Page 1 of 1

Hands up those who think this latest whistleblower is real

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:54 pm
by Dick Fein
You need to watch this episode of Faultlines to understand how you are being misled.
The real abuse here was by the Obama Administration with an illegal coup in 16 and you can listen to Biden threaten to withhold 1 Billion dollars in aid unless they fired the prosecutor who was investigating his crackhead son.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltg4v8J3QgM&t=42s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Repaired link.

Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:24 pm
by Munchy
wrong link :rolleyes:

Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:04 am
by bentech
this has been covered

kiev: your one rank piece of shit mr obama!
Feb 20, 2014
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9193&p=128509&hilit=ukraine#p128509" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ukraine and the Rebirth of Fascism
Jan 30, 2014
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=9128&p=127953&hili ... ne#p127953" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:48 am
by Dick Fein
I see that but it has new relevance now that they are trying to use it to impeach Trump.

Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:16 am
by bentech
https://theintercept.com/2019/09/22/rep ... n-ukraine/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:02 pm
by Intrinsic
which trumps whistle blowers were NOT real? ??? :confused:

Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:16 pm
by Dick Fein
Give me a list to choose from.

Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:22 pm
by Dick Fein
bentech wrote:it?!?!?!

what 'it' are you speaking of???

biden en family en Obama's behavior have NO relevance to

1. the case of a sitting president USING the power of his office to enlist a foreign country in slandering his opponent in a political race

2. furthering Russian interest in a supposed country allied with the west and

3. admitting to it!!!

https://theintercept.com/2019/09/22/rep ... n-ukraine/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Don't be obtuse ben.
Biden threatened to withhold 1 billion dollars unless they dropped the investigation into his son.
That is fine with you? We have it on video at the 2nd link I edited in.
But when Trump asks the newly sworn-in President to renew the investigation, you find that offensive?
That is beyond my comprehension.

Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:30 pm
by Dick Fein
This was what I really came here to post.
The other Ukraine scandal: US support for neo-Nazis fuels far-right terror at home
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2-xBKQo-_U" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:44 pm
by Intrinsic
Dick Fein wrote:Give me a list to choose from.
Sooo. you couldn't think of any either eh.
:gadday:

Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:19 pm
by bentech
quite to the contrary dick

biden lead an international effort to root out a prosecutor who was being paid off to NOT investigate the company his son hunter eventually ended up on the board of

joe was furthering investigative justice
not thwarting it as

trump

who hasn't found a foreign criminal conspiracy he didn't like
until now???

heh

Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:38 pm
by Lrus007
i found this to be a good read. :whistle:
here is a link if print is to small.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EFVXpxgW4AIsf7j.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:07 pm
by Intrinsic
Don't be obtuse ben Dick. 
Biden Trump threatened to withhold 1 billion dollars legitimate Congressional allotment of a aid unless they dropped started the investigation into Trumps son political opponent.
That is fine with you? We have it on video at the 2nd link I edited in. Trump's transcript and publicly admitting to it.
But when Trump asks the newly sworn-in President to find dirt on his political opponent renew the investigation, you don't find that offensives?
That is beyond my comprehension.

:smoke:

Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:46 am
by bentech
Dick Fein wrote:This was what I really came here to post.
The other Ukraine scandal: US support for neo-Nazis fuels far-right terror at home
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2-xBKQo-_U" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
this subject was covered in depth here years ago...

ukraines army experienced devastating losses to AWOL as its regular soldiers refused to attack their fellow citizens in the eastern provinces that broke away after the coop when they refused to abide by the dictates of the unelected government

so,
the fascist militia's were called on to fill in for them attacking and terrorizing those citizens
and it turned out these militia's were already living on US endowments and their wages and 'benefits' were paid extra bonuses if they joined the fell time 'volunteer' forces that lead these actions

evil shit on Obama/bidens watch...

Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:40 am
by Butcher Bob
Intrinsic wrote:...Trumps...political opponent.
Looks like Biden won't make it through the primaries...so, not really a political opponent.

Snowden reveals Bush camp war crimes...nothing is done...Snowden lives in exile.
Manning reveals Clinton camp war crimes and election fraud...nothing is done...Manning is in prison.
Latest "whistleblower" reveals Trump camp requests investigation...and NOW you want something done?
What fuk'd up priorities. :facepalm:

Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:27 pm
by Lrus007
:whistle:

Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:13 pm
by Dick Fein
This is going deep but if you just watch for one week I guaranty you will learn something that broadens your political world view.
https://twitter.com/stranahan/status/912073081367126017" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All the fake whistleblowers are embraced as heroes, only the real ones go to jail.
That's how you tell the difference.

Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:27 pm
by Dick Fein
Here is it from RT 5 months ago.
Start at 1:22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCF9My1vBP4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:55 pm
by Dick Fein
bentech wrote:this has been covered
Part of it has been covered but it was a limited hangout. They gave you just enough info to satisfy your initial curiosity and then you forgot all about it.
There is more to the story and you can't be both progressive and willfully blind.

Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:40 pm
by Dick Fein
John Solomon is a CIA/Deep State journalist, part of Operation Mockingbird, but he is still a journalist and when he smells blood in the water his eyes roll back in his head and his mouth opens wide exposing 2 rows of razor-sharp teeth.
https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/46 ... V8.twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Former Vice President Joe Biden, now a 2020 Democratic presidential contender, has locked into a specific story about the controversy in Ukraine.

He insists that, in spring 2016, he strong-armed Ukraine to fire its chief prosecutor solely because Biden believed that official was corrupt and inept, not because the Ukrainian was investigating a natural gas company, Burisma Holdings, that hired Biden's son, Hunter, into a lucrative job.

There’s just one problem.

Hundreds of pages of never-released memos and documents — many from inside the American team helping Burisma to stave off its legal troubles — conflict with Biden’s narrative.

And they raise the troubling prospect that U.S. officials may have painted a false picture in Ukraine that helped ease Burisma’s legal troubles and stop prosecutors’ plans to interview Hunter Biden during the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

For instance, Burisma’s American legal representatives met with Ukrainian officials just days after Biden forced the firing of the country’s chief prosecutor and offered “an apology for dissemination of false information by U.S. representatives and public figures” about the Ukrainian prosecutors, according to the Ukrainian government’s official memo of the meeting. The effort to secure that meeting began the same day the prosecutor's firing was announced.

In addition, Burisma’s American team offered to introduce Ukrainian prosecutors to Obama administration officials to make amends, according to that memo and the American legal team’s internal emails.

The memos raise troubling questions:

1.) If the Ukraine prosecutor’s firing involved only his alleged corruption and ineptitude, why did Burisma's American legal team refer to those allegations as “false information?"

2.) If the firing had nothing to do with the Burisma case, as Biden has adamantly claimed, why would Burisma’s American lawyers contact the replacement prosecutor within hours of the termination and urgently seek a meeting in Ukraine to discuss the case?

Ukrainian prosecutors say they have tried to get this information to the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) since the summer of 2018, fearing it might be evidence of possible violations of U.S. ethics laws. First, they hired a former federal prosecutor to bring the information to the U.S. attorney in New York, who, they say, showed no interest. Then, the Ukrainians reached out to President Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani.

Ukraine’s new president, Volodymyr Zelensky, told Trump in July that he plans to launch his own wide-ranging investigation into what happened with the Bidens and Burisma.

“I’m knowledgeable about the situation,” Zelensky told Trump, asking the American president to forward any evidence he might know about. "The issue of the investigation of the case is actually the issue of making sure to restore the honesty so we will take care of that and will work on the investigation of the case.”

Biden has faced scrutiny since December 2015, when the New York Times published a story noting that Burisma hired Hunter Biden just weeks after the vice president was asked by President Obama to oversee U.S.-Ukraine relations. That story also alerted Biden’s office that Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin had an active investigation of Burisma and its founder.

Documents I obtained this year detail an effort to change the narrative after the Times story about Hunter Biden, with the help of the Obama State Department.

Hunter Biden’s American business partner in Burisma, Devon Archer, texted a colleague two days after the Times story about a strategy to counter the “new wave of scrutiny” and stated that he and Hunter Biden had just met at the State Department. The text suggested there was about to be a new “USAID project the embassy is announcing with us” and that it was “perfect for us to move forward now with momentum.”

I have sued the State Department for any records related to that meeting. The reason is simple: There is both a public interest and an ethics question to knowing if Hunter Biden and his team sought State’s assistance while his father was vice president.

The controversy ignited anew earlier this year when I disclosed that Joe Biden admitted during a 2018 videotaped speech that, as vice president in March 2016, he threatened to cancel $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, to pressure Ukraine’s then-President Petro Poroshenko to fire Shokin.

At the time, Shokin’s office was investigating Burisma. Shokin told me he was making plans to question Hunter Biden about $3 million in fees that Biden and his partner, Archer, collected from Burisma through their American firm. Documents seized by the FBI in an unrelated case confirm the payments, which in many months totaled more than $166,000.

Some media outlets have reported that, at the time Joe Biden forced the firing in March 2016, there were no open investigations. Those reports are wrong. A British-based investigation of Burisma's owner was closed down in early 2015 on a technicality when a deadline for documents was not met. But the Ukraine Prosecutor General's office still had two open inquiries in March 2016, according to the official case file provided me. One of those cases involved taxes; the other, allegations of corruption. Burisma announced the cases against it were not closed and settled until January 2017.

After I first reported it in a column, the New York Times and ABC News published similar stories confirming my reporting.

Joe Biden has since responded that he forced Shokin’s firing over concerns about corruption and ineptitude, which he claims were widely shared by Western allies, and that it had nothing to do with the Burisma investigation.

Some of the new documents I obtained call that claim into question.

In a newly sworn affidavit prepared for a European court, Shokin testified that when he was fired in March 2016, he was told the reason was that Biden was unhappy about the Burisma investigation. “The truth is that I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas firm active in Ukraine and Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was a member of the Board of Directors,” Shokin testified.

“On several occasions President Poroshenko asked me to have a look at the case against Burisma and consider the possibility of winding down the investigative actions in respect of this company but I refused to close this investigation,” Shokin added.

Shokin certainly would have reason to hold a grudge over his firing. But his account is supported by documents from Burisma’s legal team in America, which appeared to be moving into Ukraine with intensity as Biden’s effort to fire Shokin picked up steam.

Burisma’s own accounting records show that it paid tens of thousands of dollars while Hunter Biden served on the board of an American lobbying and public relations firm, Blue Star Strategies, run by Sally Painter and Karen Tramontano, who both served in President Bill Clinton’s administration.

Just days before Biden forced Shokin’s firing, Painter met with the No. 2 official at the Ukrainian embassy in Washington and asked to meet officials in Kiev around the same time that Joe Biden visited there. Ukrainian embassy employee Oksana Shulyar emailed Painter afterward: “With regards to the meetings in Kiev, I suggest that you wait until the next week when there is an expected vote of the government’s reshuffle.”

Ukraine’s Washington embassy confirmed the conversations between Shulyar and Painter but said the reference to a shakeup in Ukrainian government was not specifically referring to Shokin’s firing or anything to do with Burisma.

Painter then asked one of the Ukraine embassy’s workers to open the door for meetings with Ukraine’s prosecutors about the Burisma investigation, the memos show. Eventually, Blue Star would pay that Ukrainian official money for his help with the prosecutor's office.

For the rest click on the link.

Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:03 am
by Roots
I tried watching the link but it was three hours long.....this isn’t true, please prove me wrong with a shorter link.

>>>Biden threatened to withhold 1 billion dollars unless they dropped the investigation into his son.
That is fine with you? We have it on video at the 2nd link I edited in.<<<

As I understand it the investigation was over and there was support by multiple counties for Bidden to ask he get fired (not stop an investigation)

Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:56 am
by Butcher Bob
Here you go ~G~...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1BsWtp1d6w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's a little less than an hour...Aaron Mate’ on The Jimmy Dore Show. This is the most complete explanation of the WHOLE situation, that I've seen.

Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:54 pm
by bentech
white house confirms critical allegation in whistleblowers case....

https://twitter.com/joshscampbell/statu ... mplaint%2F" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:56 pm
by Jesús Malverde
The Biden interference was worse than the Trump interference because Trump's aim was to discover facts and bring them to light, and Biden's threat was intended to conceal them. Still, I hope the fallout takes both Trump and Biden out, neither deserves to survive it.

Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:25 pm
by rSin
Real quick

That seth rich kid
Got himself dead

Is there any credence to the
Claim that the dnc 'hack'
Was stamped with a download speed
That legitimately shows
It couldnt have gone out over the internet?

Had to have been done via their internal infrastructure

Good theyre getten biden
Hope they take the clintons
And the obamas with

Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:11 pm
by Dick Fein
There certainly is that evidence, yes. Ray McGovern has spoken of it extensively.
George has some new developments, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu5cXIX ... ploademail" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
We now have Hunter Biden in a partnership with Billy Bulger, son of Whitey.
That's 2 connected recently bumped off in prison.
I suspected there are some who would like to get immunity and placed in witness protection because the Clinton body count is rising fast.

Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:01 pm
by Dick Fein
The CIA actually had to have a new complaint document designed 2 days before the complaint was filed eliminating the need for first-hand knowledge.
Nothing suspicious about that.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/27/in ... knowledge/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Between May 2018 and August 2019, the intelligence community secretly eliminated a requirement that whistleblowers provide direct, first-hand knowledge of alleged wrongdoings. This raises questions about the intelligence community’s behavior regarding the August submission of a whistleblower complaint against President Donald Trump. The new complaint document no longer requires potential whistleblowers who wish to have their concerns expedited to Congress to have direct, first-hand knowledge of the alleged wrongdoing that they are reporting.

The brand new version of the whistleblower complaint form, which was not made public until after the transcript of Trump’s July 25 phone call with the Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky and the complaint addressed to Congress were made public, eliminates the first-hand knowledge requirement and allows employees to file whistleblower complaints even if they have zero direct knowledge of underlying evidence and only “heard about [wrongdoing] from others.”

The internal properties of the newly revised “Disclosure of Urgent Concern” form, which the intelligence community inspector general (ICIG) requires to be submitted under the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act (ICWPA), show that the document was uploaded on September 24, 2019, at 4:25 p.m., just days before the anti-Trump complaint was declassified and released to the public. The markings on the document state that it was revised in August 2019, but no specific date of revision is disclosed.

The complaint alleges that President Donald Trump broke the law during a phone call with the Ukrainian president. In his complaint, which was dated August 12, 2019, the complainant acknowledged he was “not a direct witness” to the wrongdoing he claims Trump committed.

A previous version of the whistleblower complaint document, which the ICIG and DNI until recently provided to potential whistleblowers, declared that any complaint must contain only first-hand knowledge of alleged wrongdoing and that complaints that provide only hearsay, rumor, or gossip would be rejected.

“The [Intelligence Community Inspector General] cannot transmit information via the ICPWA based on an employee’s second-hand knowledge of wrongdoing,” the previous form stated under the bolded heading “FIRST-HAND INFORMATION REQUIRED.” “This includes information received from another person, such as when an employee informs you that he/she witnessed some type of wrongdoing.”

“If you think that wrongdoing took place, but can provide nothing more than second-hand or unsubstantiated assertions, [the Intelligence Community Inspector General] will not be able to process the complaint or information for submission as an ICWPA,” the form concluded.

Markings on the previous version of the Disclosure of Urgent Concern form show that it was formally approved on May 24, 2018. Here is that original Disclosure of Urgent Concern form prior to the August 2019 revision:

Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:31 pm
by Butcher Bob
rSin wrote:Is there any credence to the
Claim that the dnc 'hack'
Was stamped with a download speed
That legitimately shows
It couldnt have gone out over the internet?
Yes, Bill Binney has stated the only useful information from the report furnished by the company the DNC hired to do the forensic analysis, was the precise download speeds detected. Which he stated could only be achieved with a connected device.

Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:59 am
by bentech
havnt been happy with jimmy for lying about the substance of the mueller report
and him here talking about the Ukrainian prosecutor and bidens deal is even more troubling

I though he had the smartest audience in the 'business'?!?!?!

Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:36 am
by Irwin the Troll
Trump may very well have unleashed the whistle blower. Bringing to light Biden's son in Ukraine will force an investigation during impeachment process. Crowd strike being specific orally mentioned was the company that determined the hack source, and the murder of Seth rich , Hillary's email, Benghazi, and the fake dossier, could all be exposed by opening this single case. He wasn't taking down one opponent.....he's taking them all down. :smoke:and look at the trikes forming hard at 20 days....DK WON , maybe a strain I like.
IMAG1572_1.jpg
:arse:

Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:01 pm
by Butcher Bob
bentech wrote:...jimmy...lying about the substance of the mueller report
How so?

Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:51 pm
by Dick Fein
George Soros is turning the USA into the Ukraine.
It is not too late to turn it around but I don't see any indications that the mood of the nation is going to improve sufficiently.
A couple more apparently political mass shootings and it is going to be on.

Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 6:09 pm
by Lrus007
nancy we have to impeach now..
oh it is our 2 week recess, trump impeachment can wait..

Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:32 pm
by bentech
Butcher Bob wrote:
How so?
his stated belief that it was a nothing-burger

the report CLEARLY denotes all manner of collusion with Russian agents
but at the beginning of it he states that 'since the authority I rely on has told me he cannot be charged with any of the crimes ive found IM not preparing a prosecutorial document'

its very chickenshit of jimmy to interpret this as he has done and im curious as to why

aside from the value of sticking with his statements while it was in progress

I totally agree that the democrats in charge today need to have their complicities with far worse addressed
and I totally agree with him that sanders warren and the 4 are pulling their punches and not attack the democratic weak spots their only half hearted pointing out

but none of that is a good reason not so support the half measures were given the chance to now

Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:05 pm
by Lrus007
Lrus007 wrote:nancy we have to impeach now..
oh it is our 2 week recess, trump impeachment can wait..
how wrong i am sometimes..

That's not what is going on.

There are 31 House districts currently held by Democrats which President Trump won in 2016. During the 2 weeks those house democrats will be selling impeachment to there constituents.

While those house members are explaining to their constituents, back in DC the committee work on the articles will collate. On Friday afternoon, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, Oversight Committee Chairman Elijah Cummings, and Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Eliot Engel, issued a subpoena demanding a slew of Ukraine-related documents from Secretary of State Mike Pompeo by Oct. 4th. The committees also scheduled depositions with five State Department officials between Oct. 2 and Oct. 10.

A formal vote to initiate an “impeachment inquiry” is not technically required. If Pelosi would have called for a vote then the formal process would give Republicans enforceable rights.Without a vote to initiate, the articles of impeachment can be drawn up without any participation by the Republicans, and without any input from the executive branch. That was the plan all along when Pelosi changed the rules before the start of the 116th congress.

We can see the framework of Schiff compiling Trump-Ukraine articles and Nadler compiling Trump-Russia articles. Trump-Ukraine via Schiff will likely focus on a corruption angle; Trump-Russia via Nadler will likely focus on an obstruction angle.

Once the articles are drawn up, Schiff and Nadler will vote to approve them out of committee. Democrats control the majority so the articles will easily pass out of committee.

The Democrats are going to act fast. Remember, by design Speaker Pelosi has this set up so that Republicans don’t even participate in the impeachment process. There are no republicans participating in the assembly of the articles of impeachment.

When the 116th congress returns from their break on October 15th, 2019, the Articles of Impeachment will have already been assembled

to be shoved down our throats like Obamacare.
we have to impeach trump to know what we are impeaching him for..

Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:27 pm
by Dick Fein
bentech wrote:
Butcher Bob wrote:
How so?

but at the beginning of it he states that 'since the authority I rely on has told me he cannot be charged with any of the crimes ive found IM not preparing a prosecutorial document'

its very chickenshit of jimmy to interpret this as he has done and im curious as to why

aside from the value of sticking with his statements while it was in progress

I totally agree that the democrats in charge today need to have their complicities with far worse addressed
and I totally agree with him that sanders warren and the 4 are pulling their punches and not attack the democratic weak spots their only half hearted pointing out

but none of that is a good reason not so support the half measures were given the chance to now
This is mostly gibberish ben.
Come on, parse it down and actually address the substance of Jimmy's remarks and skip the rhetoric.
Pick any episode you want from this, https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... ler+report+" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:21 pm
by Butcher Bob
bentech wrote:
Butcher Bob wrote:
How so?

Really?...perhaps you could point out those parts that indicate collusion?...because I saw a C-span clip of Mueller being questioned by a senator...

Senator: Your report indicates you found no evidence of collusion, is that true?

Mueller: We found insufficient evidence...

Senator: No, your report states NO evidence, is that correct?

Mueller: Yes.

That is Mueller himself, testifying to the senate, that there was zero evidence found to support collusion.

Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:44 pm
by bentech
google search "trumps colusion"

Sorry, there are no results for this search.

wow...

its all there guy...
page 1&2 of volume 2 of the report

"we determined NOT to apply an approach that could potentially result in a judgement that the president committed crimes"

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12349&p=159628#p159628" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:25 am
by Butcher Bob
Nice try. Perhaps you could find something from volume 1, which is the portion of the report that deals with collusion...volume 2 deals with obstruction.

Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:16 pm
by Dick Fein
This guy nails it.
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/mark-levin- ... ot-honest/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:54 pm
by Dick Fein
This is going to stick.

Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:39 pm
by bentech
you know the only thing worse than a conservative is a libertarian?

if it wasn't for you turds Clinton Obama and biden would be dead and buried long ago
ah but you just HAVE to keep them dug up and relevant

scared of REAL progressive liberals eh???

bob,
why would anyone obstruct?

its all there in the details,
I was point out the salient point YALL refused to get and went to great lengths to miss months ago

will peck away at it but
you've benn buried

before I even go chasing

Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:43 pm
by Lrus007
The Biden Family

In 2017, Joe Biden’s niece, Caroline Biden, stole $100,000 through a credit card scam, aka, GRAND LARCENY, was able to cut a deal with DEMOCRAT NY prosecutors and got off scott free without jail time or probation. This was her second arrest. She was able to deal her way out of that one too. She has also been to rehab numerous times.

https://nypost.com/2017/06/09/joe-bi...dit-card-scam/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was kicked out of the Navy for failing a cocaine drug test. More: HOW DID HE EVER GET A Naval Officers direct COMMISSION? Daddy fixed it!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ocaine-n227811" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Then he divorced his wife, mother of his three daughters, after a year long affair, to marry his brother’s widow. WHO DOES THAT?

Over the course of the divorce, Hunter drained hundreds of thousands of dollars from the couple's assets by "spending extravagantly on his own interests (including drugs, alcohol, prostitutes, strip clubs and gifts for women with whom he has sexual relations), while leaving the family with no funds to pay legitimate bills. It actually was worse than that, all outlined here:

https://www.delawareonline.com/story...nter/98638454/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And this is all on top of the BILLIONS his father dubiously arranged for him from communist China and Ukraine.

https://nypost.com/2018/03/15/inside...d-bidens-kids/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Biden ’s daughter with Jill, Ashley Biden Krein, has been arrested several times for drug charges. While he was Veep, she was videoed snorting cocaine but the news media decided to not to publish the video. She hid out in the Veep Delaware home for a week or so until things calmed down.

https://nypost.com/2009/03/30/partie...y-bidens-past/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Okay…..all God’s children got problems…but damnation, what if these things had happened to the Trump children???? The Trump kids are truly beyond reproach. Biden has a passel of miscreants. But the Republicans are not interested in subpoenaing all of the Biden children bank and credit card accounts, are they? Why haven't we heard any of this from the networks, or read it in the "great" national newspapers?

Nothing to see here?... just move along? , , , Really? NO, LET’S PASS THIS ONE ON!!!!

Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:51 pm
by rSin
who lagging on those!?!?!?

Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:57 pm
by Butcher Bob
bentech wrote:why would anyone obstruct?
Site even one obstruction case where there was no evidence of any crime. :whistle:

Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:36 pm
by Dick Fein
I just read a report that states Mitt Romneys son was also involved in Hunter Bidens 1 billion-dollar China deal.
Explains why Mittens suddenly started squawking. And John Kerry's stepson is also involved and a slight correction I should have said Billy Bulgers, son.

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:02 am
by bentech
Mueller Report: Conclusions

Robert Mueller found crimes, corruption and cover-ups.

On May 29, 2019, Special Counsel Robert Mueller announced at a press conference that he concluded his investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.
A redacted version of Mueller’s report was released to the public on April 18, 2019. It detailed his findings on conspiracy and obstruction of justice. It consists of two volumes and 448 pages.
The following are highlights from the report.

VOLUME 1: CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY

Mueller’s investigation established that the Russian government wanted Donald Trump to win the presidential election and worked with his senior campaign officials to make it happen. The report also showed how Trump tried to use his relationship with the Kremlin put more money in his own pockets.

The Russian government believed it benefitted from Trump winning the election, so it hacked Democrats’ computers and ran a massive disinformation campaign online. [Vol. 1, pg 5]

Donald Trump and his campaign invited Russian interference in the election and his campaign repeatedly communicated with Russia and Wikileaks, which hacked Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee and spread the stolen data. [Vol. 1, pg 5, 49]

Trump’s campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, repeatedly met with an individual linked to Russian military intelligence and provided internal strategy plans to target voters in key Midwestern states. [Vol. 1, pg. 136, 138, 140]

Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort personally met with a Russian lawyer to receive damaging information about Hillary Clinton to help Trump win the election. [Vol. 1, pg. 110]

Trump and his campaign had advanced knowledge of the release of stolen information, and his campaign planned press strategy around it. [Vol. 1, pg. 54]

Trump lied during the campaign about his business ties to Russia. Through the Republican primary, Trump’s team was secretly working with Kremlin officials to build a Trump Tower Moscow, including signing a Letter of Intent and secretly planning trips to Russia. [Vol. 1, pg. 70-79]

Trump and his campaign repeatedly signaled that his administration’s foreign policy would be favorable to Russia. [Vol. 1, pg. 5-7]

VOLUME 2: OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE

Mueller reported that his federal investigation was undermined because Trump officials destroyed evidence and lied to investigators. His team found multiple times in which Donald Trump personally sought to obstruct and interfere with the investigation.

Prosecutors agree that the only reason that Donald Trump was not charged with a crime was because a Department of Justice policy that protects sitting presidents.

The report found that Trump fired FBI Director James Comey shortly after Comey refused to end the investigation into Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser. [Vol. 2, 75]

Trump tried to get Attorney General Jeff Sessions to protect him by limiting the investigation into himself and his associates. [Vol. 2, pg. 97, 112, 113]

Trump ordered White House Counsel Donald McGahn to fire Special Counsel Mueller, but McGahn refused to carry out the order. Trump then ordered McGahn to lie about the attempted firing and create false records. [Vol. 2, pg. 89, 120]

Trump actively discouraged his senior aides charged with crimes from cooperating with federal investigators by suggesting the possibility of pardons or threatening them in public and in private. [Vol. 2, pg. 120-128, 144-152]

The report concludes that President Trump personally helped write a false statement for his son to give the public about a meeting with Russian operatives at the Trump campaign headquarters. He falsely claimed the meeting was to discuss adoption policy, rather than the real purpose of the meeting, which was to get information benefiting his campaign and damaging his opponent. [Vol. 2, pg. 101-103]

THE MUELLER REPORT IS AN IMPEACHMENT REFERRAL

Citing the policy that prevents sitting presidents to be indicted, Mueller concluded that it would be inappropriate to accuse Trump of crimes without providing him the opportunity to defend himself in court. The Special Counsel, however, offered another solution by explicitly stating that Congress should be the body to determine if Trump obstructed justice.

“…Congress may apply obstruction laws to the President’s corrupt exercise of the powers of office accords with our constitutional system of checks and balances and the principle that no person is above the law.” [Vol. 2, pg. 8]

“…Congress has authority to prohibit a President’s corrupt use of his authority in order to protect the integrity of the administration of justice.” [Vol. 2, pg. 8]

“In the case of the obstruction-of-justice statutes, our assessment of the weighing of interests leads us to conclude that Congress has the authority to impose the limited restrictions contained in those statutes on the President ‘s official conduct to protect the integrity of important functions of other branches of government.” [Vol. 2, pg.177]

In short, the Mueller report is an impeachment referral. It is now up to the U.S. House of representatives to start an impeachment investigation.

https://www.needtoimpeach.com/mueller/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:27 am
by bentech
Thomas P. Bossert, who served as Mr. Trump’s first homeland security adviser, said he told the president there was no basis to the theory that Ukraine, not Russia, intervened in the 2016 election and did so on behalf of the Democrats. Speaking out for the first time, Mr. Bossert said he was “deeply disturbed” that Mr. Trump nonetheless tried to get Ukraine’s president to produce damaging information about Democrats.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... spartanntp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:29 am
by bentech
volume 2, pg 171 through 180

mueller lays out PRECISELY how the congress should go about impeaching trump for using maniford to orchestrate Russian hacking of the elections in Pennsylvania Wisconsin and minnasota

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:34 pm
by Butcher Bob
bentech wrote:Mueller Report: Conclusions
https://www.needtoimpeach.com/mueller/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Having seen folks like Mate' and Binney debunk most of those bullet points, my first concern was, who wrote that shit. So I clicked the link, but low and behold, no author has put their name on it. Odd. Ok, next I looked at the site itself...who is behind it? Turns out it is billionaire Tom Steyer, the leading promoter of impeaching President Donald Trump(1), who as of a year ago, before the Mueller report even came out, had spent $120 million on this impeachment campaign(2). He said he was not going to run for president against Trump(3), but evidently he lied(4).

Get real Ben...enough of the propaganda. :facepalm:

(1) https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... nt/590194/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(2) https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... mp/573382/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(3) https://www.forbes.com/sites/angelauyeu ... ddc79221b5" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(4) https://www.tomsteyer.com/join-the-team ... gIjTvD_BwE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:21 pm
by bentech
debunk?
well, we certainly know what passes for 'debunking' in your world

doesn't matter if YOUVE got a personal reason to not take a fact for what it is...

this one bobby...
READ

bentech wrote:volume 2, pg 171 through 180

mueller lays out PRECISELY how the congress should go about impeaching trump for using maniford to orchestrate Russian hacking of the elections in Pennsylvania Wisconsin and minnasota

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:44 pm
by Intrinsic
Butcher Bob wrote:
Intrinsic wrote:...Trumps...political opponent.
Looks like Biden won't make it through the primaries...so, not really a political opponent.

Snowden reveals Bush camp war crimes...nothing is done...Snowden lives in exile.
Manning reveals Clinton camp war crimes and election fraud...nothing is done...Manning is in prison.
Latest "whistleblower" reveals Trump camp requests investigation...and NOW you want something done?
What fuk'd up priorities. :facepalm:
What the fuk diff does it make if Biden or any political opponent is worthless? Nada, zero, zilch. idiot, obvious you never followed any of my political posts here and at PG. I've ask for removal of Obama, Clinton and Bush far more often then trump ...so far. I helped with the banner that ran for a while here on PG to free Manning and jail warmongering Barry. Fool.

More bullshit strawman fallacies from ya? :arse:

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:25 pm
by Intrinsic
And fuk Slimy Donald for continue to decimate America's wilderness for political favors, gutting the endangered species act and promoting more pollution for profit.
So fuck him and the slimy duck he rode in on. the commandeer in denial has to go for that alone. Just like Nixon had to go for continuing the vietnam war and draft. but we got him on trying to corrupt the election process, as trump jes did, then stonewall it, Nixon's missing 18 minutes didn't help him just as trump's covertly trying hid his phone conversation from "leaks" also won't help him either.

And no more investigation is needed, Slimy donald duck, admitted to bullying for a personal favor (not a favor to America) by using his personal lawyer, who has to be legally beholding ONLY to Trump the citizen and not the president or nation.
The constitution is not ambiguous on this, it affects our democratic process thus is a high crime and abuse of power. And all this after he was repeatedly warned after the Russian interference that asking foreign powers to help him in his re-election would be corrupting the democratic process, yanno wrong.
He did it anyway and then tried to hide it.

In conclusion the Whistle blower is indeed real, flesh and bone and already proved correct in his suspicions. (Thank you whom ever you are.) Trump abused his powers for personal gain. the question remaining will slimy Donald earn his moniker and continue to be slippery as a greased duck.

Now Que the trump apologists whom will vehemently attack the messenger, blame biden and everyone else but trump, as we see Bob did. Same shit i seen from the wingnuts since Nixon.

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:40 pm
by Intrinsic
Oh and Trump is NOT a democratically elected president as the apologist keep saying. he lost the democratic vote and is only an electoral college elected president. :fubird:

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:32 pm
by Dick Fein
You guys need to turn off MSNBC and start reading instead of quoting Rachel Madcow.

