Has bestowed Karma : 1790 times
Received Karma : 1571 times

Next up

Post by Intrinsic »

Sweet! They sure ain't hard to look at.

Oldjoints

Next up

Post by Oldjoints »

Thanks bro! Things are doing better than last grow with the heat and breaker issues. I think I am starting to get this room dialed in a little bit. I still have a long way to go yet though.

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 2168 times
Received Karma : 1602 times

Next up

Post by ripper5 »

Outstanding!

Oldjoints

Next up

Post by Oldjoints »

Just another update with about 3 weeks until finish:

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1110 times
Received Karma : 1735 times

Next up

Post by Lrus007 »

looking great
Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 2168 times
Received Karma : 1602 times

Next up

Post by ripper5 »

Yes.

Oldjoints

Next up

Post by Oldjoints »

Thanks guys! I will post more before harvest.

Oldjoints

Next up

Post by Oldjoints »

In a few days I will be taking all of the mango dream down so figured I would post some pics before doing so: The first pic is one phenotype and the other 2 are a different but similar pheno’s. I will post pics of the trainwreck before their chop also.

dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: memento mori
Has bestowed Karma : 972 times
Received Karma : 760 times

Next up

Post by dill786 »

awesome !!!

congrats
Kuchisabishii

Oldjoints

Next up

Post by Oldjoints »

Thought I would give my opinion on the mango dream strain.
It was a fairly easy strain to grow. There was basically two phenotypes which is to be expected in a F1 grow. One pheno which is the first picture above is the Sativa side of the strain was of course not as dense and the stalks more spindly to the point of them not being able to hold up the weight of the bud. It was also not as trichome laden and not as pungent as the other phenotype. The other pheno was dense and trichome laden and much more flavorful. The other 2 pictures are examples. The yield was what I would consider below average but tolerable with the other factors considered. The smoke is mellow with no coughing with a honeydew melon smell and flavor. The high is cerebral at first and towards the end more of a couchlock effect. Overall I am pleased with the results and rate this strain a keeper in most gardens. I will end up cloning the Indica phenos and letting the sativa phenos go. Remember I haven’t had time for a cure on any of this but it will only get better with a proper cure so if I am pleased at this point I can’t see that changing. I hope everyone has enjoyed my grows, this will be my last grow show for a bit as I will be growing clones for awhile and possibly a strain or two thrown in with them. I will give a report on the trainwreck even though I am sure most here have tried it.