Who's had this happen before?

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
jesus

Post by jesus »

niptweak wrote:But you sound like a selfish person to me
Wahhh I gave this guy lights and he said he would smoke me out when I should get more. STFU weedy, YOU sound selfish to me.

JapanFreak

Post by JapanFreak »

Merry wrote:It's not really stealing is it? The company sent it to him by mistake... Who would have paid to ship it back because of their error?
Of course it's stealing. In cases like this you can have the shipping charges billed to the company. Of course it's a pain in the ass, but it doesn't cost you anything 'cept your time.

JapanFreak

Post by JapanFreak »

weedy wrote: and i could really could care less about how much you like me! :roflmao: :roflmao: and if you think i did your as dumb as you think i am!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Idiot translator please :dunno:

JapanFreak

Post by JapanFreak »

HempKat wrote: Personally if I were him I would handle that in the way that I did in a similar situation. When I started online I was new to indoor, I had heard about HIDs and what they could do but everytime I looked around they were way out of my price range and seemed a bit risky to have shipped. Then a friend who had tried growing and decided his place wasn't safe enough offered to just flat out give me 2 400W lights, the bulbs, several packs of seeds, pots, fertalizer, etc. All I needed to do was to provide the soil mix and a place to grow them in. Now my friend was acting out of paranoia at the time and his way with that is to just get rid of anything he percieves as a threat. So deep down I knew he would want this stuff back but officially he was giving it to me to keep. Anyway I did one crop and split it 50/50 with him. I did another crop behind that which I split with him but more like 75% me 25% him. Anyway my 50% from the first crop was enough to cover my needs and prevent me from buying on the street for a year. I was spending on average $150.00 per month. Since I wasn't spending that anymore I set $150 aside each month. At the end of a year I had $1800.00. I then took that and bought the 2 1000W lights I now have, exhaust fans, parts and materials to build my carbon scrubber and my growroom, better nutrients and the digital camera I used. So when I gave my friend his 25% of the second crop, I gave him back everything he had given me minus the few seeds I used and the nutrients I used.
That's exactly how I would have handled it I think.

jesus

Post by jesus »

NipTweak wrote:I think.
Liar.

JapanFreak

Post by JapanFreak »

Hey man, maybe you can patent that :grin:

jesus

Post by jesus »

NipTweak wrote:Hey man, maybe you can patent that :grin:
Maybe you mean trademark or copyright. Thanks for proving you dont.

JapanFreak

Post by JapanFreak »

No man, it was a joke and I meant it the way it was. Holy fuck Jesus you really are one stupid mother fucker. Keep up the good work! :tup:

weedy
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: SYLB

Post by weedy »

JapanFreak wrote:No man, it was a joke and I meant it the way it was. Holy fuck Jesus you really are one stupid mother fucker. Keep up the good work! :tup:

oh thats prob why no body got it!! that was a good attempt at covering your stupidity up, thumbs up for trying :tup:
DONT HIDE, IT DIVIDE IT

It Is A RED and GOLD world

RIP HELLBOY 3-28-10 GBNF

twilson
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: nOT-a-Bob
Received Karma : 1 time

Post by twilson »

Yeah the guy you gave the supplies to was not very respectful. He should have given you half of the first crop. Maybe more if it was a big crop.

I think you have a legit gripe. I wouldn't grub stake the man anymore.

Look at it this way. You learned what kind of person he was without getting screwed over too much.
If Muley can scruff along i can too.