what are you watching ??

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 516 times
Received Karma : 1002 times

~ HAPPY 420 !!! ~

Post by Munchy »

The Dude Grows Show - HAPPY 420! - Let’s celebrate prohibition falling down! :gadday:

they reviewed my comment/question about greenhouses for a good couple minutes at 35:42m check it out :toker1:

Munchy 420.jpg
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

webeblzr
good karma
good karma
Has bestowed Karma : 139 times
Received Karma : 175 times

what are you watching ??

Post by webeblzr »

I lived out in Westmont Ill, from 1980 to 1983 or so.
One night coming back from East Chicago area, an accident, rerouted traffic, I was still about 40 miles from home.
I was on some roads, I sort of knew, but somehow, I ended up in a huge oil refining area, maybe around Wolf Lake.
We come around a bend in the road, and there is a very large entertainment building, Point East if I remember correctly.
it had 2 separate themed bars/night clubs.
One side was KW, Kountry Western and a RocknRoll side.
We just wanted to wheel in, maybe get some dinner, a drink, and regroup to get back to Westmont.
Food was very good, and the bartender, asked if were going to stay for the music.
Then he leaned real close, there will be a blues king coming in tonight.
The places starts filling up, lights go down, in walks Muddy Waters, I/we knew his music very well, my ex-wife and I was jumping up and down, hooting, clapping with excitement....and very quickly realized, VERY few of the folks in there knew him!
People were looking at us like we were aliens.
Muddy sat down on a chair, and fucking magic swallowed that venue!!
It was all white folks, once the air filled with music, it went absolutely crazy!!
Before Muddy started the next song, he said, well I did not expect that welcome, then just slayed that crowd, with song after song!
The bartender came over and said, I have never seen this place go this crazy!
Fuckers were up on tables, on the bar, dancing and it just fired him up more so!
All these years later, I still get weepy eyed, recalling that super special night of music, while totally lost on the way home.
A few years after we moved to PA, I ready Muddy Waters had passed away.
In the news article, it stated, the limos, of the Rolling Stones, and so many great musicians, was seen all around the small town of Westmont Ill, where Muddy Waters had lived!!
Total mind blow! We lived in that same area for 3 years or so, and no idea a Blues legend lived there. Life is funny.

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 516 times
Received Karma : 1002 times

what are you watching ??

Post by Munchy »

Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein