The Truth About Corona Virus

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 494 times

Post by roller24 »

Unless I quote a reply, I'm usually responding to the post directly above. which had nothing to do with how many shots / yr . Moreover I was addressing this overstatement:
so no reputable source then... may as well be some random fool on facebook...
why would you believe such nonsense, and then come and spread it here in a thread about truth as if it were a fact?
if this was twitter, you would be banned
note: ignore Lrus007 as a covid misinformation spreader, don't believe anything he says, he's just trying to kill us
If this is a thread about truth, and not compliance, you would entertain any dissent, in hopes of new discovery. (you know... like science)
My post wasn't about tag teaming bait switching. It was just 3 undisputable TRUTHS, followed by some very educated opinions about the vaccine.
This is how you uncover the truth.

I'm not proclaiming that every topic in this thread is Misinformation, merely because it doesn't align with my opinions, that would make me look like a totalitarian leftist.

I didn't google demon sperm, but I did google
who are the factcheckers facebook vaccine posts
Capture.PNG

What Zuckerberg said last year would be censored today.

Your factcheckers have skin in the game and stand to make billions.
The doctors coming forward to warn you, put their careers on the line to do so, with no other gain, than a clear conscience.

BUT WHO YOU TRUST MUNCHY?

BIG PHARMA ?

Here factcheck this truthseeker.
Capture2.PNG
https://www.mdpi.com/2076-393X/9/7/693

any sticking yet?

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1823 times
Received Karma : 1597 times

Post by Intrinsic »

/rant Funny how when the science is misrepresented it's suddenly in the political forum.

funny

Roller wrote:
If this is a thread about truth, and not compliance, you would entertain any dissent, in hopes of new discovery. (you know... like science)
My post wasn't about tag teaming bait switching. It was just 3 undisputable TRUTHS, followed by some very educated opinions about the vaccine.
This is how you uncover the truth.
Science eh? even if one is to ignore the beginning False Dichotomy Fallacy, truth vs compliance, it aint even be under the heading of alternative hypothesis.
"Im not proclaiming that every topic in this thread is Misinformation, merely because it doesn't align with my opinions, that would make me look like a totalitarian leftism.
Is ANY of this is what makes this a political discussion.. just this week? It didn't seem to me up to this point. But an excuse to bring politics in.

end rant/ continue.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

Post by roller24 »

what forum are we in?

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

We're in No Holds Barred Politics now,
Yet it was stiil in Smoked out Lounge a week ago, where it started.

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 515 times
Received Karma : 997 times

damned if i do, damned if i don't

Post by Munchy »

when i posted the video the other day about how trump voting areas are corresponding to high covid case rates,
don't you think either yourself or one of our resident trumpers would've cried foul if i hadn't moved it?
excuse me for just trying not be a hypocrite... it's my own fucking thread anyway.
and either one of you guys can feel free to apply for my job.
i couldn't even care less if i get banned,
so sorry if I'm fucking up so bad,
just go ahead and do whatever you all need to do.
but be forewarned of something i wasn't aware of...
apparently site admin is not allowed to express their own opinion.
just let it be said that i was correct about the truth this thread was started over,
the fact that covid is airborne, back when trump and fox were saying it wasn't.
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Pull the old 'take this job and shove it' card ..

.. on Labor Day, nice!

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Oh well if you're not trying to be a hypocrite understandable,

But that's a data set, is it a valid correlation? Thus not making it political.

To Illustrate, in my County, which is solid Trump country, the County Health Organization mailed all a card pleading for people to get vaccinated, pointing out without using the word "only" that 40% of the County's now is vaccinated. Further citing the vaccines are safe and effective. And free.
And asking for help from us by reporting misinformation about covid-19.

Compared to Santa Cruz County at 66% vaccinated, not Trump supporters. Those are the two local data sets im familiar with which adds to same observational your vid presented.

Clearly my County Health officials are on top of it and knows the science and CDC recommendations and with ONLY 40% vaccination rate the county numbers will rise, it is going to continue to kill us. number of cases here went from 1 a month to to 8 a day, they're asking for help. The solution is vaccination. Or mask up, stay home. Nope it's vaccinations. Not everyone, min 80%.

It seemed to me your video was addresing my question
Any ideas what could be done stop the surge, say back to June levels? What o what?
I don't know I thought your posting and essence of the thread was doing a good job keeping it apolitical. But maybe you do think it Is political? Or should be, expressing your opinion And it's just me

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 185 times
Received Karma : 343 times

Post by smokebreaks »

Munchy can and should feel free to say whatever he wants just like anyone else.

Seriously, if you're for the vaccine great, if you're against it, fine by me...

I got my shots like a puppy cause I want to be able to go places and do things, and lots of places are wanting to see that little CDC card to allow you to let that happen.

Me, I don't care much for people and I have been doing my best to avoid them but I do still come in contact with people who aren't willing to take the jab, and no gift card is likely to entice them.

I have a client, a local community service organization that puts on free health clinics... they have to offer cash incentives to get people to get tested for STD's even with the area having the fourth highest rate of chlamydia in the nation, you'd think knowing why your dick is scabbed over and leaking puss would be important but if they don't give a fuck about that, I can see where they ain't concerned about a cough and the sniffles.

Maybe they should give the horse dewormer for free?
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1125 times
Received Karma : 1757 times

Post by Lrus007 »

yes munchy has every right to say what he wants.
i am sorry for my kind of joking post.
he took it wrong and is my fault.
also sorry it moved to politics but i had
nothing to do with that.
anyway carry on..
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

Post by roller24 »

Munchy is an excellent site moderator. Although we are at polar ends of our perspective on c19, and many other issues, he's never violated the TOU in his moderation.
As for what forum the post resides in, I think it was a pertinent move. C19 and politics really cannot be segregated at this stage in the game. The politicians and mass media made this political prior to the election. Remember, the interviews about distrust in a trump vaccine? Yes it's a health issue, but it is undoubtedly political. Most of my noncompliant attitude is that the establishment is controlling the narrative and diminishing any dissent or alternative treatments. Ivermectin for example: over the weekend Joe Rogan began treating himself with Ivermectin, and immediately, 2 completely false articles were published , one in Rolling Stone, saying OK hospitals were full of ivermectin overdose, when the hospital claimed 0 cases. Why this lie? Why aren't any of you calling this disinformation?
Truth? Because if a non vaccine agent is found to be effective against c19, then the EUA is mute. Is this why the FDA approval was rushed through?
Why the backlash against any treatment other than the vaccine? These are valid questions that deserve thoughtful consideration, not instant ridicule and dismissal.