Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Just canna talk

Post by Jesús Malverde »

I love that DJ Shorts BB if you find a good source. Probably top-ten variety for me. I've never grown it.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Oldjoints

Just canna talk

Post by Oldjoints »

Last edited by Oldjoints on Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

mistergrafik

Just canna talk

Post by mistergrafik »

Oldjoints wrote:
Jesús Malverde wrote:I love that DJ Shorts BB if you find a good source. Probably top-ten variety for me. I've never grown it.
I got these from a person who told me they were sourced from DJ Shorts website in 2008. I only got a half pack of 13 year old seed. I managed to get 4 of them to pop, three of which have showed female pre-flowering and one not yet declaring. So chances are I have all female and will have to keep cloning or reverse if I want seed. Down the lane I plan on reversing, I just have to much on my plate to do so at the moment. I will be putting these into flower in the next few weeks or at most a month..... so stay tuned
How about rodelization? Instead of chemical?

This way you can get pollen from your round this term
Attachments
Defense mech
Defense mech
Flowers left on the plant ; no defol as the lowers are what support seed production in survival
Flowers left on the plant ; no defol as the lowers are what support seed production in survival

mistergrafik

Just canna talk

Post by mistergrafik »

Pollen sacs above collected from this phenotype - the pic above might have been misleading .. same genetic just different phenos I’m working
51C7CF39-2794-4270-AFA1-3C5FB9D3ABD9.jpeg

Oldjoints

Just canna talk

Post by Oldjoints »

Last edited by Oldjoints on Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

mistergrafik

Just canna talk

Post by mistergrafik »

Might as well right? Just leave the lowers and put her out to die .. or ... survive? Won’t get as much pollen sacs but enough 2 use

Should make a thread on it! Would be cool

mistergrafik

Just canna talk

Post by mistergrafik »

Possible - Timing wise if you take clones and flower them right when you put the mom out 2 die you can get her done maybe all in one.

Oldjoints

Just canna talk

Post by Oldjoints »

Last edited by Oldjoints on Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

mistergrafik

Just canna talk

Post by mistergrafik »

Right ? I agree it sounds this way - however the plants have it encoded in the geenes for survival ; all of them have it so this may lead me to believe it produce female seed. Perhaps it has greater chance to herm really late in flower but I don’t think it will bring herms about. I guess you will have 2 let us know

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1111 times
Received Karma : 1742 times

Just canna talk

Post by Lrus007 »

yay trim jail is over for today.
de stem tomorrow
then next 2 sundays more jail time.
did a11 today. chemd next sun. then my hashplant
the next sunday. will move more into bud room tonight
when i water. it never ends...
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.