Who's had this happen before?

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
JapanFreak

Post by JapanFreak »

HempKat wrote: From what I've gathered from most people I know that have gotten tats, the subject of their tats are usually very personal and something they put a fair amount of thought into.
Most people do, others just say, "Hey I like pot so 420 it is."

weedy
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: SYLB

Post by weedy »

JapanFreak wrote: Ok normally I don't complain about spelling and shit, I think it's pretty pointless after all we're all high but god damn guy, can't you get through at least one post? You really are an idiot. At first I thought it was an act, I didn't really that tattoo was yours but now I'm pretty sure you really are that stupid. You are the dumbest mother fucker I've ever seen on these boards and that's saying a lot. You've beat out a lot of other stupid mother fuckers. See I don't even have to tell you to keep up the dumb work 'cause we know, you can't help it. :roflmao:

yuo tihnk i crae about splleiing????? yuo thikn i caer fi yuo dnot lkie ym sepliling. and if it is that big a deal.......just dont read my posts!! you prob shouldnt read them anywey after all i would hate for some of this stupidity to rub off on your

OMG i am so stupid!!! :pullhair:
JapanFreak wrote:Yeah he said that as a joke, like "Look I followed your advice and got a third one...not!" He wouldn't risk doing the right thing if it meant he had to give it back.

And as far as dumb, how fucking dumb do you have to be to put a high times slogan on your tummy?
first prove it!! as the one who takes so much care into what pruducts i have and i how i procured them prove it wasnt a joke , prove i didnt call. i dont care if you think i am a theiveng lair!! my 3 fans are working great!!

and as far as my tattos go, i do have a lot!!! nothng is off the wall, not one is done cuz "everyone else is doing it" all mine are custom!! and if you dont klike it i dont give a shit!!! :rockon:

my 420 tatto has more meaning then just smoking pot!!! not that it matters to you!!!
JapanFreak wrote:
HempKat wrote: From what I've gathered from most people I know that have gotten tats, the subject of their tats are usually very personal and something they put a fair amount of thought into.
Most people do, others just say, "Hey I like pot so 420 it is."
bingo!!! the 420 is also my wedding ann. and hey what can i say i am a proud pot smoker!! some has to be!!! if we all kept hiding it it wouldnt be out in the open and in the "norm" to talk about pot be about pot.... we wouldnt have ANY legallization it we all hid the fact we smoke!! no cali, no colorodo none of the legal states!! i mean the last couple of years pot hads becvome more prevalent iin the media. people are alot more accepting aabout pot then they were say when i was a kid
DONT HIDE, IT DIVIDE IT

It Is A RED and GOLD world

RIP HELLBOY 3-28-10 GBNF

benjammin
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Post by benjammin »

putting a lot of thought into something for many people doesnt preclude it from coming out retarded. as demonstrated by weedy's 'custom' 420 and pot leaf.

weedy
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Post by weedy »

oh well not your prob is it!!! i like it!!! fuck'em if they dont!!!

benjammin wrote:putting a lot of thought into something for many people doesnt preclude it from coming out retarded. as demonstrated by weedy's 'custom' 420 and pot leaf.
obliviously your parents didnt put any thought into having you!!! if they did you might not be here!! i am just saying!!
DONT HIDE, IT DIVIDE IT

RIP HELLBOY 3-28-10 GBNF

JapanFreak

Post by JapanFreak »

weedy wrote: yuo tihnk i crae about splleiing?????
No man I know you don't care about spelling.....pretty sure you gave up long ago.
weedy wrote: bingo!!! the 420 is also my wedding ann. and hey what can i say i am a proud pot smoker!! some has to be!!! if we all kept hiding it it wouldnt be out in the open and in the "norm" to talk about pot be about pot.... we wouldnt have ANY legallization it we all hid the fact we smoke!!
Ok, you're every so much dumber than I thought. That's as lame as getting married in Harry Potter costumes because you like Pot. And you're not doing any smokers any favors you dumb shit, when an idiot like you puts that on their tummy people are going to look at you and say, "Look at that asshole, oh man stoners are fucking stupid." How do I know this you ask? Because I found tattoos just like your custom one in a web page filled with assholes and their stupid tattoos. Like a wall of shame. Seriously. You can even find it by googling "Stupid + Tattoo"
Last edited by JapanFreak on Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JapanFreak

Post by JapanFreak »

benjammin wrote:putting a lot of thought into something for many people doesnt preclude it from coming out retarded. as demonstrated by weedy's 'custom' 420 and pot leaf.
As opposed to the computer tattoo machines they have these days. :roflmao:

weedy
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot

Post by weedy »

what i think is dumb is the amount of time you are putting into try to put me down!!! what ever you say!!! i really dont care if you like it or not!!! but hey as long as your still thinking about me then i am doing something right!!!'
DONT HIDE, IT DIVIDE IT

RIP HELLBOY 3-28-10 GBNF

JapanFreak

Post by JapanFreak »

And that would be shoveling right? I mean if you are going to say that you're a doer than you're actually doing something right? I mean you're not just slaving over a job, coming home and getting high and say you're a doer are you? Or are you saying that getting that tattoo was your big deal in life? Does that make you a doer in your circle?

CK.

Post by CK. »

Starting to sound more like freak with every post... regular old JF disciple arent ya? least youre not alone :mrgreen:

I spose everyone needs a hero dont they

JapanFreak

Post by JapanFreak »

like you didn't cringe when you saw that tatt :whistle: