. Pistols only if you're a member of a club. But I've got a couple of nice Sako bolt guns in .223 and 6.5 Creedmoor and a couple of .22s including a lever gun, and a 17 hmr bunny gun. I had more (.243, .22 mag) but for hunting I culled the ones that weren't getting used much.

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:06 pm
by bentech
damn our prawn on the dime!
.22long for anyone wanting to survive in annonymity

got assault rifles out of my system in my early 20's
passed them onto the family but
kind wished id trashed em
knowing what theyd do with em...

"/

had a spas 12
and a kar-15

Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:17 am
by smokebreaks
They’re neat toys and you’re right about having the AR-15 as a go to.

Mine is a DPMS PANTHER 5.56, it’s a 14” with collapsible stock and since it’s got a quad rail system I can throw. Lots of cool accessories on it. I added a laser because I had one laying around but I will eventually buy it a nice red dot scope for now the mechanical flip up works fairly accurate to where the dot points from the laser.

For handguns of which my favorite is that’s the Ruger SR9C.

Fits my grip better than anything else out there.

I been getting an itch to get into air guns now and I’m pretty surprised at some of the shit that’s out there on the market now.

Fully Auto .30 Cal from Pyramyd Air for $1,000 is on my Christmas list

https://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Hatsan_B ... 5193#10396" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You can get it in either a .22, (5.56) a .25 (6.5) or the .30 (7.62) but there this other place out there selling a .50 Caliber called The Texan that’s roughly about the same cost. I’m a little indecisive on what I’d like next because like you said Prawn you can only shoot so many.

Air rifles are weird in the States too because they aren’t classified as firearms so they can be bought by just about anyone, but because it ain’t a firearm the ATF regulations on suppressors don’t apply.

Once the criminal element figures that out I’d expect some regulation but for now the door is wide open.

The company selling the Texan .50 cal takes people out on Bear Hunts with the fucking thing

https://www.airforceairguns.com/product-p/u20504.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:57 am
by Prawn Connery
800ftlb of energy is right up there - about twice as much energy as a .45 ACP pistol round! I still don't think I'd be hunting bears with it. Apart from being a bit marginal unless you were up close, I don't know why people hunt bears. Do they eat them? If not, then I guess I'm in the "If you can't eat it, don't kill it" camp.

Auto air-rifles look like huge fun! But if you want something really accurate, check out Weihrauch. I've got a HW66 in .22lr as my target rifle – it shoots through one hole at 50m

[image]https://www.weihrauch-sport.de/wp-conte ... schaft.jpg[/image]