All name brand info and homemade how-to's welcome
ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 2193 times
Received Karma : 1615 times

Best modern strains and seedbanks/breeders

Post by ripper5 »

Here's an accidental cross. Apparently a little BDxSD pollen hit a PR girl. It has the overall plant and bud structure of the former, and the slender shade leaves and smell of the PR.
Attachments
20230317_095543.jpg
20230317_095344.jpg

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1823 times
Received Karma : 1597 times

Post by Intrinsic »

looks real nice, damn!
Think I could pick up any seeds like that in the shops? Oregon. Do they sell seeds legally now

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by ripper5 »

Think I could pick up any seeds like that in the shops? Oregon. Do they sell seeds legally now
Thanks Intrinsic
These were from the gifted MrG beans.

I have no idea about the Oregon shops, personally. I think now is a great time to get quality old school seeds here:
https://scottfamily.farm/collections/all

They're growing their plants legally.
https://m.soundcloud.com/inhalemarty/in ... al_sharing
Last edited by ripper5 on Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: memento mori
Has bestowed Karma : 981 times
Received Karma : 767 times

Post by dill786 »

^ seeds are expensive though!!
Kuchisabishii

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by ripper5 »

dill786 wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:17 pm
^ seeds are expensive though!!
:laugh: that's the only reason I haven't bought any yet. The ones I want are the most expensive too! SMCG & AG heirlooms

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by ripper5 »

That "Accidental Haze" sounds like a bargain @ $60 for a 10 pack of regulars.
100% Sativa blood. Accidental Haze was an accidental hybrid between Mexican Red Hair and Colombian Punto Rojo.
A fast and compact sativa for the home grower with 18 years of selective breeding behind it.

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by ripper5 »

I think they have a SMCG x AG cross coming might be more in my price range. I try to only purchase regular seeds. Much better investment than fems and especially autos

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by ripper5 »

:tup:

Oregan Purple Thai Four Way f3 beans coming?
Actually he said he's going to cross a pure s1 OPT female with Chocolate Thai & Lanrace Thai
Attachments
Dave Scott Family Farm
Dave Scott Family Farm

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

Prawn Connery wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:17 am
MadMoonMan wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:08 pm
For example: When Blockhead first came out. I grew it I reviewed it. ..... Rule #1 when smoking Blockhead.... Do Not Drive for 30 MINUTES.... LOL
You can still get original Blockhead from Chimera. I might have some Blockhead seeds in my collection, but I can't remember, LOL! I do have a lot of Chimera genetics, mostly the stuff he got from Breeder Steve.
I grew Blockhead outdoors with no care or maintenance at all, did fine. One thing living in a legal rec state you learn pretty quick is there is no such thing as 'super weed' or "one toke" weed or anything like that. Flower tops out at high twenties percent and even those aren't massively stronger than the usual, common twenty percent stuff. All the shit you read back in the day about "super elite" strains that would incapacitate you or trip you out was just plain stoner bullshit.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by ripper5 »

Jesús Malverde wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:59 pm
there is no such thing as 'super weed' or "one toke" weed or anything like that. Flower tops out at high twenties percent and even those aren't massively stronger than the usual, common twenty percent stuff. All the shit you read back in the day about "super elite" strains that would incapacitate you or trip you out was just plain stoner bullshit.
I disagree in part. Sure, there's stoner bullshit out there aplenty. But we got some Thai weed once back in the day that was real one hit shit.

I distinctly remember it was a friend of a friend that brought it over to us the night we went to see the Who (It’s Hard tour, tripped on lsd that show too) before we left for the show. I remember it was golden in color, tight small buds. Only needed to fill the one hit on the bong halfway. Then as you lit it, you had to hold on as it expanded like hashish.

Made the mistake of doing a few hits before work a couple of days later and wouldn't ya know it, the boss was waiting with an special job to do when I got there, he had to have known, because although i showed up stoned on the regular, this stuff was halfway like edibles. Including extra red eyes and cotton mouth.
:laugh:
It's not just the level of thc that matters. It's also the amount of cbd and different terpenes that cause the final effects. The sativas I'm sporting have to be pretty low in cbd compared to the average high thc hybrids nowadays. You can feel it in the high. It's just as spacey without the heavy body feeling. Fer sure!