Page 1 of 1

explain california bernie!

Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:15 pm
by bentech
I mean they got and have had for years now
the democratic super majority you claim will change everything as soon as we get it in congress...

why doesn't it work on a state level huh?

Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:30 am
by Lrus007
the states that have a budget work well.
states that have a general fund as there budget do not.
i wish i was "general fund" he's a rich mofo....
Lrus007 :smoke:

Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:47 am
by bentech
but the states without most all choose to refuse the gift the feds were offering!

the chance to save money while adding everyone presently uncovered to the rolls!!!

why didn't they take it?

Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:30 pm
by Munchy
does it look like Bernie will run again for 2020?

Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:41 pm
by Jesús Malverde
Isn't everyone here but Ben pretty much either a total right-wing nutter or a DNC-bot? States actually have to budget, at the Federal level the household budget analogy fails. That's why getting control of the Federal budget is the only way to kick in the teeth of the austerity peddlers and then to finish them off by supplying concrete material benefits to ordinary people the ruling class opposes. "We can't afford that!" is simply a lie at the Federal level. It's always been a lie and an excuse, the military isn't even subject to accounting processes and never has been, they just run the printing presses as necessary. We can do anything within actual resource and inflationary constraints at that level.

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:08 am
by Butcher Bob
Jesús Malverde wrote:Isn't everyone here but Ben pretty much either a total right-wing nutter or a DNC-bot?
:fubird:

Munchy wrote:does it look like Bernie will run again for 2020?
If I had to guess, I'd say yes.
He's been laying down the Democratic line pretty hard since losing the primary...the only reason for which I see is to stay in favor with the dems in order to run again in 2020. Otherwise I think we would be seeing a much different Bernie right now.

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:13 pm
by Jesús Malverde
I agree he's running for the Democratic nomination again. It'll be interesting to see what the ironically mis-named Democratic Party does this time to try to screw him out of the nomination again.

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:32 pm
by bentech
and Bernie didn't day a word as the democratics gave trump a fast track for judicial appointments
warrens neither

Bernie incompetence is now far beyond what anyone could describe as best intentioned

hes a corperate operative hard at working keeping the people who love what hes saying as far from influencing them system as possible...

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:41 pm
by Butcher Bob
...or he's positioning to run.

Considering his life long stance on issues, I find it very difficult to believe he's suddenly flipped.

Right now Biden is the only one standing in his way. If Clinton is delusional enough to run again, we will have a Trump 2nd term. Joe has a choice...help Bernie, or run himself. No one else in the party has the clout. With any luck Joe and Hillary will sit this one out, and at his acceptance speech Bernie will announce his running mate, Warren. That should secure up to 16 years in the WH.

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:13 pm
by ripper5
Bernie used to be on the Thom Hartman radio show every Friday (Brunch with Bernie) Same message as ever...now the DNC may block him from running as a Dem...

https://www.newsweek.com/bernie-sanders ... 7928?amp=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:00 pm
by Jesús Malverde
The Democrat right-wing mafia that run the party would far rather four more years of Trump than Bernie in the White House. They'll do everything in their power to prevent the latter, they don't really care if Trump is re-elected, he's actually quite useful as long as people are focused on Trump, that means they aren't focused on actual policy outcomes like universal health care, a living minimum wage, endless wars, illegal dragnet surveillence, debt-free education. The ugly truth is that the DNC and Trump are all on the same side on most important issues and that Bernie is the real enemy. The perfect Democratic candidate would be an unprincipled Wall St whore, party hack like Kamala Harris or Corey Booker who will block any of the above policies for their corporate backers while ticking off meaningless identity politics boxes to provide branding differentiation.

Posted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:42 pm
by bentech
Donna Brazile Admits Donors Control Democrat Party

https://jimmydorecomedy.com/home/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

click the back button on the video clips to find this one from last week...

Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:39 am
by bentech
Tulsi Gabbard Takes On Her Critics Inside Dem Party

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnyAO9wFPPI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;