All name brand info and homemade how-to's welcome
Oldjoints

Brothers Grimm Return

Post by Oldjoints »

A close up of one with 35-40 days to go:

Oldjoints

Brothers Grimm Return

Post by Oldjoints »

Ok some pics of the G-13. Below are the 2 phenotypes I have found so far. The first pic is a closeup of a bud of the phenotype in the second pic. These plants are about half way through the flowering cycle:

Oldjoints

Brothers Grimm Return

Post by Oldjoints »

I will show the Rosetta Stone in the next few days.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1125 times
Received Karma : 1757 times

Brothers Grimm Return

Post by Lrus007 »

looking good
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Oldjoints

Brothers Grimm Return

Post by Oldjoints »

Here is two pheno’s of the Rosetta Stone. Others are variations of these two. The first closeup is of the larger pheno. I suspect the smaller pheno will pack on the trichs shortly as others have done. So far I am impressed with both these strains.

Oldjoints

Brothers Grimm Return

Post by Oldjoints »

Just got back from Rick Campenella’s with future grows:

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Brothers Grimm Return

Post by deran »

yummy

the great thing about cindy is her open source breeding where half of the world witnessed its making, but thats not the fact that i mean, i mean her genetical stability, great breeding stock due to her cubing process, it is imho the only logical skunk successor and you can easily predict the outcome. it will outdominate more than 90% of all "poly"strains out there and is worth a shot into unstabilized, wild, landrace populations, where you will see all the potential of hybrid vigor, not believing your eyes how fast plants can grow.
definitely one for the mother/father tents; workable must have
to make things even more perfect, due to all problems, brothers grimm dissapear and reemergence, lead a few individuals the path down to their own breeding, with only one goal in mind, keep cindy alive, great you might say - another copy cat fake plant genetics crap - and you might be dead on with this thought, but considering that original cindy is back again, you could translate your thought into the opposite directions - this dude narrowed down some genetical traits which i can work on with the help of its not so narrowed down original genetics , ideally saving you at least one generation of work, but more likely so in the neighborhood of about 5 generations, which means you can easily make you own new F1 hybrid cindy in seed form. and im not aware of any other strain out there being able to do that
awoken the right way

Oldjoints

Brothers Grimm Return

Post by Oldjoints »

When I talked to Rick today he said he is only putting out fem strains from now on. Luckily he had 1 pack of Cindy regular left that I snagged on. I plan on taking the best dude of the lot and spreading his love to all 6 Brother Grimm strains I have (he gave me 9 Durban Thai X Cindy99 plants at a discount). He told me to share the love so when ready I will to all that want some.
Hit me up @ oj@bscoder.com if interested and NOT on this site......
Hope that satisfies the rules Smokes... if not kick me off the site or whatever you think is right,

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1125 times
Received Karma : 1757 times

Brothers Grimm Return

Post by Lrus007 »

it's not like you are spaming lights for sale or such lol
i had the c99 for about 10 years but i liked the a11 better.
good luck in your venture.
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Brothers Grimm Return

Post by deran »

Lrus007 wrote: i had the c99 for about 10 years but i liked the a11 better.
tell me plz more about it?
im assuming its got nothing to do with yields lol
awoken the right way