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:41 pm
by Intrinsic
I don't get cable I've never watched MSNBC not sure what it is.
What the fuk does Rachel Maddow have to do withTrump? Nothing nada zilch.
As I said the Wingnuts will will blame everybody, even Rachel Maddow apparently, rather than address Trump's indiscretions

Unlike you dick I form my own opinions from the facts. Not from what YouTube tells me to believe.

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:09 pm
by Dick Fein
That is terrific man. Good for you! You will not need to read the rest of this because.. well just because.
Ron Paul is a pretty reasonable guy and here is what he has to say.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ron ... r-cia-coup" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Authored by Ron Paul via The Ron Paul Institute for Peace & Prosperity,

You don’t need to be a supporter of President Trump to be concerned about the efforts to remove him from office. Last week House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced impeachment proceedings against the President over a phone call made to the President of Ukraine. According to the White House record of the call, the President asked his Ukrainian counterpart to look into whether there is any evidence of Ukrainian meddling in the 2016 election and then mentioned that a lot of people were talking about how former US Vice President Joe Biden stopped the prosecution of his son who was under investigation for corruption in Ukraine.

Democrats, who spent more than two years convinced that “Russiagate” would enable them to remove Trump from office only to have their hopes dashed by the Mueller Report, now believe they have their smoking gun in this phone call.

Is this about politics? Yes. But there may be more to it than that.

It may appear that the Democratic Party, furious over Hillary Clinton’s 2016 loss, is the driving force behind this ongoing attempt to remove Donald Trump from office, but at every turn we see the fingerprints of the CIA and its allies in the US deep state.

In August 2016, a former acting director of the CIA, Mike Morell, wrote an extraordinary article in the New York Times accusing Donald Trump of being an “agent of the Russian Federation.” Morell was clearly using his intelligence career as a way of bolstering his claim that Trump was a Russian spy – after all, the CIA should know such a thing! But the claim was a lie.

Former CIA director John Brennan accused President Trump of “treason” and of “being in the pocket of Putin” for meeting with the Russian president in Helsinki and accepting his word that Russia did not meddle in the US election. To this day there has yet to be any evidence presented that the Russian government did interfere. Brennan openly called on “patriotic” Republicans to act against this “traitor.”

Brennan and his deep state counterparts James Comey at the FBI and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper launched an operation, using what we now know is the fake Steele dossier, to spy on the Trump presidential campaign and even attempt to entrap Trump campaign employees.

Notice a pattern here?

Now we hear that the latest trigger for impeachment is a CIA officer assigned to the White House who filed a “whistleblower” complaint against the president over something he heard from someone else that the president said in the Ukraine phone call.

Shockingly, according to multiple press reports the rules for CIA whistleblowing were recently changed, dropping the requirement that the whistleblower have direct, first-hand knowledge of the wrongdoing. Just before this complaint was filed, the rule-change allowed hearsay or second-hand information to be accepted. That seems strange.

As it turns out, the CIA “whistleblower” lurking around the White House got the important things wrong, as there was no quid pro quo discussed and there was no actual request to investigate Biden or his son.

The Democrats have suddenly come out in praise of whistleblowers – well not exactly. Pelosi still wants to prosecute actual whistleblower Ed Snowden. But she’s singing the praises of this fake CIA “whistleblower.”

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer once warned Trump that if “you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you.” It’s hard not to ask whether this is a genuine impeachment effort…or a CIA coup!

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:28 pm
by bentech
im really living in a hellish place these days
group home
aint even a fucking desk to work on cept the patio out with the smokers
little time and space for research LET ALONE all the shit I gotta do to hopefully get out of this place

sigh

what do we have against that 'billionaire' bobby?
do we really have cause to doubt the mueler reports FACTS?

or are you saying many of them are conjectures???

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:35 pm
by Dick Fein
bentech wrote:im really living in a hellish place these days
group home
aint even a fucking desk to work on cept the patio out with the smokers
little time and space for research LET ALONE all the shit I gotta do to hopefully get out of this place

sigh

what do we have against that 'billionaire' bobby?

or are you saying many of them are conjectures???
That is a perfect segue to the next billionaire I want to expose you to. His name is Bill Browder and he is a central figure in this twisted tale. He renounced his U.S. citizenship to avoid paying income tax but was able to get the Magnitsky Act passed in the congress and senate almost unanimously, the only problem is it was all built on lies.
http://aroundtheempire.com/2019/09/30/e ... y-komisar/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:47 pm
by bentech
"how eager they [you] are to be slaves"

Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:08 am
by Butcher Bob
bentech wrote:debunk?
well, we certainly know what passes for 'debunking' in your world
bentech wrote:what do we have against that 'billionaire' bobby?
First you have to get the FACTS right Ben. You...
bentech wrote:the report CLEARLY denotes all manner of collusion with Russian agents
...and your political billionaire source...
Mueller’s investigation established that the Russian government wanted Donald Trump to win the presidential election and worked with his senior campaign officials to make it happen.
...can't seem to get them right. Then you want to talk shit aboot Jimmy, Aaron, and Bill, who did get them right. When the person charged with the investigation testifies to the senate that no evidence of collusion was found, that pretty much blows your conspiracy theory out of the water. I know all you whiny little Russia-gate bitches are all butt hurt over the whole thing, so you're grasping onto a brainwashed idea the propaganda machine has fed you. What you evidently don't realize is that by holding on to that thought and continuing to spout it off as "fact", is akin to campaigning for Trump. Get over it, you were duped.

Intrinsic wrote:What the fuk diff does it make if Biden or any political opponent is worthless?
Sorry, that was a dig at Joe, not a defense of Trump.:p
Intrinsic wrote:Now Que the trump apologists whom will vehemently attack the messenger, blame biden and everyone else but trump, as we see Bob did.
Oh you know that's not true...I'd like to see them both fry. :grin:
But if we're going to take out Trump, let's use something real and not make shit up. There is no shortage of legitimate claims to be made, unfortunately both parties seem to be on-board with all that stuff.:(

Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:02 pm
by bentech
christ your a fucking putz bobby!
geeezus

what I guess root sold you his asshole as
youd a need to use that lipstick you've been carrying around all these years

danny sheehan is certainly no billionaire source,
your fixation on A TROPE shows what a putz your truly dedicated to being...

as well as how thin your understand of legal precept is

and to think ive always given your stuff the time of day

that will be enough of that...

mlm mlm

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:59 pm
by Intrinsic
Butcher Bob wrote:
Intrinsic wrote:Now Que the trump apologists whom will vehemently attack the messenger, blame biden and everyone else but trump, as we see Bob did.
Oh you know that's not true...I'd like to see them both fry. :grin:
But if we're going to take out Trump, let's use something real and not make shit up. There is no shortage of legitimate claims to be made, unfortunately both parties seem to be on-board with all that stuff.:(
that was for the Apologists. So you are saying you are a Trump Apologist?

I didn't think so but maybe You are, you jes said the phone call trump admitted to and talked about Biden is "made up".
But it was real, And he did ask for a favor before releasing the funds. Its all in black and white in the partially released 'transcript'.
President Zelenskyy: Yes you are absolutely right. Not only 100%, but actually 1000% and I can tell you the following; I did talk to Angela Merkel and I did meet with her I also met and talked with Macron and I told them that they are not doing quite as much as they need to be doing on the issues with the sanctions. They are not enforcing the sanctions. They are not working as much as they should work for Ukraine. It turns out that even though logically, the European Union should be our biggest partner but technically the United States is a much bigger partner than the European Union and I'm very grateful to you for that because the United States is doing quite a lot for Ukraine. Much more than the European Union especially when we are talking about sanctions against the Russian Federation. I would also like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

The President: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.
That little "though" results in a quid pro quo.
Later he released funds without asking any other nation to pony up more :roll: Only once Zelenskyy readily agreed to get Rudy that info were the funds were released.
All this is in historic record. only later did Trump come with rationalizations for his actions that he thought would be never come to public light. in a completely unnecessary move he had them moved to hide them from "leaks"
And not only dirt on Biden but info for retaliation to the whistle blowers on the Russian interference.

Yeah trump gives a rats ass about Ukraine corruption. Do you? :crazy:

Ok Bob what parts are made up?
what are these legitimate reasons for impeachment you speak of?

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:19 pm
by Intrinsic
Dick Fein wrote:That is terrific man. Good for you! You will not need to read the rest of this because.. well just because.
Ron Paul is a pretty reasonable guy and here is what he has to say.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ron ... r-cia-coup" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Authored by Ron Paul via The Ron Paul Institute for Peace & Prosperity,

You don’t need to be a supporter of President Trump to be concerned about the efforts to remove him from office.
Yada yada yada ....

As it turns out, the CIA “whistleblower” lurking around the White House got the important things wrong, as there was no quid pro quo discussed and there was no actual request to investigate Biden or his son.
yes there was, see my post above.

The Democrats have suddenly come out in praise of whistleblowers – well not exactly. Pelosi still wants to prosecute actual whistleblower Ed Snowden. But she’s singing the praises of this fake CIA “whistleblower.”
There is that weasle word 'fake', this guy is a piece of shit.
hmmm also seems a talking point for apologists too use ... ... and Bob did used it earlier on me.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer once warned Trump that if “you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you.” It’s hard not to ask whether this is a genuine impeachment effort…or a CIA coup!
And even easier to answer, No coup, just legitimate impeachment hearings. idiot doesn't even no what a coup is. dipshit. if it was a coup it would put Pence in the presidency. So Pence is behind it?
But it all talking points for apologist to stupid to rationalization on their own.

But wouldn't be great if Dick et al were right and there is an conspiracy to remove trump. but donny's own actions is doing it anyways.

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:23 pm
by Intrinsic
hey Dick about the karma post:
it is not my problem if you don't have decent internet. You made that choice so live with it.
You seem to believe it is okay for your team to cheat and that makes you a loser in my eyes.
I said i didn't get cable . i get internet fine. confused much?
What team (mathematicians) ??? ??? ???
What cheating??? ??? ???

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:35 pm
by bentech
what was the cheat?

"cheating" would be the world league understandment about the trump regime

and how his 'council' have stopped doing their jobs and instead used their position to hide further and protect his cooption of other branches authorities and roles

and that's not a cheat???

btw,
even my family knows hes a ruthless lying law breaker

AND THEY LOVE HIM FOR IT!!!!!!!

they say "its been done to use for decades ALL the way back to Roosevelt!!!!
and we gave them minorities WAY TO MUCH in the 60's when we agreed
to move a few steps closer to equal rights and protections for them

THEY want all that shit back from the undeserving
so lying cheating and destruction of the civil state is aok with them

that's the cheat the miscreatants are involved in loving

well done
monkey dung...

we await your Clinton and Obama jabs...

Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:30 pm
by Lrus007
:whistle:

Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:17 am
by bentech
fucking dore,

I don't get how he finds ANYONE to sit there and agree with him thinking as it decends from the fool belief that the transcript released wasn't redacted

fuck

Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:22 am
by Lrus007
don't get so wound up
will make you loose your hair. :facepalm:

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:17 pm
by rSin
so we find out
this whole biden story
was concocted by the same 'think tank' that brought us the 'swiftboat' story

funded by mercer

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:49 am
by bentech
rSin wrote:so we find out
this whole biden story
was concocted by the same 'think tank' that brought us the 'swiftboat' story

funded by mercer

so fox news runs with a fictions
and since trump would know a fiction from his wifes lady parts

he yams it up as if its real

and his yes men in the republican hierarchy
have to go to bat AS IF its a fact...

you turds must be OH so proud

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:06 am
by Lrus007
since before trump even was chosen as running for president.
the CIA has planned a coup. there were plans for impeachment in place.
because he was not in the inner circle. there plan was another bush
clinton election. but trump cut thru the slackers then won. over the chosen
hillary. obama and the deep state have put every road block they could.
then make the news cover every little thing as shocking news.
every thing he does is taken to court. they really hate this guy....
well you get the most flack when over the target.

i wonder if the is a real patriot. willing to drain the swamp and
use himself as bait. willing to go down with the ship to expose them all.

anyway this is a CAI coup in the works.

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:59 am
by bentech
-the cia has ALWAYS been the servant of wall street,
NOBODY has served wall street more than Reagan, bush and trump now, right on their heels be Obama and Clinton so
its hard to any substantial reason for overthrowing trump. I mean IF he was creating a liberal backlash that might smoke them out I could see it but its exactly the opposite. they've never been more powerful and entrenched so you notion doesn't hold water.

Federal prosecutors on Thursday charged two associates of President Donald Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani with a sprawling scheme to oust the former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine by funneling foreign money into the campaign coffers of Trump and an unnamed congressman believed to be former Republican Rep. Pete Sessions.

The two men were arrested Wednesday evening at Dulles International Airport in Washington, D.C. as they were waiting to board a one-way flight to Frankfurt, Germany.

Parnas and Fruman, both witnesses in House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry into Trump, had lunch with Giuliani at the Trump International Hotel in Washington hours before they were arrested Wednesday, according to the Wall Street Journal.

‘Tip of the iceberg’: Prosecutors allege vast criminal conspiracy by Giuliani associates to funnel foreign cash to Trump and GOP

https://www.alternet.org/2019/10/tip-of ... p-and-gop/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/lev-parn ... 9da045a4c2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Donald Trump’s top cop, Attorney General William Barr, had a private meeting in New York with none other than the ogre of media, Rupert Murdoch. Murdoch and Barr met Wednesday at Murdoch’s residence. Whether or not there were any others in attendance is not clear, and what the two men discussed over eye of newt and goblets of blood is also unknown. What is known is that Murdoch is powerful and he represents a lot of right-wing propaganda outlets, and Barr is suspected of having involved himself in high crimes and treason.

William Barr’s corruption tour continues with secret Rupert Murdoch meeting

https://www.alternet.org/2019/10/willia ... h-meeting/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:55 pm
by Intrinsic
Hmmm Lrus, i think you're backwards there. The Deep State ( i guess that is the current political correct term these days for the-powers-that-be) is what is protecting him.

Or the deep-state is so ineffectual that they need to use the democratic party up front. That'd be pretty lame. Well i don't believe they are.
The powers that be are what got trump in against the odds and without a consensus.
Trump serves at their leisure. when his blundering makes him a lame duck or no use to them, he's gone, but only then.
IMHO.

fwiw i find it hard to believe the power brokers of the world want Pence up front. stranger things have happened .. but still. Occcams razor and all that

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:35 pm
by Lrus007
pence is like biden a ins.
to keep someone from shooting the president.

Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:54 pm
by rSin
notice
the cheap seats have had to regroup to silence as
their reason-for-being in this thread has evaporated and
the sources for their impetus reasons have grown silent, in wait of
their next diversions

waiting...

the official prosecutor biden asked for being removed issued ZERO inditements while in office

your fucking boy eh???

mueller issued TEN points of obstructions
while stating

"its up to congress to run with the case ive handed them'

all the while trmp en associates are in front of the mike making no bones about standing firm
in allegence with owning good reasons for their own removal, as
they own indictable offenses

crickets???

Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:45 am
by bentech
Following the unsealing of Parnas’s indictment last week for campaign finance violations over alleged schemes to buy political influence on behalf of foreigners, Trump said he did not know Parnas or his business partner and co-defendant, Igor Fruman. “I don’t know those gentleman,” he told reporters before boarding Marine One en route to a campaign rally in Minneapolis. “Maybe they were clients of Rudy. You’d have to ask Rudy.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... spartanntp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:04 am
by Lrus007
i dono does not look like trump in that photo

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:04 am
by bentech
Fiona Hill, a former top White House adviser on Russia, revealed to congressional investigators on Monday that President Donald Trump conducted policy toward Ukraine for his personal benefit, according to a new report from the Washington Post.

She reportedly said that the president used his attorney Rudy Giuliani to a “run shadow foreign policy in Ukraine that circumvented U.S. officials and career diplomats in order to personally benefit” himself.

Three months ago then-National Security Advisor John Bolton warned administration insiders he would have no part of President Donald Trump’s off-the-books shadow government Ukraine extortion scandal. Bolton also apparently implicated both the president’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, and the president’s acting chief of staff, Mick Mulvany.

“I am not part of whatever drug deal Rudy and Mulvaney are cooking up,” Bolton told senior director for Russian and Eurasian affairs Fiona Hill to tell White House lawyers, The New York Times reports in a bombshell article late Monday night.

Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:06 am
by bentech
Asked by Avlon, “Has there been anything remotly like this in American political history or something truly new and dangerous?”
“This is something truly new,” Lockhart responded. “We haven’t had the internet for that long of time, if you’re going over the sweep of history. that’s what allows this to be distributed widely. But we’ve had presidents who have denounced the media. We’ve had every president in the history of the country who has at times wanted to denounce them and probably had thoughts in their head about what they’d like to do.”

“But kept them inside their head,” Avlon prompted.

Posted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:05 pm
by Intrinsic
Looks like the whistleblower is real. can't throw a rock without hitting a new Washingtonian confirming the original whistleblower story/suspicions

Irony that trumps downfall is tipped by his end-the-endless-wars stance. I agree with the sentiment, but of course he totally blundered it making it worse, typical modus operandi of his.. But Whatever, it takes to rid us of the fake prez.
EFcArlSXsAA_ElQ.jpg

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:22 pm
by rSin
Lrus007 wrote:i dono does not look like trump in that photo
rotflmao…

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... spartandhp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:43 am
by rSin
Immediately after Attorney General William Barr released his misleading letter describing the Mueller report, Trump and his fixer Rudy Giuliani went back to work doing exactly what Trump had been suspected of doing all along: inviting foreign interference in an American presidential election. This time Trump and his accomplices had the full force of the U.S. government to bargain with and they just went for it. When the whistleblower came forward, it was as if the Democrats and much of the public collectively said, “You’ve got to be kidding — he did it again?”

If anything, this Ukraine business makes it clear that the suspicions raised but unproven in the first volume of the Mueller report were likely true, and that the president’s repeated obstruction of justice during the Mueller probe was remarkably effective. Working with a foreign government to smear an opponent is by now a patented Trump strategy.

its as IF mueller didnt really want his report to amount to anything!!!

https://www.alternet.org/2019/10/ukrain ... -lot-more/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:53 am
by rSin
If there was any doubt that Trump demanded a quid pro quo in that notorious phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, Taylor put that to rest. He started his job at the U.S. embassy in Kyiv — technically as interim chargé d’affaires — in June of this year and immediately found that Ukraine policy was running on two tracks, one of them official and the other “highly irregular.” That one was led by Giuliani, the president’s personal lawyer, with the assistance of U.S. ambassador to the EU Gordon Sondland, special Ukraine envoy Kurt Volker and Energy Secretary Rick Perry (who actually called themselves “the Three Amigos.”)

At first they seemed to be heading in the same direction but by July Taylor knew that something was up. Zelensky was desperate for a meeting with Trump, preferably at the White House, and Taylor learned that it was “conditioned on the investigations of Burisma [the company that employed Hunter Biden] and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. elections.”

Taylor added important new information about that demand:

Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelensky was dependent on a public announcement of investigations — in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, “everything” was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelensky “in a public box” by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.
Taylor was told that Trump believed “President Zelenskyy should want to do this himself.”

Taylor became even more alarmed. He said that both Sondland and Volcker at different times explained that “when a businessman is about to sign a check to someone who owes him something the businessman asks that person to pay up before signing the check.” From Taylor’s opening statement:

I argued to both that the explanation made no sense: the Ukrainians did not “owe” President Trump anything, and holding up security assistance for domestic political gain was “crazy,” as I had said in my text message to Ambassadors Sondland and Volker on September 9.

Taylor backed up the testimony of former National Security Council official Fiona Hill, who has testified that former national security adviser John Bolton didn’t want anything to do with what he called Giuliani’s “drug deal” and opposed the phone call between Trump and Zelensky because it would be “a disaster.” Bolton told Taylor to inform Pompeo of his concerns, which he did, in a detailed cable. He never heard back.

Taylor’s testimony, combined with that of all the others who were involved in Ukraine policy last summer, shows that after successfully obstructing the Mueller investigation and rendering the prosecutors unable to find enough evidence to prove a conspiracy in 2016, Trump believed he could get away with anything. The frightening part is that if it hadn’t been for the as-yet-unidentified whistleblower, he very likely would have.
We know that Trump currently has his attorney general running all over the world looking for evidence outside the usual law enforcement channels to prove the Russia investigation never should have happened. How many other “irregular” projects do you suppose he’s been running? I suspect the answer lies in that super-secret vault with all the other phone calls nobody is allowed to see.

Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:24 am
by bentech
"It was a doctored transcript. The White House cut out some of his words, refused to restore them, and hid the transcript in a secure server."

no defense left on the merits
even dick had to stop posting...

heh

Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:34 am
by Intrinsic
That explains why he was so adamant that it was a word for word ,coma 4 coma transcription.
Does he ever tell the truth?

Since they can't attack the facts they're attacking the sources. First the source informing of the redacted transcripts
And jes now The Republicans were just reprimanded for trying to suss Out The Whistleblower identity again just to attack the person and not the fact of what Trump did

Yanno apologist

As I said earlier it wasn't the crime of burglary that got Nixon out, it was the stonewalling, the obstructionism.

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:16 am
by ben ttech
at least the opposition has finally outted itself as being ENTIRELY interested in destroying the institution!

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:22 am
by bentech
the mistake the democratic party
and its voters are making
is assuming their opposition
is interested in a fair fight

support of the venue...

Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:23 am
by rSin
bring it!

gonna be pissed
to find
how many of the guns
they though were their own

their staring down

heh...

Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:28 pm
by Intrinsic
bentech wrote:what was the cheat?

"cheating" would be the world league understandment about the trump regime

and how his 'council' have stopped doing their jobs and instead used their position to hide further and protect his cooption of other branches authorities and roles

and that's not a cheat???

btw,
even my family knows hes a ruthless lying law breaker

AND THEY LOVE HIM FOR IT!!!!!!!

they say "its been done to use for decades ALL the way back to Roosevelt!!!!
and we gave them minorities WAY TO MUCH in the 60's when we agreed
to move a few steps closer to equal rights and protections for them

THEY want all that shit back from the undeserving
so lying cheating and destruction of the civil state is aok with them

that's the cheat the miscreatants are involved in loving

Insightful, Thanks I think that helps me understand the mindset:
He is a lying asshole cheat. But he's our lying asshole cheat.

Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:39 pm
by bentech
jesus deserves no less!!!!!

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:57 am
by Intrinsic
What was the tweet the prez gave out during the impeachment hearings to intimidate the witness "that woman" the ambassador?

I may just be a nerd but seems you have to register on tweeter to look at past tweets how presidential, how commercial

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:56 am
by rSin
I don't have twitter but
seem to have found it

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/sta ... 14?lang=en" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:01 pm
by Intrinsic
I was thinking of: "She is going to go through some things" referring to ambassadorYovanovitchy. My mistake I thought he had just tweeted that but that was what he said in the Infamous phone call.

Well she is going through some things so Trump has carried out his threat and any of you other out there you stand in Trump's way for power and money he's coming after you too.

I guess the witness tampering was just him despairaging her career, ironically while the whole committee was praising her service. :facepalm:

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:32 pm
by Intrinsic
So Richard Stone just got convicted for witness tampering?

While the prez was arguably witness tampering during his own impeachment hearing? in real time!!

Huh! For such a ballsy move none of this nixonian : " you won't have tricky dick to kick around anymore" slinking away BS , Now I want to vote for him

If that isn't bizarre enough Stone has a tattoo of Nixon on his back?

Bizarro world
What am I missing

Posted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:01 am
by rSin
if youd been following pacifica radio
and jimmydore

youd have gotten the word on this straight from that credico guy roger tried to frame

heh

hope they hang that fucker...

Posted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:06 pm
by bentech
Credico's latests on pacifica

10am, nov 18 th
Kpfk.org
Archives, 'letters and politics' program 4ck

Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:32 pm
by Intrinsic
This may be relevant giving the Russian interference being discussed today in the impeachment hearing and debunking the Ukrainian cloud strike 2016 meddling bullshit fake news.. Way to go Fiona Hill and David Holmes! And Ms Hill's rebuke to wingnut congress for denying Russian meddling. :hug:
How a Pro-Trump Network Is Building a Fake Empire on Facebook and Getting Away with It

https://www.snopes.com/news/2019/11/12/ ... -profiles/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A glimpse into the toolz of the power-that-be use to support trump in their goals?
Great, now when the revolution comes we have the names of the sheep to cull. Thanks to FB.

Does anybody remember the book "Nation of sheep"? probably not, 40 years old.

Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:57 pm
by Roots
“What I guess root sold you his asshole as
youd a need to use that lipstick you've been carrying around all these years”

I’m not sure if I should be offended or not..?

Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:27 am
by rSin
whats amusing is that TODAY
the GOP uses crowdstrike for its own servers security!!!

to funny the gop
refuting Russian collusion
BY RUNNING WITH RUSSIAN CREATED HOAXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shame on these democrats for wanting to lose so bad they refuse to mention such things...

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:05 am
by anu
doesn't explain Khassoggi's murder and the give-away of a US Base with all it's shit and many Kurd's and children being blown away, or does it ? International Law should read that no oil may be exported,if you got sand,use solar, if you got oil, clean the air,u got sea coast use waves and wind,quit shipping shit back and forth for a few dollars more

Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:56 pm
by bentech
Khassoggi's was a quid pro quo for trump cuz
that guy was writing up how in bed the Saudi's were for him
and trump didn't like the bad press

and mabe the Turkish president has a recording
of trump jr
asking for the guy getting snuffed out

Posted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:32 pm
by Intrinsic
Roots wrote:“What I guess root sold you his asshole as
youd a need to use that lipstick you've been carrying around all these years”

I’m not sure if I should be offended or not..?
I'n not sure if should understand this post? :confused:

Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:21 pm
by bentech
if you really want to have a bad day

just ask anyone still defending trump " just what is it hes done or need to continue doing to allow for all this malfeasance?!?!?"

the worse are the "I don't care!" types mentioned earlier...

Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:02 pm
by Butcher Bob
Some sticking points I have, that anti-Trumpers don't seem to want to acknowledge...

The 'whistleblower' is a CIA agent that was assigned to the Whitehouse, who waited until he was done with his tour there before filing his complaint...meaning the 'superiors' he filed the complaint with to start the process, were now his protective CIA superiors, not the Whitehouse chief of staff. Then when the complaint gets to the IG, instead of writing an indepent report to send to the DoJ, they collaborate with the CIA and their lawyers to draft the report.
I don't trust the CIA...not one little bit. One need look no further than Operation Mockingbird and the Church commission to understand how willing the CIA is to deceive the public.

My understanding is that the first two witnesses testified that while a hold was placed on these particular funds, actual scheduled payments were never interupted...because this is an addition to the $1 billion being disbursed to them, that was awarded by congress under Obama. The president of the Ukraine got not one, but two meetings with the Whitehouse. He also never started an investigation...nor has he ever anounced he was going to do so.
So no actual quid pro quo ever happened. While you can view the circumstances as having intent, it can just as easily be viewed as Trump's bluff being called by Zelensky.

The senate is never going to convict and remove Trump.
So is this for a symbolic footnote in history?...or is it political games for an election cycle?

If by some wild chance Trump did get removed...
What are you most excited to see...
...a Pence presidency?
...or which democrat canidates will fare best after losing the "I'm better than Trump" plank from their platform?

Neither side has any interest in getting rid of Trump...
...if they did, they could have used the emoluments clause on day 1.

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:26 am
by Intrinsic
What the fuck does The Whistleblower identity and faults have to do with Trump abuse of power for personal gain. Nothing NADA zilch ridiculous argument.
:roflmao:
Intrinsic wrote: Now Que the trump apologists whom will vehemently attack the messenger, blame biden and everyone else but trump, as we see Bob did. Same shit i seen from the wingnuts since Nixon.
Trump abused his power for personal gain. Fact, An impeachable crime. And on cue here comes the Trump apologist AGAIN attacking the whistle blower.
Ignoring and distracting from the president's crime
and the abuse of power. Yanno, the old red herring and Strawman arguments, the Cornerstone of the politician illogic :facepalm:

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:29 am
by Intrinsic
By the by, Pence is also is also guilty off Trump's crime since he knew about it was told about and did nothing.

But he'll probably be let go because the alternative would be Nancy Pelosi would be president, who wants that shit?

Back to your old logical fallacies eh Bob? Attacking The Messengers as I pointed out much earlier would happen and now you did it twice.
What makes you like Trump so much that you would commit the sin of illogic?

Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:19 am
by rSin
the trampling of the rules of law and the power grab behind it are extrodinary
as is the answer to the questions "what on earth is worth protecting in this man/party to allow these violations of the rule of law and rejection of the separation of powers to stand???"

truly chilling
bob just wants to be our next guano
dick lost his frickin mind last year and megalomaniacs always appeal to the saneless

remember half the democrats are in the corporate cash party with most of the republicans so ITS IN THEIR INTEREST to do a weak job of laying out the savaging of the system that's afoot

that's speaks nothing to the merit of the case or process

god I cant imagine whos fools youd have to be to rest on them
same fuckers who think we should have stayed with Nixon cuz the people had no business knowing what he was doing with the power of his office???

heres some ON point points...

the most important impeachment story that most of the press continues to look away from—the fact that one of our two major political parties in this country no longer deals in facts and reality, and instead has willingly burrowed itself into a world of lies and fantasy, specifically when it comes to the issues surrounding impeachment.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1201183435554992129" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

In fact, some Republican officials are now actively working alongside a Kremlin disinformation campaign regarding Ukraine’s role in American elections.

heh... NO RUSSIAN COLUSION!!! so please no questions on our game plan ORIGINATING with Russian disinfo experts!!!

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1201183435554992129" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If more journalists openly acknowledged this crucial development regarding the GOP, the fact that Republicans aren’t willing to support impeachment would no longer be treated as “news,” and the press wouldn’t portray Democrats as failing with their impeachment messaging. What’s also completely lacking is any kind of historical context regarding how awful those impeachment poll numbers are for Trump.

https://www.alternet.org/2019/12/the-me ... oceedings/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I liked wolfe's summation being that in 76' and then 78' the supreme court ORDAINED that corporations COULD OWN CONGRESSIONAL REPRESENATIVES. this all coming a few years after future supreme court justice wrote his famous 'powell memo' telling corporate America 'better get fucking spending your money buying influence or the institution of higher learning and progress in America is going to shit can your gravy train

When Republicans in the House spent 1998 impeaching Bill Clinton, Americans across the board rejected the inquiry. At no point during the partisan process did more than 30% of Americans support impeachment, and most of the time that number hovered around 25%. Republicans categorically failed to change the nation’s mind about Clinton, who famously weathered the political storm with historically high approval ratings, logging a staggering 71% approval rating in a Pew Research poll.

Today, more than twice as many Americans support the impeachment of a Republican president than supported the impeachment of a Democratic president two decades ago. Yet the press portrays the Trump impeachment as a political and public relations failure for Democrats. How does that work exactly? Note that it wasn’t until July 1974, one month before President Richard Nixon resigned, that a plurality of Americans finally agreed that he should be forced from office. Today, a plurality already feels that way about Trump, yet the press shrugs.

The Times’ conclusion? It’s a toss-up: “As a result, support for or opposition to impeachment rarely climbs much higher than 50 percent in any poll.” This is what you call missing the big picture, and most of the Beltway press is now doing it with regard to impeachment.

The news media are committed to a storyline that says impeachment is only a “success” if the hearings spike public support, and not whether the hearings unequivocally show wholesale abuse within the executive branch, which they clearly have done. There’s simply no question that Trump used $391 million of U.S. taxpayer-funded military aid to extort the Ukrainian government into opening a bogus investigation for Trump’s own personal and political gain.

And the public gets it.

the problem is that WAY to many want to suck the prick of monarch's again
the press being wholely owned by the oligarchy is happy to make it look kosher

and

modernity has delivered an under educated over worked under paid over entertained public to them

remember
if your not at the table
your on the menu...

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:52 pm
by Butcher Bob
Take your tribalism and go fuk yourself Intrinsic. :fubird:

Yeah, let's follow up on this CIA plant's...er I mean whistleblower's claim...

..but keep Snowden in exile for his...Manning in prison for hers...and extradite and imprison Assange for publishing them...

...let's ignore the OPCW whistleblowers that revealed we bombed the fuk out of Syria for red flag events that never occurred...

...let's pretend Blumanthal didn't expose CNN for completely manufacturing news that Venesuela set fire to an aid convoy, when it was a CIA action to justify our 2nd coup attempt...

...let's forget the military coup the CIA just orchestrated in Bolivia, over false reporting of election fraud...

...yeah, that's the ticket.

