Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 420 times
Received Karma : 517 times

Best modern strains and seedbanks/breeders

Post by Prawn Connery »

What are they? I want to hear the best things you've grown and smoked in recent times and why you thought they were so good.

I've got mostly old-skool genetics and haven't grown anything new for while :bong3:
Licensed to Krill

barneshenry
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT

Post by barneshenry »

I smoke ghost bubba recently. But I have never grown that, bought from online.
Barnes Henry

webeblzr
good karma
good karma
Has bestowed Karma : 138 times
Received Karma : 175 times

Post by webeblzr »

Due to the massive over selling of strains, and the effects of said strains, I just give new shit the finger until the shine wears off, and prices fall to reality. Everyone's reality has a different price range of course.
I've had great results from seedheaven, buying Santeros work, that are Escobar tributes, and reworked old breeder named stuff, and the freebies have been amazing cultivars also.
Dynasty/Honeybadgerhaze an outstanding plant, found 3 different phenos in it. One is great for cropping, or personal stash. One is a cat piss pheno but smaller structure. The last is much like #1, but the buds are bigger, huge, thick, potent very tasty, a cropper dream plant.
Since I've been hanging out at the bean basement recently, I had no idea of how many new bangers are out there, from a buck a seed with free shipping AFTER you get the beans, to $750.00 MAC clones for sale.

Hopefull Stoner
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: Stoned Cold Bulldog
Has bestowed Karma : 12 times
Received Karma : 174 times

Post by Hopefull Stoner »

i like sinister seeds aka indican. fulsom prison blues = ukblues x sfv bx1 = good potency and old school flavor and stickiness if grow well. i cloned the male and saved pollen in the freezer. have 5 more of the same male to collect more/pollinate something that's in the flower tent when it's time. flowers pretty fast approx 9 wks and male started to make balls after 7 days of 12/12. i'll be happy when i can run her so i can get more then 1 small tester girl. i haven't tried his other stuff but many folks like the effects. i most def have more of his gear i just haven't run it yet.

calyx brothers, bake beanz, relentless, frost brothers genetics , Ken Dog Seeds KDS on seedfinder: note he has like 21 strains total not the 4/5 shown on seedfinder = i know him from IG and already have at least 3of his cultivars but will get a couple more me thinks; stray fox is worthy. i have his gear but not grown out and i want some more of his stuff still. so many damn options and choices now. :) and others all i named are at soaknbeans.com

akbean brains, hazeman , green rebel = mota rebel; useless seeds , doc c seeds, Dman is back ; BONEYARD ; BlUE STAR IS MAKING A PUSH AND NAME Collaborating with jd short currently. dcseedexhange, CSI is still rocking some winning gear . i have a thread on opengrow for this topic . i'll send the link via pm.
Last edited by Hopefull Stoner on Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stoned Cold Bulldog in the flesh. peace power and luv to all comrades and old friends. :gadday: :toker1: :tokie:

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

I cannot wait until we get a legit, fully above-board, healthy seed sector going here in the US. People here are still dealing with grey markets, dispensaries that are hit-and-miss, and overseas mail to shops in NL or Spain even though we may be in states where personal grows are 100% legal. It's a long way from where it should be still. I want to have racks of cannabis seed packets stocked with work by reputable producers in every nursery and garden shop just like we do for every other annual plant.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

this allowed exception is infuriating...
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

mistergrafik

Post by mistergrafik »

*sneaks tray of rooted starts among other flowers at Home Depot and walks away *

Ah yes! But how?

Irwin the Troll
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Has bestowed Karma : 30 times
Received Karma : 141 times

Post by Irwin the Troll »

just take a handful of seeds to Homie d Poe and drop them in the nursery potted plants.

Oldjoints
good karma
good karma
Has bestowed Karma : 23 times
Received Karma : 186 times

Post by Oldjoints »

Or as I always pronounced it home de pot

Oldjoints
good karma
good karma
Has bestowed Karma : 23 times
Received Karma : 186 times

Post by Oldjoints »

Am I the only anal one here that has to make a log to keep track of everything?
287CC352-7DE6-49A6-BEDD-8D1C653D09C4.jpeg