Global warming hoax is Eugenics 2.0

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

All the marine biologists i know who havnt killed themselves are serious drinkes today because
Aint going to be a thing swimming in the ocean
For theis grandkids to see
With the naked eye
Except jellfish...

Did you know that wind speeds
On the planet mars can approach the speed of sound?

Its analogus to our current co2 affair

The increase in humidity which coincides with
Co2 increase
Slight as it may be

Increase the extremes in which
Weather fluxuates

Which is why these days we are witnessing
The greatest deposition of ice on the poles
In human history
Alongside the greatest losses
And the rapid shrinking of them
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Oldjoints

Post by Oldjoints »

https://climate.nasa.gov/causes/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dick Fein
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: Wiki Freak

Post by Dick Fein »

Prawn Connery wrote:Look, I want to apologise because I know I'm being very harsh and rude to some people right now, and it is not my intention to ridicule anyone personally. But if you're going to talk shit - well, this is Planet Ganja, after all - I'm going to call you on it. Sorry. It's not personal. It's science.
I know you are sincere and I do not take it personally. I know that within the very near future you are going to eat every word. You have accepted the programming and bought into the groupthink. I have no need or desire to change any minds. Time will do that for me.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 423 times
Received Karma : 521 times

Post by Prawn Connery »

Mate, when you point to something as being "evidence" of some sort of ridiculous conspiracy theory - when in fact it is evidence of the very thing you are trying to deny - then it simply proves you're not in a position to convince anyone of anything. Because you - and by "you", I mean the whole conspiracy theory denier movement - don't even have a rudimentary understanding of the science behind it. You're like children trying to argue with adults. Why would the adults even listen to you if you don't understand the basic premise?

If you could give me one - just one - argument that actually made sense and was scientifically plausible, I might be inclined to listen. And I'm talking about an argument in your own words - based on your own understanding - not a link to some religious whackjob Youtube video or specious neo-con spew-bubble, but an actual well thought-out argument based on why YOU, personally, don't believe the science and what you base your beliefs on.

I'll be here.
Licensed to Krill

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1819 times
Received Karma : 1594 times

Post by Intrinsic »

Dang prawn when did ya get so rational? :grin:

Glad ya mention the ozone hole, that is a good example how humans can and did aversely affect the planetary ecology determent to humans.
And then we fixed it (mostly) by all coming together and stop using the products that caused the problem.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Dick Fein wrote:I notice you only attack the messenger but never discuss the message.
Snow closes the entrance to Yellowstone on the longest day of the year.
https://oilcity.news/wyoming/2019/06/21 ... llowstone/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jeez this yer MO isn't it Dick? Introduce a red herring. A logical fallacy jes after ya accused Prawn of the fallacy of attacking the messenger.

The subject is global Warming (rapid rise in the mean temperature on the earth's surface), Not weather.
Last edited by Intrinsic on Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Dick Fein wrote:Sorry if you can't watch or listen to the videos. This is a good one by the Corbett Report.
"Fact: the RSS global mean temperature anomaly dataset shows a least-squares linear regression trend of 0.0C from February 1997 to October 2015. But what does this really mean? And what is the significance of this global warming pause? Join me in today's Thought For The Day as we explore this question."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axhRA6YmxUU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
But what does this really mean?
I'll tell ya what it means. That indeed the mean temp has risen at an accelerated rate, faster and faster ( Global warming), (they don't deny it)
And the mean temp is still rising but not an accelerating increase, just a linear increase. But still rising.

fwiw The hypothesis most have conjectured is a buffer (as many are known to exist) is mitigating it, until it fills up and releases the energy again.
Last edited by Intrinsic on Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Now to move from GW to climate change:

Climate change is still conjecture from what happens when that much of abnormal energy is pumped in system (GW), what are the consequences, and there will be some.
For every action there is an equal opposite reaction.
The books have to balance.
There ain't no free lunch.

As time goes by we continue to collect data as to what happened to that excessive energy. Unfortunately we all are in the experiment to see what is the real as opposed to the theoretical consequences of the relatively rapid global warming. And indeed there have been some. Yanno labeled as climate change.
Capish?

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

This talk of global cooling … A little history lesson might help.

It starts with some dude, I forgot his name, published a paper in Nature (peer review) showing how some gases (CO2) absorb the sun radiant energy when is reflected back from earth and reflects some or it back again, trapping heat. (thus acts as an insulator)
Just a a little bit of science that had no practical use at the time and forgotten.

Then in the 1900's people noticing the past glacial cycles that we should be entering another ice age or least a cooling period. So as good scientist (and not youtube sheep) they collected data to prove it.

But after years of collecting, the data showed we are not cooling at all. If anything it's warming at an accelerated rate, WTF?? Made no sense to known science.

Some bright people dusted off the old theory and called it "greenhouse gas theory" to explain it to the masses.

And viola here we are today with math explaining the MEASURABLE FACT of global warming as a result of the excessive CO2 in the atmosphere.

Where did all this excess CO2 come from. Where oh where?

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by Intrinsic »

Hey buttheads I have more to say.
We have three good examples of greenhouse gas and planetary warming. Mars, Earth and Venus.

Earth has a moon that slowing sweeps away it's atmosphere into space.
But it has volcanism replenishing the atmosphere. Near balance.

Mars has two moons (one in low retroactive orbit) and loses much more air. With volcanism done on mars it is left with very little atmosphere and is cold.

Venus has no moons to sweep away the atmosphere, yet still has volcanism. The atmosphere got thick, trapping the solar radiant heat in. With an increase in CO2 from volcanoes and no way to remove it, Venus got hot, molten lead hot.

3 beautiful examples right at our doorstep vindicating the "greenhouse" gas theory.