You still think Trump's the problem. :facepalm:

If Trump had never mentioned Biden, none of this impeachment stuff would be happening. Trump's MO his entire life has been to use his power for personal gain. He didn't hide that, he campaigned on it...and he won. He beat every republican contender like a teenager's dick without a date. Then he took the democrat's "most qualified" candidate and shoved her face in a big ole pile of shit. Instead of acknowledging the overwelmingly exposed true revelation, that the system is broken and corruption is rampant, you would rather play meaningless tribal games. You, are part of the problem.

I couldn't care less one way or the other if Trump gets impeached. Do I think Trump did wrong?...yes. Do I think Biden did wrong?...yes. And I think both those cocksuckers should be strung up. But what I am not goig to do is play a political game of sides. Go ahead and continue your tribal circle-jerk, but I won't be joining in...I will focus on the real problem, not someone that is the result of that problem.

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:12 pm
by Intrinsic
So you kind of lied there when you said these were just some sticking points yer concerned with.

Whatever, I do agree with you that is why I will vote for Trump 2020. It's all a clusterfuk and we should get this thing quickly to the bottom and Trigger the revolution

Or spare the blood and start by getting rid of the biggest fuker first and send a strong message with extreme prejudice.

Or as an alternate hypothesis:
Let Trump do what he was elected to do by the American people?

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:35 pm
by Intrinsic
Can you believe some of these foolish 100% strawman arguments I'm hearing at this impeachment inquiry un fukin believable. No wonder people like Bob feel free to to use fallacious arguments

I'm on the side of Truth and Justice .mathematicians if you need a pigeon hole

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:59 pm
by Jesús Malverde
The impeachment proceedings are a sideshow/endless soap opera for the marks (tribal MSNBC bubble inhabitants). The Senate will never convict, complete masturbation session. Even famously liberal GWU law prof Jonathan Turley sees through the hype and points to the real dangers. Here's his full statement to the Judiciary Committee for anyone who dares to read it.

https://jonathanturley.org/wp-content/u ... Final_.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:09 pm
by Jesús Malverde
Mathematicians and other practitioners of the hard sciences get used to being objectively right (as in provably so), can often do it at will (within their sphere) and sometimes get in an hubristic trap where they think this well honed ability to discern truth from falsity applies in the realms where there is no hard objective, quantifiable, non-subjective truth. It really doesn't. Mathematicians and hard scientists are subject to the same sorts of wrong thinking and self delusion as anyone else once dragged out of their mathematical realms.

A math prof and an iron worker have equal chances of political awareness—or the lack thereof.

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:13 pm
by Jesús Malverde
OK nobody's going to click on and read my Turley testimony so I'll C&P the conclusion below to make it easier-
Allow me to be candid in my closing remarks.
I get it. You are mad. The President is mad. My Democratic friends are mad. My
Republican friends are mad. My wife is mad. My kids are mad. Even my dog is mad . . .
and Luna is a golden doodle and they are never mad. We are all mad and where has it
taken us? Will a slipshod impeachment make us less mad or will it only give an invitation
for the madness to follow in every future administration?
That is why this is wrong. It is not wrong because President Trump is right. His
call was anything but “perfect” and his reference to the Bidens was highly inappropriate.
It is not wrong because the House has no legitimate reason to investigate the Ukrainian
controversy. The use of military aid for a quid pro quo to investigate one’s political
opponent, if proven, can be an impeachable offense.
It is not wrong because we are in an election year. There is no good time for an
impeachment, but this process concerns the constitutional right to hold office in this term,
not the next.
No, it is wrong because this is not how an American president should be
impeached. For two years, members of this Committee have declared that criminal and
impeachable acts were established for everything from treason to conspiracy to
obstruction. However, no action was taken to impeach. Suddenly, just a few weeks ago,
the House announced it would begin an impeachment inquiry and push for a final vote in
just a matter of weeks. To do so, the House Intelligence Committee declared that it would
not subpoena a host of witnesses who have direct knowledge of any quid pro quo.
Instead, it will proceed on a record composed of a relatively small number of witnesses
with largely second-hand knowledge of the position. The only three direct conversations
with President Trump do not contain a statement of a quid pro quo and two expressly
deny such a pre-condition. The House has offered compelling arguments why those two
calls can be discounted by the fact that President Trump had knowledge of the underlying
whistleblower complaint. However, this does not change the fact that it is moving
forward based on conjecture, assuming what the evidence would show if there existed the
time or inclination to establish it. The military aid was released after a delay that the
witnesses described as “not uncommon” for this or prior Administrations. This is not a
case of the unknowable. It is a case of the peripheral. The House testimony is replete with
references to witnesses like John Bolton, Rudy Giuliani, and Mike Mulvaney who clearly
hold material information. To impeach a president on such a record would be to expose
every future president to the same type of inchoate impeachment.
Principle often takes us to a place where we would prefer not to be. That was the
place the “Republican Recusants” found themselves in 1868 when sitting in judgment of
a president they loathed and despised. However, they took an oath not to Andrew
Johnson, but to the Constitution. One of the greatest among them, Lyman Trumbull (RIll.) explained his fateful decision to vote against Johnson’s impeachment charges even at
the cost of his own career:
“Once set the example of impeaching a President for what, when the
excitement of the hour shall have subsided, will be regarded as insufficient
causes … no future President will be safe who happens to differ with the
majority of the House and two-thirds of the Senate …
I tremble for the future of my country. I cannot be an instrument to produce
such a result; and at the hazard of the ties even of friendship and affection,
till calmer times shall do justice to my motives, no alternative is left
me…”

Trumbull acted in the same type of age of rage that we have today. He knew that raising a
question about the underlying crime or the supporting evidence would instantly be
condemned as approving of the underlying conduct of a president. In an age of rage, there
seems to be no room for nuance or reservation. Yet, that is what the Constitution expects
of us. Expects of you.
For generations, the seven Republicans who defected to save President Johnson
from removal have been heralded as profiles of courage. In recalling the moment he was
called to vote, Senator Edmund Ross of Kansas said he “almost literally looked down
into my open grave.” He jumped because the price was too great not to. Such moments
are easy to celebrate from a distance of time and circumstance. However, that is precisely
the moment in which you now find yourself. “When the excitement of the hour [has] subsided” and “calmer times” prevail, I do not believe that this impeachment will be
viewed as bringing credit upon this body. It is possible that a case for impeachment could
be made, but it cannot be made on this record. To return to Wordsworth, the Constitution
is not a call to arms for the “Happy Warriors.” The Constitution calls for circumspection,
not celebration, at the prospect of the removal of an American president. It is easy to
allow one’s “judgment [to be] affected by your moral approval of the lines” in an
impeachment narrative. But your oath demands more, even personal and political
sacrifice, in deciding whether to impeach a president for only the third time in the history
of this Republic.
In this age of rage, many are appealing for us to simply put the law aside and “just
do it” like this is some impulse-buy Nike sneaker. You can certainly do that. You can
declare the definitions of crimes alleged are immaterial and this is an exercise of politics,
not law. However, the legal definitions and standards that I have addressed in my
testimony are the very thing dividing rage from reason. Listening to these calls to
dispense with such legal niceties, brings to mind a famous scene with Sir Thomas More
in “A Man For All Seasons.” In a critical exchange, More is accused by his son-in-law
William Roper of putting the law before morality and that More would “give the Devil
the benefit of law!” When More asks if Roper would instead “cut a great road through the
law to get after the Devil?,” Roper proudly declares “Yes, I’d cut down every law in
England to do that!” More responds by saying “And when the last law was down, and the
Devil turned ‘round on you, where would you hide, Roper, the laws all being flat? This
country is planted thick with laws, from coast to coast, Man’s laws, not God’s! And if
you cut them down, and you're just the man to do it, do you really think you could stand
upright in the winds that would blow then? Yes, I’d give the Devil benefit of law, for my
own safety’s sake!”
Both sides in this controversy have demonized the other to justify any measure in
defense much like Roper. Perhaps that is the saddest part of all of this. We have forgotten
the common article of faith that binds each of us to each other in our Constitution.
However, before we cut down the trees so carefully planted by the Framers, I hope you
consider what you will do when the wind blows again . . . perhaps for a Democratic
president. Where will you stand then “the laws all being flat?”
Thank you again for the honor of testifying before you today. I am happy to answer any
questions that you may have.

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:29 pm
by Intrinsic
Back to the live hearings

Mr Collins under oath is the quintessential icon of logical fallacy, textbook. Shame our children sees this as legitimate

We the People are the victims not presidenc Z , chingas what a tool

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:47 pm
by Intrinsic
So haysus you're going to ignore truth and Justice as my side and pick on mathematician which have a better track right then those of the other persuasion that is people who come to conclusions through illogic and fallacy.

So you're going/comparing from truth facts and Justice 2 political awareness? Do I need to point out the logical fallacy of that?

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:15 pm
by Intrinsic
But you are right about the ironworker he could also be a mathematician, even a Bureaucratic clerk in the patent office.

You do remember your point quite a while back about science being consensus?
On today's impeachment panel the experts that study the Constitution, what was the consensus? Yeah the calculus for that is hard! but I come up with 75% .

Ahh hell, fuc science fuc the Constitution f*** Justice
Just a waste of time nuke 'em all let God's sort it out, nothing we can do.. go be good little sheep and run along

this is kind of a fun red herring :grin:

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:38 pm
by rSin
Calls for AG Barr’s Impeachment Intensify After ‘Lunatic Authoritarian’ Federalist Society Speech

The two-time attorney general also laid into critics of the controversial “unitary executive theory” of the presidency which supporters argue gives the president unfettered and total control over the executive branch.

“One of the more amusing aspects is these breathless attacks on the unitary executive theory,” Barr said, before mocking opponents.

Federal defense attorney and computer law expert Tor Ekeland rubbished the concept in response to Barr’s Federalist Society paean to ever-increasing presidential power.

“Instead of the ‘theory of the unitary executive’ let’s just start calling it what it is – the theory of the fascist executive,” he tweeted.

Several other legal commentators slammed Barr’s remarks.

“I encourage everyone to read Bill Barr’s viciously partisan speech to [the Federalist Society],” tweeted Fordham Law Professor Jed Shugerman. “Its hackery and intellectual dishonesty is an utter embarrassment to the DOJ, [Federalist Society], and to all of us (yes, me, too) who try to be intellectually honest about textualism [and] original public meaning.”

American Civil Liberties Union attorney Josh Block noted that Barr received a standing ovation from the audience and called both speech and the praise it received “sickening.”

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/ca ... ty-speech/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Posted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:50 pm
by rSin
the democratic congress has passed over 300 bills which the senate REFUSES to allow a vote
let alone a devate

in the details of all those govoner races the gop lost earlier this month

dozens of red counties that trump won by over 70% in 16' flipped to the democratic contenders
by huge margins

while at the same time the rest of the ballot remained as per they usual spread

voting no for impeachment in the house
and no for conviction in the senate
is going to end ALOT of 'conservative' careers

their base is INSANE
make psyco Nazi feminist look downright cuddley...

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:49 am
by Jesús Malverde
The convolutions of logic are almost immaterial here. Cut through the rhetoric and all that matters is the hard, empirical evidence. And in my view (and Turley's), that is sadly lacking here.

I don't want a partisan political coup to overturn a democratic election without slam dunk empirical evidence. Lacking that (and I believe we are), I want Trump to be removed at the ballot boxes. Fuck the soap opera dog and pony show, I want to help vote Trump out of office.

There's an election next year to win, this impeachment crap is an impediment and a distraction, and if unsuccessful (as I believe it likely to be) will in the end even be likely to strengthen Trump. If this attempt to unseat the democratically elected leader of the country by non-democratic means fails (as I expect), it will thus make a second Trump term more, rather than less, likely. Counterproductive, undemocratic, poorly supported by hard evidence, really, stupid is the word that best sums it up for me.

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:38 am
by Intrinsic
Okay
fuc the Constitution f*** Justice
It is.

No facts? Trump himself said it in public interviews he wanted an investigation he wants President Z to do the right thing do the investigations for him
And the call The phone call see my earlier post,
He publicly said as president Nothing wrong with soliciting information from foreign powers that would benefit him in an election.

F*** the Constitution

You know someday I'll have to check out this MSNBC or whatever , no cable, you're the second one to bring it up.. what am I missing?

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:49 am
by Jesús Malverde
The request for an investigation was, in its own sleazy way, still a search for truth. He didn't request that evidence be falsified or that crackhead Hunter be framed, only an investigation to find facts. I honestly see nothing wrong with any attempt to get at the factual truth. I not only don't see it as an impeachable offense, i have no problem at all with the request. None of us should fear the truth, it will set us free. Why are you afraid of an investigation of crackhead strip club Hunter? Surely he was being paid so much only for his business expertise? :facepalm:

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:05 am
by Intrinsic
To address Turley's, and the echo chamber's, disingenuous and insightful observation that there's distinct lack of witness testifying.

Duh :facepalm: that's because Trump is Stonewalling

And ever since Nixon it's been pretty much agreed Stonewalling Congress is an impeachable Act.
Has that changed since Nixon did it? Why wasn't I told?

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:10 am
by Jesús Malverde
rSin wrote:Calls for AG Barr’s Impeachment Intensify After ‘Lunatic Authoritarian’ Federalist Society Speech

The two-time attorney general also laid into critics of the controversial “unitary executive theory” of the presidency which supporters argue gives the president unfettered and total control over the executive branch.

“One of the more amusing aspects is these breathless attacks on the unitary executive theory,” Barr said, before mocking opponents.

Federal defense attorney and computer law expert Tor Ekeland rubbished the concept in response to Barr’s Federalist Society paean to ever-increasing presidential power.

“Instead of the ‘theory of the unitary executive’ let’s just start calling it what it is – the theory of the fascist executive,” he tweeted.

Several other legal commentators slammed Barr’s remarks.

“I encourage everyone to read Bill Barr’s viciously partisan speech to [the Federalist Society],” tweeted Fordham Law Professor Jed Shugerman. “Its hackery and intellectual dishonesty is an utter embarrassment to the DOJ, [Federalist Society], and to all of us (yes, me, too) who try to be intellectually honest about textualism [and] original public meaning.”

American Civil Liberties Union attorney Josh Block noted that Barr received a standing ovation from the audience and called both speech and the praise it received “sickening.”

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/ca ... ty-speech/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If it were Saint Obama at the helm of the unitary executive, you'd see the Dems giving the standing ovation. There is no principle at work here, only raw power.

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:14 am
by Intrinsic
At Jesus , Yes he did , he only wanted an announcement of an investigation. A fake investigation since in his own words that's all he cared about how it affects him personally

Yeah like Trump gives a rat ass about corruption and Ukraine, do you :crazy:

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:49 am
by bentech
Its a laugh to even suggest trump
Has a leg to stand on hn claim his interest in hunter
Biden was a bid to address coruption

Remember as candidate he
Filled his administration with so many
Crminals he walked a half dozen active investigations in the door
And one was so dirty trying to funnel
Ukraine to russia that
Trump was pissed when the latest
President there won, thus

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:21 am
by bentech
Wasting all the investment munuchin had made
For trump

Joes actions are so decidedly prolawenforcement
Its incrediable that his public efforts
To remove the prosecutor who
Hadnt filed a single one while on the job
Could be construed as other than
Shining the light on his sons actions
And company

The democrats should be hung
For not point out trumps use of
The office for personal gain
Savaging national interest overrseas
Both in abandoning policy and
In dismissal of practices and forms which
Provide security and overrite

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:27 am
by bentech
And all that behind the fact that barr
Redacted significant portions
Of the mueller report!

Congress hasnt been allowed to read it
In its entirity!!!

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:39 am
by Butcher Bob
Intrinsic wrote:So you kind of lied there when you said these were just some sticking points yer concerned with.
No, those are sticking points for me...red flags that tell me this is all bullshit.

Here's another one...

The argument is that Trump did this for political gain. If that is true, it's not a very smart move politically. In the 2016 election cycle, every poll of how each democrat candidate would do vs Trump, Bernie was at the top every time and was the only candidate projected to beat Trump in every poll. Trump did indeed edge out Clinton in the election, as some of those polls had accurately forecasted. In the 2020 election cycle, Bernie again tops every poll on how each candidate would fare against Trump, and he beats him substantially every time. By knocking out Biden, who's political stance closely aligns with Clinton's, it would foreseeably help ensure the nomination going to Bernie...who by every indication would whoop Trump's ass.

Does that sound like a smart move politically?

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:52 am
by bentech
Is that the call to give
Dumb criminals the pass?

