Remeber Hemp Cultivation?

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

It does kinda suck after a while having a fuckload of pot, but it's all the same or even just a couple of types.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

Cat Jockey
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT

Post by Cat Jockey »

Roots wrote:Why would anyone want 60 strains?
Because there was a massive rush for clones from dispensaries and others when the legislation passed. That's why. Plus, cause I fuckin' wanted to, that's why. I'm a geek about weed and strains and growing weed. What the fuck is wrong with that?

Don't be a jealous hater, lol.

As far as strain hoarding? Fuck no. I pumped out as many different strains into 'the system' as I could, to help give the average Joe/Joette more selection to some really good strains. And I gave away weed every harvest I ever grew ...
One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity, there ain't nothing can beat teamwork.

-Seldom Seen Smith

Roots

Post by Roots »

So profiteering off of others ignorance.

>>>Because there was a massive rush for clones from dispensaries and others when the legislation passed.

That doesn't answer my question, you could have pumped out just as many babies with 10 strains.

>>>I'm a geek about weed and strains and growing weed. What the fuck is wrong with that?

Nothing, so basically you were like a horny teen set free with a pocket full of money in the red light district.....I was a rookie once too......It doesn't matter how many strains I grow I'll always gravitate towards two or three from any given harvest.

How many res's did you have.....The two big draw backs to RDWC vs just DWC is that if you get a leak you lose everything and that all plants on any given res are forced to eat the same formula.....You'll never know what some of those 60 strains could do when you take a one size fits all approach at growing them........obviously you don't grow that many now because you know it was a stupid idea, just like I know.....I could be the main distributor to every club in California and not have the need for more than 15 strains.