You know how far the next demigod
With a head on his shoulders
Is going to run
With all the new power
The gop is handing this tangarene clown?

Of course

you do...

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:57 am
by bentech
Biden is beating trump in all polls
Adjusted to electoral college realities

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:48 pm
by Intrinsic
Jesús Malverde wrote:The request for an investigation was, in its own sleazy way, still a search for truth. He didn't request that evidence be falsified or that crackhead Hunter be framed, only an investigation to find facts. I honestly see nothing wrong with any attempt to get at the factual truth. I not only don't see it as an impeachable offense, i have no problem at all with the request. Why are you afraid of an investigation of crackhead strip club Hunter? Surely he was being paid so much only for his business expertise? :facepalm:
I honestly see nothing wrong with any attempt to get at the factual truth.
So is the converse also true for you? Do you are do think it wrong that Trump is stonewalling and lying.
None of us should fear the truth, it will set us free.
getting at the truth is what the first impeachment hearing was about. and yer Against it, contradicting yerself. so eager to be a sheep.

Why are you afraid of an investigation of crackhead strip club Hunter? Surely he was being paid so much only for his business expertise? :facepalm:
And ya really give a shit about Hunter? yeah right :crazy:
If ya think so , i could care less about hunter. Who does? But knock yerself out worrying about him, just don't expect help from the repubs, they could care less either outside of the 2020 election. BECAUSE this is a total red herring to President Trump's abuse of power. Playing right into the wingnuts con job. good little sheep. Bah baaaah.

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:00 pm
by Jesús Malverde
You're getting overly emootional, which is fine, but it's also taking quite the toll on the gogency of your posting.

"Playing right into the wingnuts con job. good little sheep. Bah baaaah."?

You can do so much better than that.

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:11 pm
by Intrinsic
Butcher Bob wrote:
Intrinsic wrote:So you kind of lied there when you said these were just some sticking points yer concerned with.
No, those are sticking points for me...red flags that tell me this is all bullshit.

Here's another one...

The argument is that Trump did this for political gain. If that is true, it's not a very smart move politically. In the 2016 election cycle, every poll of how each democrat candidate would do vs Trump, Bernie was at the top every time and was the only candidate projected to beat Trump in every poll. Trump did indeed edge out Clinton in the election, as some of those polls had accurately forecasted. In the 2020 election cycle, Bernie again tops every poll on how each candidate would fare against Trump, and he beats him substantially every time. By knocking out Biden, who's political stance closely aligns with Clinton's, it would foreseeably help ensure the nomination going to Bernie...who by every indication would whoop Trump's ass.

Does that sound like a smart move politically?
No as I said often, Trumps is an idiot. It was a stupid impeachable move that he was warned it would be wrong to do again as president, and he did it again anyway.
Trump is a ruthless Bully, without empathy, will walk over anyone to get his way.
President Trump publicly announced he above the law.
Yet that's not a red flag for ya? whatever.:dunno:
This is news to ya?? How do you not know he is a con man since his fake realty tv show?

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:14 pm
by rSin
Not to mention!

That if you want an investigation
To catch the bad guys

The last thing youd ever want is
A public anouncement that your looking into the matter!!!

That is unless you want to give the bad guys
A hollar to say

Duck and run friends!

Barbie: Facts are hard!

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:22 pm
by Intrinsic
Jesús Malverde wrote:You're getting overly emootional, which is fine, nut it's also taking quite the toll on the gogency of your posting.

"Playing right into the wingnuts con job. good little sheep. Bah baaaah."?

You can do so much better than that.
Emotional. :roflmao:

Which is fine :roflmao:

Wait im not done laughing at ya :roflmao:

So ya got pwned and now yer whinning. :roflmao:

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:31 pm
by Jesús Malverde
I must be getting old, i don't want to pwn anyone, I just want to have an intelligent, respectful discussion.

OK, if this is what constitutes intelligent discourse chez vous nowadays. Trump Derangement Syndrome is not a pretty thing to behold. Peace man, hope you get better.

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:00 pm
by Intrinsic
Jesús Malverde wrote:I must be getting old, i don't want to pwn anyone, I just want to have an intelligent, respectful discussion.

OK, if this is what constitutes intelligent discourse chez vous nowadays. Trump Derangement Syndrome is not a pretty thing to behold. Peace man, hope you get better.
Again your post says you want to an intelligent discourse, then why resort to going on about emotional sickness AND syndromS? AND NOTHING TO WITH THE DISCUSSION ABOUT TRUMPS ABUSE OF POWER, THE IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS FACTS BROUGHT FORTH.

If so then why do that and not address the points i made here and the other recent poss wheret i ask questions.
Instead of making up a red herring claim i'm must have some fake illness.

Distracting, red herring, proving my point.

Go ahead and answer, discuss my, point out any logical errors, instead of whinning and delibertly avoind a real discussion?

I honestly see nothing wrong with any attempt to get at the factual truth.
So is the converse also true for you? Do you are do think it wrong that Trump is stonewalling and lying.
None of us should fear the truth, it will set us free.
getting at the truth is what the first impeachment hearing was about. and yer Against it, contradicting yerself. so eager to be a sheep.

Why are you afraid of an investigation of crackhead strip club Hunter? Surely he was being paid so much only for his business expertise? :facepalm:
And ya really give a shit about Hunter? yeah right :crazy:
If ya think so , i could care less about hunter. Who does? But knock yerself out worrying about him, just don't expect help from the repubs, they could care less either outside of the 2020 election. BECAUSE this is a total red herring to President Trump's abuse of power. Playing right into the wingnuts con job. good little sheep. Bah baaaah.

Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:09 pm
by rSin
Not to mention!

That if you want an investigation
To catch the bad guys

The last thing youd ever want is
A public anouncement that your looking into the matter!!!

That is unless you want to give the bad guys
A hollar to say

Duck and run friends!

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:15 am
by Intrinsic
Hey i can write this off to Donny just trumping it up.

Sure, why not can't do worse than the other fuk heads before him, of late. Maybe he'll be a greater reformer than FDR. win or fail he's going to make money off of it. Making a buck is american

But as a civil servant within the bounds of the Constitution, jeez Louise not a hard document to comprehend. Aint rhythm man Makes good good sense

Without it we have nothing. Trump in 2020? why not? I'm rational anarchist at heart being irresponsible and all that..
Let the looting begin
Ummm could y'all at least please leave the purple mountain Majesty and bear and post offices too, please.
Education, science, earth and all those little things, please.

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:04 am
by smokebreaks
Fuck Trump.

And those who believe a god damn word that manages to come out of his mouth.

Evangelicals Christian Conservatives — especially those who are giddy with the fuck your feelings mantra as they celebrate the raw dogging pornstars and bullshit that comes with hypocrisy

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:05 am
by Intrinsic
Thank you. Well said. Even though just stating the obvious :grin:

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:41 pm
by Jesús Malverde
Pointlessly kill hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians, "mistakes were made, no problem, here's a cough drop"; ask for an investigation into an obvious bribe made for the VPs crackhead son, "dear god, the humanity! Impeach! Impeach! Impeach!"

I take it as a given that Trump is a lying sleaze, but he isn't as far as i know a war criminal who has destroyed nations and recklessly killed hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians. Edward Snowden showed how under Obama the Fourth Amendment was left in tatters by the NSA's dragnet surveillance program, but the exact same people calling for Trump's impeachment over asking for an investigation, still adore Obama who refused to prosecute war criminals and torturers, thus aiding and abetting them.

If you were crying for Obama's impeachment for his exponentially worse behavior and you are now calling for Trump's impeachment, congratulations you at least have some moral foundations for your outrage; if you are among those who let Obama slide for his horrific crimes and are completely outraged by Trump's asking for an investigation, then you have no moral basis— you are an amoral partisan hack.

Trump is a philistine, a liar, a buffoon, a blowhard, an egomaniac, a hypocrite and on and on. I won't defend him. But we've had far worse crimes committed by recent Presidents than anything Trump has yet done, and if you don't recognize this, you aren't recognizing reality.

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:23 pm
by Intrinsic
So you don't want to discuss the truth and facts as I was inviting you to
The truths that have come out of the Congressional hearings: explaining what is impeachable under the Constitution

What are the sworn duties of Congress

What are the impeachable offenses Trump did

And last but not least what Trump himself said he did and what his intent was

But if you are set in your way don't want to learn..
I will have the joy of pointing out all the logical fallacy in your last statement, out and out false hoods and continued misinformation you're spreading
And in the process maybe just maybe you'll actually learn why Trump should constitutionally be impeached

If no one beats me to it

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:36 pm
by Intrinsic
Hey smokes, besides the obvious, it kind of begs the question i got to ask you since for some odd reason your opinion matters to me. Do you think Trump abused his powers inviting a foreign powers into elections and is impeachable . Also should Trump be be impeached?

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:13 pm
by Intrinsic
Okay the question is answered the whistle blower was real.

And regardless of any other outcome he did good.
He got Congress alerted to the illegal withholding the funds that was their sole right to appropriate to Ukraine

It got Congress to start a new legislation to release those funds forcing the presidents hand to release them before it was out of his hands, literally within 24 hours of the law being enacted.

Barely in time before the clock ran out and Ukraine would have been shorted

He did good.
thank you whomever you are regardless of whatever secret coup you belong to.

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:19 pm
by bentech
Im completely with bob and you know whow
With seeing the force behind this being
An old and seriously villanous aspect of
The entrenched unassailable order

But we should dismiss its reaching out
When
Something far worse than what weve
Been subjected to for the last century
Is rearing itr head

Chiefly the bare constraints to which theyve been
Agree to
Being dismissed with prejudice

That the first ingredient in
Making it much easyier to perpetrate
Fars worse than whats been usual
To ramp up and described acceptably

As unavoidable...

Yes there is a point

Nows no time to rest with it...

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:24 pm
by Jesús Malverde
The whistlebower has been d0xxed, he's formally a young CIA staffer working in the WH. I can't remember his name but nobody is denying it, it's been out for weeks. You can look it up on any source you trust.

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:29 pm
by bentech
Im completely with bob and you know whow
With seeing the force behind this being
An old and seriously villanous aspect of
The entrenched unassailable order

But we should dismiss its reaching out
When
Something far worse than what weve
Been subjected to for the last century
Is rearing itr head

Chiefly the bare constraints to which theyve been
Agree to
Being dismissed with prejudice

That the first ingredient in
Making it much easyier to perpetrate
Fars worse than whats been usual
To ramp up and described acceptably

As unavoidable...

Yes there is a point

Nows no time to rest with it...

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:44 pm
by Butcher Bob
Yeah, Trump is so stupid that even though being completely devoid of any political experience, he was able to outwit over a dozen seasoned politicians and get elected. So what does that say aboot them?

Clinton ran with a platform that Trump was laughable and his supporters are deplorable, she took control of the DNC and committed election fraud, and still she lost to this 'idiot'. So what does that say aboot her?

You are missing a golden opportunity to address the corruption that runs rampant in our political system, because you are still butt hurt that your candidate lost to a clown. After all, Trump is a russian asset...and so is Jill Stein...and Tulsi...and appearantly Bernie is too.

We lost, Trump colaberated with Russia!.........No evidence.
We just need an investigation..........No evidence.
We just need to see the report...........No evidence.
We just need the head of the investigation to testify.........No evidence.
Well Trump obstructed justice, report says so.......No, report says might have, but congress would have to take that up.
Impeach Trump, for something in the Ukraine........Wait, what? I thought you were going on aboot obstruction?
No, Trump attacked Biden.........Aboot corruption?
Yes, this is about Trump's corruption.........As it relates to Biden's corruption?
No, that's legal...........So the system is broken.

So forgive me if I treat this like a boy who cried wolf senerio, and would rather spend these efforts to fix the real problem at hand. In the end Trump will not be removed. His base of support has not faultered. Independants' interest in impeachment declines as the procedings unfold. And all this while you are giving Trump more free publicity than he could dream of.

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:52 pm
by Jesús Malverde
And nobody ever came down on conscientious, morally motivated whistleblowers like Obama*. What's happening to Assange right now is a human rights catastrophe, Snowden is a true patriot, as is Chelsea Manning. Trump, Obama, Republican, Democrat, so often it makes no difference, it's all evil.
* https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... ea-manning" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:33 pm
by Intrinsic
Jesús Malverde wrote:The whistlebower has been d0xxed, he's formally a young CIA staffer working in the WH. I can't remember his name but nobody is denying it, it's been out for weeks. You can look it up on any source you trust.
I never denied it as truth, I said it right up front.

But haysus it's a red herring , it doesn't change the truth that the president was holding funds through improper bureaucratic channels and hence Congress wasn't alerted it as required by law through proper channels. Congress had to learn it through the Whistleblower
Bipartisan Congress would have never known and they would have never been able to draft legislation in time to release the funds without the president involvement.

To put it in more pedestrian terms: what does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Red herring did the whistle blower help situation Trump created empowering Russia?
The testimonies of the state department whole hardly agrees.
Bipartisan Congress agrees.
The historical record agrees.

Red herring. Whatever point you were trying to make how about my statement. you are using a fallacy. It doesn't mean you're wrong logically just you got to have a real reason for whatever point you were trying to make instead of Trumping it up

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:03 pm
by Intrinsic
Ironically, talking about what an idiot Trump is.

If Trump hadn't released the infamous phone transcript it might not have gone any farther than that.

What an idiot he waits too long to Stonewall. :facepalm:

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:27 pm
by Intrinsic
Butcher Bob wrote:..because you are still butt hurt that your candidate lost to a clown.
if that's your premise, the one I hear the Sheep have been told to regurgitate and you incorrectly assume it is true, it no wonder you you are unable to listen.

I never supported any candidate I was very open about it

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:39 pm
by Intrinsic
Trump did bad and we got to remove him from office early so that when the next president likely that is Biden , since the tea bag Republicans are practically given it to him, begging for it.

We better be sure that standards remains at the current constitutional standards so as to remove biden efficiently when it's inevitable necessary. Put prez biden on alert now

Or whatever asshole that money, Utube or farcebook buys into office. Come on people there are two great flavors to choose from. TWO! It's easy to choose, using the easiest multiple choice scientifically possible. Brought to you by the number 2 and false dichotomy.

Now go reward yourself with an Apple TV, pay with Applepay. debt is what makes the Merry-Go-Round.

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:13 pm
by Intrinsic
Wait let me get this right, so many bad people so much corruption before Trump and continuing on now throughout the system that this is not the time to remove corruption from office, not to send a message dogs are mad as hell and not going to take it anymore, you try to corrupt the election system and then Stonewall it or anything against the Constitution or against the American people... your gone! every politician should know that henceforth.

But this is not the time for it ?

Okay let's let the corrupt bastard stay in office so the next guy knows it's okay too.

Just like you fools did with Obama Clinton bush bush Reagan Nixon oh wait we got rid of Nixon despite you fools

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:34 pm
by rSin
remember how much bob was pushing the left to accept Clinton as the only reasonable candidate???

fuck that Bernie leading everything cept insider deals

and now hilary is OURs?!?!?!??

mlm mlm

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:12 pm
by Intrinsic
I see your point now Ben. I was naive not to notice this before

Posted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:24 pm
by bentech
Butcher Bob wrote:
We lost, Trump colaberated with Russia!.........No evidence.

copious evidence actually

no prosecutors not on vacations from their little old islands in the woods...

Posted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:42 pm
by smokebreaks
Do I think Trump ought be inpeached?

Honestly, probably... will he be? probably not.

Will he be re-elected?

Not if it’s Bernie this time.

It ain’t like Trump is the genius he makes himself out to be.

All the best people who he surrounded himself with are either incarcerated, awaiting sentencing or under indictment by his own fucking justice department.

How much of a crook does one gotta be to have their own lawyers going to prison or facing indictment for their efforts to protect the cantankerous old bastard?

Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:49 pm
by Jesús Malverde
Bernie's the only Democrat likely to beat Trump and that just makes the DNC fear him even more.

Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:07 pm
by rSin
THEY dont want to win with the electorate they have
Which could win
Because that electorate aint going to fall for another obama

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:06 am
by rSin
Great article on globalresearch.ca now
About igar kolomoysky

The oligark who financed
The neo nazi azof batalion
Said ukraine could join a new
Warsaw pact. Month
Right after israel president visit

Andrew korybko

Posted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:33 pm
by Munchy
I haven't been following this thread, but my guess is the whistleblower was the guy who totally threw him under the bus while testifying with a shit-eating grin... Ambassador Sondland! :wink:

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:08 am
by Intrinsic
Listening to the testimonies from the fact gathering round, I could see it.

I was at thinking at first, it was somebody(s) who is desperate to get those funds released and slow down Putin. I forget who said it: president Ve makes the public announcement and we still don't get the meeting and no funds and I quit . I could empathize.

Alas, Donald Trump jr has already outed his actual name.

Jesus up above a bit posted more info if yer into mystery solving .

So far no one, but no one has repeated his name publicly.
Must be some moral boundary (or some legal threat I'm unaware of.)

Posted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:37 pm
by Butcher Bob
How goes the circle jerk? :whistle:

Did you blow your load at the judiciary committee's vote?

WE'RE GOING TO IMPEACH TRUMP!....but meanwhile, we are going to give him...

- A renewal of the Patriot Act.

- Approval of everything Trump wanted in the NDAA.

- Approval of USMCA.

- And a record 2 SCOTUS, 50 Circuit, and 120 District federal court judges on the fast track plan...so many vacancies filled, that Trump has moved on to lower court appointments.

Is Snowden still living in exile?...are Manning and Assange still in prison?...is any action being taken on the OPCW's whistleblowers' revelations?

...meanwhile...

- Three quarters of a million US citizens lose foodstamp coverage.

- Long time Israeli allie Netanyahu is indicted on corruption.

- While we send 14,000 MORE troops to Saudi Arabia to defend THEIR interests...

- ...a Saudi national, that we are training at one of our domestic bases, commits an act of terrorism agaist us, killing 3 and wounding 8 others.

- And to top it off, Greta tells world leaders at COP25 'You're not fukking listening!', as we learn that not only are we not going to meet the ideal goal of only a 1.5* increase by 2100, nor the acceptable goal of 2*, nor the threshold limit of 3*, but the new studies indicate a projection of an 8* increase by 2100.

But I digress, let's get back to the impeachment, which apparently is much more important than any of that silly stuff. From my understanding, so far the only witness with direct knowledge was Sondland, who testified quid pro quo was his presumption, and that Trump had told him directly 'no quid pro quo'. Three "legal" experts gave vast reasons why they disagree with Trump's foreign policy, and one testified that while there is a legal basis for impeachment that the evidence presented fell far short of what should be required. Nadler himself has apparently done a 180 since his views during the Clinton impeachment. It is starting to look like a self deficating action by the DNC, exemplified by revelations that have surfaced during the process...

- Pelosi admits to being a war criminal, and drags three of her cohorts down with her. In a televised CNN interview, when asked why Trump and not Bush Jr for Iraq, she stated that as one of the 'gang of four' she knew there were no WMDs, prior to any military action there.

- During the investigation some Clinton shananigans were unearthed, as the DoJ announces the indictments of 8 of her donors for campaign finance fraud. One of which got immunity to pediphile charges in exchange for testimony during the Mueller investigation. Not to worry, you can still ding Trump, as that guy funneled money to both campaigns.

- Also revealed was the behavior of our security agencies...starting with the FBI...who manufactered and altered evidence to obtain FISA warrants, supported that evidence with the Steele dossier which they knew to be bogus, and intentionally ommitted all exculpitory evidence. To understand just how offensive that is, one must first understand the '2 step' wiretaps they use. Not only do they tap the target's phone, texting, emails, social media interaction, etc. ...they also get to tap every contact they make with those media...and then they get to tap every contact those 1st level contacts make with those medias. Talk aboot an abuse of power.

- ...and now add the CIA and DoD...as WaPo is in the middle of reporting on documentation that clearly shows they lied to get us into Afghanistan, and have intentionally lied to the public aboot the war ever since, through three different presidential administrations.

And to top it all off, the latest Monmouth poll says only 45% think Trump should be removed.

Great job addressing things that actually matter. :tup:

Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:59 am
by Intrinsic
The circle jerk going on fine apparently, here you are reiterating the Fox & Friends talking points over and over.

Can't get outside your of your Echo chamber can you Bob. can't talk about the issue at hand, sure there's plenty of other issues that are even larger. So what? How does that change Trump thrashing separation of powers? It don't. Fallacious argument. :facepalm:

The fact that obstructing Congress from the right to subpoena, yanno separation of powers which IS an impeachable act.

But your Masters and the echo chamber has told you that it is not wrong don't ever talk about the Constitution, everything's okay. Sheep,
Well it is wrong. It is important. Capiche

God forbid you talk about that!
Party politics, what a jerk off.

"Great job addressing things that actually matter."
Oh like the important matter of playing Party politics. who's going to whoop Trump's ass? Uh huh.sooo important. :crazy:

Wanker

Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:27 pm
by Butcher Bob
You're not even trying...are you beginning to see the folly?
Intrinsic wrote:How does that change Trump thrashing separation of powers?

The fact that obstructing Congress from the right to subpoena, yanno separation of powers which IS an impeachable act.

But your Masters and the echo chamber has told you that it is not wrong don't ever talk about the Constitution
Yes, so it's a good thing the founders provided a third branch, to rule on differences between the other two. But if one side is not allowing that process to play out, they can not then claim obstruction.

For some reason you think all this will besmirch Trump. His support has not faultered through this ordeal, yet it seems not to have full dem support. Numbers being floated around suggest that 10-12 dems would rather censure Trump...which would have a far better chance of gaining at least a few rep supporters.

So now while dems are performing their media circus sideshow, reps are consulting with the executive branch. They are not worried aboot removal, they know the senate will vote it down. They are not cocerned with re-election, because they believe this will actually help Trump and hurt dems. What they are discussing is what moves going forward will best help their party retain senate majority, add seats in the house, and gain governorships.

Other than dreaming up conspiracies on Trump...what exactly have dems accomplished during his term?...because the reps have a long list, that dems rolled over and gave them.

Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:24 pm
by Intrinsic
Butcher Bob wrote: WE'RE GOING TO IMPEACH TRUMP!....but meanwhile, we are going to give him...

- A renewal of the Patriot Act.

- Approval of everything Trump wanted in the NDAA.

- Approval of USMCA.

- And a record 2 SCOTUS, 50 Circuit, and 120 District federal court judges on the fast track plan...so many vacancies filled, that Trump has moved on to lower court appointments.

Is Snowden still living in exile?...are Manning and Assange still in prison?...is any action being taken on the OPCW's whistleblowers' revelations?

...meanwhile...

- Three quarters of a million US citizens lose foodstamp coverage.

- Long time Israeli allie Netanyahu is indicted on corruption.

- While we send 14,000 MORE troops to Saudi Arabia to defend THEIR interests...

- ...a Saudi national, that we are training at one of our domestic bases, commits an act of terrorism agaist us, killing 3 and wounding 8 others.

- And to top it off, Greta tells world leaders at COP25 'You're not fukking listening!', as we learn that not only are we not going to meet the ideal goal of only a 1.5* increase by 2100, nor the acceptable goal of 2*, nor the threshold limit of 3*, but the new studies indicate a projection of an 8* increase by 2100.
Righto, We the People are impeaching Trump, not on all the other bad stuff he keeps doing, but for constitutional wrongdoing reaching the threshold of impeachment.

meanwhile
I love that you're doing the Stephen Colbert Meanwhile segment thingy.

Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:27 pm
by Intrinsic
Is any action being taken on Donald Trump jr revelation of this threads whistleblower?

For what it's worth Manning sentence was commuted, is not in prison. You need to update your rhetoric.

Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:32 pm
by Intrinsic
Butcher Bob wrote: - Pelosi admits to being a war criminal, and drags three of her cohorts down with her. In a televised CNN interview, when asked why Trump and not Bush Jr for Iraq, she stated that as one of the 'gang of four' she knew there were no WMDs, prior to any military action there.

- During the investigation some Clinton shananigans were unearthed, as the DoJ announces the indictments of 8 of her donors for campaign finance fraud. One of which got immunity to pediphile charges in exchange for testimony during the Mueller investigation. Not to worry, you can still ding Trump, as that guy funneled money to both campaigns.

- Also revealed was the behavior of our security agencies...starting with the FBI...who manufactered and altered evidence to obtain FISA warrants, supported that evidence with the Steele dossier which they knew to be bogus, and intentionally ommitted all exculpitory evidence. To understand just how offensive that is, one must first understand the '2 step' wiretaps they use. Not only do they tap the target's phone, texting, emails, social media interaction, etc. ...they also get to tap every contact they make with those media...and then they get to tap every contact those 1st level contacts make with those medias. Talk aboot an abuse of power.

- ...and now add the CIA and DoD...as WaPo is in the middle of reporting on documentation that clearly shows they lied to get us into Afghanistan, and have intentionally lied to the public aboot the war ever since, through three different presidential administrations.
:
You're against the impeachment investigation as a waste of time yet you show agree that plenty of information has come out of investigations President Trump. besides, or ignoring, just the presidents abuse of power for personal gain . :dunno:

Posted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:35 pm
by Intrinsic
EDIT Decided to move this to the impeachment forum

Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:14 pm
by Butcher Bob
Intrinsic wrote:We the People are impeaching Trump...
No, the dems in the House are doing that...."We the people" aren't voting on any such thing.
Intrinsic wrote:For what it's worth Manning sentence was commuted, is not in prison. You need to update your rhetoric.
:facepalm:
Manning was released...on May 17, 2017.
On March 8, 2019, Manning was held in contempt of court and jailed...
Manning was initially held alone in administrative segregation for 28 days...
Manning was released on May 9, 2019, after the grand jury's term expired. She was immediately served with another subpoena to appear before a new grand jury on 16 May.
On 16 May 2019, Manning...was returned to jail for the 18-month term of the grand jury.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_Manning" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Umm, did you miss when that shit happened?

Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:12 pm
by Intrinsic
Yes it is we the people, he's being impeached under the Constitution. Not by a democrat legislation.
With The Constitution, We the People. capiche

No I was unaware that Manning, after Obama released her, she was jailed again under Trump's watch, thank you.

Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:06 pm
by Intrinsic
For some reason you think all this will besmirch Trump

No I don't I think that?? That boat already sailed. You're making things up about me to fit your scenario.

I'm for truth and Justice

Idiot, I'm hoping for justice, the historical record to show President Trump wiped his ass with the Constitution. Impeached.

President Trump is taking care of besmirching himself. Everyone except Dick on this forum has bad-mouth Donald Trump. Long before impeachment. Standing in the DMV line, standing in the post office line, never hear a kind word about Trump. And I'm in a solid Republican District.
But I guess all you care about is political support you know party politics again. Not We the People.

Yes, so it's a good thing the founders provided a third branch, to rule on differences between the other two. But if one side is not allowing that process to play out, they can not then claim obstruction.

Nup, In case you hadn't been paying attention to the actual hearings instead of what Fox & Friends is telling you. One side is refusing to participate in good faith and was obstructing. It is in the historical record now. The process DID played out properly by the Constitution. Facts came forward, Republicans refused to contest them, instead you know whining about party politics.

as you did in the rest of your post.

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:14 am
by Butcher Bob
Intrinsic wrote:No I was unaware that Manning...was jailed again...
Intrinsic wrote:I'm for truth and Justice

Fukking hilarious....yet sad.
Intrinsic wrote:One side is refusing to participate in good faith and was obstructing. The process DID played out properly by the Constitution. Facts came forward, Republicans refused to contest them...
That's not accurate. It would seem that lack of participation in the House Intelligence Committee hearings by reps and executive branch would be considered a rational possibility as evidenced by rule provision for a minority witness hearing...which in the opening statements of the House Judiciary Committee, reps are screaming for the scheduling of, and Nadler admits is provided for in the rules, but that it applies prior to a full House vote, not specifically prior to a House Judiciary Committee vote. So it remains to be seen if that rule will be followed prior to the full House vote.

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:41 am
by Intrinsic
I'm pretty sure I heard the POTUS or Council invited to the hearings on multiple occasions.
The Republican voluntary lack of participation is on record. Creating a disruptions over some such protocol not followed when it was. but it makes for nice sound bites.

I'm not pretending to be being obtuse here but I had a hard time following that.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you seem to be complaining about the Republicans complaining about minority day that wasn't violated at the time but it might be so "So it remains to be seen if that rule will be followed prior to the full House vote."
Did i get that right?

I stand by my earlier post I see no correction necessary, by your critique alone

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:45 am
by Intrinsic
Ummm ... what is funny and sad about my lack of knowledge and sincerely thanking you for the correction. And then being for truth or was it the Justice part? I just don't get your point??

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:03 am
by Butcher Bob
Intrinsic wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but you seem to be complaining about the Republicans complaining about minority day that wasn't violated at the time but it might be so "So it remains to be seen if that rule will be followed prior to the full House vote."
Did i get that right?
I'm not complaining aboot anything...just pointing out what I saw on C-span. The video was labeled 'Opening statements of the judiciary committee hearings'. The reps kept trying to interject a motion, for the chair to set a schedule for minority witness hearings, as required by rule section such and such, before a vote could be taken. They claimed that the minority witness hearings is the defense's opportunity to present their case, in answer to the investigation committee's charges. And each time they tried, Nadler's response was the same. He acknowledged the rule, but stated that the 'vote' that it referred to was the full House vote, not the judiciary committee's vote...therefore he would not recognize the motion as having any pertinency on the proceedings. Which then caused the reps to get pissed....and clownery ensued.

So much bickering, over speak, and legal jargon....took me a few times watching it to understand just WTF was going on. Honestly, looks like it was a disturbance or sound-bite tactic, since I don't see the reps complaining aboot it in the press now, after the announcement of when the full House vote will be.
Intrinsic wrote:Ummm ... what is funny and sad about my lack of knowledge and sincerely thanking you for the correction. And then being for truth or was it the Justice part? I just don't get your point??
Considering the enormity of actual evidence, of actual crimes, committed by actual people that Manning provided as a whistleblower, and her treatment of being jailed and totured, not once but twice...compared to a CIA spook, who provided very weak questionable evidence, of what some legal experts aren't even sure is a crime, and is being protected by security agences that routinely lie to us with horrific results...

It's just funny and sad to see which one you pick to run with...given your interest in 'truth and justice'.

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:47 pm
by Intrinsic
who provided very weak questionable evidence, of what some legal experts aren't even sure is a crime,

misinformation, fake news, Bob is this yer hobby echoing Fox & Friends? Care to give what you saw as weak evidence in the whistleblower report?

Not weak, not disputed, When repubs were not using their time to question the wittiness to rant or give speeches (the majority of the time) not once were they able to refute the evidence presented.
"a crime" be real, its about impeachable offenses. Maybe yer "experts: from Fox news ought to be schooled.

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:06 pm
by Intrinsic
Yo, sound the bell, school's in, sucka ~ MC Hammer

Impeachment hearing just gave us a Constitution lesson. Will the GOP bother to learn it?

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2 ... accused-of" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Since the hearings began in earnest three weeks ago, Republicans in the U.S. House of Representatives have argued over and over that President Trump’s behavior in asking Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden falls short of justifying the extreme sanction of impeachment.
On Wednesday, three law professors who testified before the House Judiciary Committee effectively dismantled that defense, arguing persuasively that the framers of the Constitution intended impeachment as a curb on exactly that sort of abuse of power.

Although the professors’ testimony on constitutional law and history was less dramatic than the factual accounts provided by a series of witnesses before the House Intelligence Committee, it was nevertheless important. Despite the fact that three presidents (including Trump) have been subjected to impeachment investigations in the last 45 years, the public understandably remains confused about the purpose of impeachment and the offenses for which a president can reasonably be put on trial by the Senate. That confusion makes it easier for Trump’s defenders to argue that the Democrats who launched this investigation are motivated purely by politics.

Article II of the Constitution says that the president and other officials can be impeached and removed from office for “treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.” Three of Tuesday’s witnesses — the ones who had been called by the Democrats — made a powerful case that Trump had committed offenses that would be deemed impeachable by the founders who wrote that constitutional restraint.

Turley also agreed with other scholars that “it is possible to impeach a president for noncriminal acts.” He noted, however, that Presidents Nixon and Clinton were accused in articles of impeachment of committing crimes and suggested that impeaching a president solely on grounds of misconduct that wasn’t criminal would be a mistake.

We disagree. A president can commit an egregious abuse of power without violating a criminal statute. And the inclusion of “bribery” among the “high crimes and misdemeanors” justifying impeachment isn’t a reference to bribery as defined in federal criminal law. As Karlan noted, “bribery” in the impeachment clause refers to any situation in which an official “solicited, received or offered a person a favor or benefit to influence official action — that is, putting his private welfare above the national interest.” That is precisely what Trump is accused of doing in withholding congressionally approved aid to Ukraine in order to extract a political “favor” for himself from the Ukrainian president.

Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:45 pm
by Intrinsic
FWIW It was Bill Taylor, the top diplomat in Ukraine that I remembered quote about quitting.

September 8, text message from Taylor to Sondland saying "nightmare is they (the Ukrainians) give the interview and don't get the security assistance. The Russians love it. (And I quit.)."

The following day, September 9, Taylor wrote to both Volker and Sondland. "I think it's crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign."

He did not learn details of the president's July 25 phone call with Zelensky until September 25, when the White House released a summary of the call. 

"Although this was the first time I had seen the details of President Trump's July 25 call with President Zelenskyy, in which he mentioned Vice President Biden, I had come to understand well before then that 'investigations' was a term that Ambassadors Volker and Sondland used to mean matters related to the 2016 elections, and to investigations of Burisma and the Bidens," Taylor wrote.

The longtime U.S. diplomat left Capitol Hill shortly before 8 p.m. Tuesday night, after 9.5 hours of testimony.

Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:29 pm
by Butcher Bob
:facepalm: ......missed the point completely.....just like the FBI. :tup:

Your failure to acknowledge the magnitude of the difference in severity between the revelations brought to light by these whistleblowers speaks volumes aboot your intent. Is like the FBI saying the IG's report vindicates them...even after the IG testifies that it does not...so offensive a claim that the FISA court has come out to publically rebuke them.

Instead your retort is an attempt to smear me (laughable), an opinion from an editorial board whose own mission statement is to sway public opinion if they feel the facts presented are not enough to do so, and a presumption given weeks before the individual was presented the evidence for his basis.

You and the dem leadership have your faces so far into the national security slop trough, that you fail to notice you are at the slaughter house.

Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:56 pm
by Intrinsic
So did Sensenbrenner today,
he needs to be schooled.

Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:31 pm
by Intrinsic
No I wasn't ignoring your point I was just critiquing the evidence you provided for your premise. And I got tired of repeating myself using my own words. so I just resorted cut and paste, and it was amusing

And appropriate giving the debate going on on the Congress floor. Dare I say prescience...

Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:59 pm
by Butcher Bob
Only one rep abstained from voting, with the rest voting 'no'.
While two dems abstained, one voted 'present', and two defected on article I and three defected on article II.

So, it is a partisan effort, with bi-partisan opposition....so far.

The minority whip and the minority speaker for the vote, both mentioned the disregard of the rule concerning minority witness hearings.

The one very strong point I saw, coming from reps several times, was the forwarning to dems, that they may regret the low evidenciary standard being set, when it gets used against them in the future.

I think history will reflect very poorly on the dems for this. The senate will not remove Trump, and it is very likely they will return a majority acquittal. If the dems are unable to acquire a single rep vote in the senate, history will view this as a partisan manuver...dems will only be remembered for their obstruction of the president.

Tulsi, the lone 'present' vote, gave the best summation I've seen...

“I could not in good conscience vote against impeachment because I believe President Trump is guilty of wrongdoing. I also could not in good conscience vote for impeachment because removal of a sitting President must not be the culmination of a partisan process, fueled by tribal animosities that have so gravely divided our country.”

This 'whistleblower' is nothing of the sort...it is merely a vindictive leak and media psy-op.

What happens to real whistleblowers?...exile, imprisonment, torture...

Posted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:01 am
by rSin
Butcher Bob wrote:Only one rep abstained from voting, with the rest voting 'no'.
While two dems abstained, one voted 'present', and two defected on article I and three defected on article II.

So, it is a partisan effort, with bi-partisan opposition....so far.

The minority whip and the minority speaker for the vote, both mentioned the disregard of the rule concerning minority witness hearings.

The one very strong point I saw, coming from reps several times, was the forwarning to dems, that they may regret the low evidenciary standard being set, when it gets used against them in the future.

I think history will reflect very poorly on the dems for this. The senate will not remove Trump, and it is very likely they will return a majority acquittal. If the dems are unable to acquire a single rep vote in the senate, history will view this as a partisan manuver...dems will only be remembered for their obstruction of the president.

Tulsi, the lone 'present' vote, gave the best summation I've seen...

“I could not in good conscience vote against impeachment because I believe President Trump is guilty of wrongdoing. I also could not in good conscience vote for impeachment because removal of a sitting President must not be the culmination of a partisan process, fueled by tribal animosities that have so gravely divided our country.”

This 'whistleblower' is nothing of the sort...it is merely a vindictive leak and media psy-op.

What happens to real whistleblowers?...exile, imprisonment, torture...

so I missed a week
please god tell me theres a second and hopefully third paragraph to tulsi's statement your leaving out

which correctly expresses frames the slander

your opinions revolve around here...

Posted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:40 pm
by Intrinsic
Butcher Bob wrote:who provided very weak questionable evidence, of what some legal experts aren't even sure is a crime,
Intrinsic wrote: Care to give what you saw as very weak evidence in the whistleblower report?

Tumbleweeds

Posted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:44 pm
by Butcher Bob
I saw Tulsi do appearances on both Jimmy Dore and The Hill that night to explain her position.

Now Pelosi is holding on to the charges...meddling with the election process.

If she holds on to them until primaries start, she will affectively knock Sanders and Warren out of the race by forcing them to sit in a trial rather than campaigning at a crucial point...and it will also destroy Biden's chance by having his name drug through the mud in proceedings during that same period. Couldn't wait on a court ruling on whether the executive branch can ignore a congressional impeachment hearing subpoena...but now we do have time to wait before continuing the process?

Do you know what senate dems were doing the day of the vote?....giving Trump 10 more federal court judges.
And the day after the vote, the house dems give Trump the USMCA.
AND they just gave the health industry a $373 Billion tax break...the bulk of which went to insurance and pharmaceutical companies.

These fukkers don't want Trump out...he is doing far more for their donors than they ever could.

Posted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 2:51 pm
by Butcher Bob
For shits & giggles I'll play along.
Intrinsic wrote:Care to give what you saw as weak evidence in the whistleblower report?
Quid pro quo was never directly stated. The best the dems can do is to say it's implied...which is opinion, not evidence. And while they play word salad to arrive at their conclusion, they conveniently ignore three words..."...if that's possible." Now I've been privy to many illegal deals in my lifetime, and when one party has coercive power over the other, I have never, ever heard that phrase used.

And as I understand things, some members of the intelligence community were indeed worried what affect corruption would have on our government...specifically they were concerned aboot a corrupt foreign company appointing the son of our VP to their board, as a method of influencing our government's decisions regarding them. With that consideration in mind it would seem quite reasonable for our president to ask their president to look into it.

If the dems are truely concerned that Trump is a russian asset...
...why did they increase his spying powers?
...why did they give him a $131 Billion increase to an already bloated military budget?
...why did they give him everything he wanted in the NDAA, without a single concession?

Calling it weak evidence might be an understatement.

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:12 am
by Intrinsic
Quid pro quo was never directly stated. The best the dems can do is to say it's implied...which is opinion, not evidence. And while they play word salad to arrive at their conclusion, they conveniently ignore three words..."...if that's possible." Now I've been privy to many illegal deals in my lifetime, and when one party has coercive power over the other, I have never, ever heard that phrase used.

What are you babbling about? Dems?? You said the whistle blower report had weak evidence. What you are talking about is the actual phone transcript, the evidence obtained from the impeachment investigations? Not what is in the WB report.
I was asking what you saw was weak in the WB report, since you were attacking the whistleblower report, Basing yer premise on.
Butcher Bob wrote
the enormity of actual evidence, of actual crimes, committed by actual people that Manning provided as a whistleblower, and her treatment of being jailed and totured, not once but twice...compared to a CIA spook, who provided very weak questionable evidence, of what some legal experts aren't even sure is a crime, and is being protected by security agences 
Your premise of question the WB legitimacy, rest on the report was weak questionable evidence and no crime committed.

And I asked you to back it up.

Yer not telling me what was in the WB report only what was brought out as evidence from the investigation brought on by The Whistleblower report.

So nothing about the what was actually in the report itself. please revise your statement without the 2 fallacies in it in the middle of it. Or back it up.
The second being, 100% consensus of the Constitutional experts said you didn't need a crime to impeach.
Did you forget that already?

Since you still didn't talk about what info in the actual after asking twice, I'll start to chip away at your credibility argument by mentioning this, the evidence presented about Trump withholding the funds and improperly stonewalling the reason why, which is his duty, causing two of the people responsible for informing Congress of the reason why, where unable to do so does forced to quit or commit a crime.
Congress was unaware that their power of appropriation was being ursuped until the WB report came out.
seemed pretty reliable info to me cuz it was true.

Unless you don't think it's a good thing Congress became aware that their power appropriation was taken over by the President without him telling them and would have got away with it. Do you?

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:31 am
by Butcher Bob
Intrinsic wrote:I was asking what you saw was weak in the WB report, since you were attacking the whistleblower report, Basing yer premise on.
Butcher Bob wrote
the enormity of actual evidence, of actual crimes, committed by actual people that Manning provided as a whistleblower, and her treatment of being jailed and totured, not once but twice...compared to a CIA spook, who provided very weak questionable evidence, of what some legal experts aren't even sure is a crime, and is being protected by security agences
Your premise of question the WB legitimacy, rest on the report was weak questionable evidence and no crime committed.

And I asked you to back it up.
Really?...this is what you want to go with?

Have you even read the fukking thing?...

https://www.npr.org/2019/09/26/76407137 ... raine-call" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You want to compare that 7 pages of absolute shit, to the hundreds of thousands of documents Manning provided?

Get rekt!

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:19 pm
by Intrinsic
I'm not going with your strawman argument you win with Manning is better than this threads whistleblower. strawman fallacy.

You claimed
Butcher Bob wrote:who provided very weak questionable evidence, of what some legal experts aren't even sure is a crime.
I challenge that claim.
Intrinsic wrote: Care to give what you saw as very weak evidence in the whistleblower report?
The third time.

You got nothing, you can't or won't give me the questionable evidence you claim is in the Whistleblower report.

Since you won't defend your claim, and I cited accurate information in the report about illegal separation of powers and you were wrong about impeachment needed to have a crime.
And nothing but deflection from you.
You have been on pwnd.
Or cite the weak evidence in the WB report you claim you saw.

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:05 pm
by Butcher Bob
You say you are for truth and justice...

...yet you seem to focus your attention on a relatively insignificant whistleblower...

...so much so, that you were completely unaware that Manning was back in prison.

You don't see the humorousness aboot that?...and sadness at the same time? :confused:

I'm glad you made me do the research to go read that complaint. I don't think I've ever read anything written in so much CYA-nese. I am so going to shred my brother in our political discussions over the holidays. :grin:

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:02 pm
by Intrinsic
Exactly my point you never read the report ya were just talking through your hat regurgitating Republican fallacy points without knowing anything. Have fun learning now what's in the report I look forward to it.

By the way truth and knowledge or not the same thing. I was ignorant, now I'm not and now I know the truth thanks. I'm For Truth not omnipotent. Capiche

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:05 pm
by Intrinsic
think you're enabling corrupt Party politics, By supporting the Republican fallacies. Helping Trump, intentional or not

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:09 pm
by Intrinsic
Such stonewalling was tiresome Here is something I kinda of agree with. Not the low standards.

Exactly, i hope so too, i want every Democrat, Republican, independent or teabag president,
Every politician or judge to know they're on alert, henceforth.

Don't fuc with our elections or even the impression you're f****** with 'em you're fired.
That's right, President Biden should be on alert.

No one should get a free pass hiding behind the corrupt power of a political party.

Posted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:20 pm
by Butcher Bob
Intrinsic wrote:No one should get a free pass hiding behind the corrupt power of a political party.
What...like Pelosi holding up the articles for political gain, trying to manipulate the election?

...meanwhile...

The number of scientific OPCW whistleblowers jumps from 2 to 20, indicating the US influenced the watchdog group to publish propaganda, leading to the commission of war crimes by US, again.

And you wonder why I don't take this Ukraine bullshit seriously. :rolleyes:

Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:49 am
by rSin
Butcher Bob wrote:
Intrinsic wrote:No one should get a free pass hiding behind the corrupt power of a political party.
What...like Pelosi holding up the articles for political gain, trying to manipulate the election?

...meanwhile...

The number of scientific OPCW whistleblowers jumps from 2 to 20, indicating the US influenced the watchdog group to publish propaganda, leading to the commission of war crimes by US, again.

And you wonder why I don't take this Ukraine bullshit seriously. :rolleyes:
begging of course the understanding that 17 of that 18 said
their issue was that the numbers in the model were to conservative...

of course you don't take it serious bob
your a jokes guy...

Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:12 am
by Intrinsic
Yes Bob like Pelosi. Duh!

And yet you have posted more in this WB thread then any opcw thread. Or cared enough to create one.

Since you know more about this subject than me, what has the President done about this information?
Or..
Trump has had Manning's whistleblower info longer than he's been President what has Trump done about it? What has he said about any of it? Other than allowing Manning thrown back in prison.

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:54 am
by Butcher Bob
Oddly enough, after Pelosi became Speaker the first time, Trump had a TV interview, in which he stated Jr should be impeached for his war crimes concerning Iraq...but Pelosi did not do that.

Since the declaration of war is the responsibility of congress, which they did not do for Syria, it should be their responsibility to answer to the allegations of the OPCW whistleblowers. If you'll recall, Trump opposed US involvement there...and congress was the one pushing back against him, for a war they never authorized.

Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:32 pm
by Butcher Bob
How's that saying go?....What a tangled web we weave...yada, yada, yada... :grin:

I'll have to admit, I didn't know a lot aboot Ukraine before all this. Like how it didn't become a country until 1918, having been part of Russia prior to that. Or how it didn't gain independence until 1991, although it continued a relationship with Russia, much like Canada does with the UK. Then how in 2014 our CIA worked with and funded neo-nazi 'rebels' to the tune of $4 Billion to overthrow Ukraine's democraticly elected leader. So, THAT was educational.:)

Obama didn't want to antagonise Russia, but congress forced him to...Trump didn't want to antagonise Russia, but congress forced him to as well. Then the career folks in the national security agencies pushed the dems to prosecute Trump for something all these motherfukkers do...and they took the bait.

And how did that turn out?
Trump was acquitted of the charges....as any rational person would have foreseen.

But wait!...There's more!
Now that the senate is done with the trial, apparently they are subpoenaing all documents related to Hunter's activities in Ukraine, China, and any other foreign entities he may have had dealings with.

Have fun with your worms. :toker1:

Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:49 pm
by bentech
theres a TON of stuff here in our archives about Ukraine
2013 through 2016
blow by blow of a soccer stadium full turned Nazi mob which murdered 150 'occupy' protestors peaceable camped out in Odessa protesting the coup

watched that live
fuckin eh...

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:44 pm
by rSin
when the elected government of Ukraine was deposed
the eastern provinces said what a fucking second

we didn't elected these goons

the goons immediately sic'd the military on them to 'restore order'
and ukranian military desertions went up over 1000 percent

not to worry! the goons said

our favor'd militia's
which the americans have thankfully armed to the teeth
are ready to do the heavy lifting

to which the nearly island state of Crimea imm3diately dusted off an ancient trench system and walling itself off allowed the Russian on their biggest base in the region went to work keeping the Nazi militias at bay

the eastern provinces wernt so luck
sharing hundreds of miles of boarder with the rest of the Nazi infested country
the 'war' went back and fourth
with Donbass security its state
unfortunately the Nazi's managed to secure the other three provinces who were likeminded and peopled but unable to free themselves despite heavy support from the nation theyd immigrated to Ukraine from

the Russians are the good guys in Ukraine...

Posted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:32 pm
by Intrinsic
Newly unredacted portions of the Mueller report show that Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, and Michael Cohen told investigators Stone had promised the campaign damaging revelations by WikiLeaks. The information was released following a lawsuit by BuzzFeed News.

By Jason Leopold and Anthony Cormier and Ken Bensinger

Posted on June 19, 2020, at 6:46 p.m. ET

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ja ... inton-dump" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Old whistleblowers real, newwhistleblowers coming and William Barr keeps getting caught with his fingers in the fascist jar.
Indeed what a tangled web.

Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:15 pm
by rSin
To bad theyre all going to get a pass
To the cheers of
The 'law and order' throngs

Assholes...