Page 1 of 1

America is hard to get used to

Posted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:44 pm
by Freakalicious
Rant warning.....

What the fuck has happened to America? The service here is just shit. I mean it's beyond shit. Americans must be so used to eating shit that they can't tell the difference anymore.

Here are two examples.

Amazon.
In Japan if I ordered something from Amazon it would usually end up on my doorstep within 3 days. If I joined amazon prime many times it would show up on my doorstep within the same day. But here in America, where Amazon was born, it takes 8+ fucking days for them to deliver the most basic shit. Sure I can pay 50 more bucks a year for them to do it faster but fuck me if they don't just make their basic service so incredibly shitty that they force people into their prime service. How the fuck can a person walk down to their local post office and ship something faster than amazon?

Banks.
In Japan we don't have savings and checking and all that bullshit. We have an account. If you want to pay for shit you either pay cash or make a bank transfer. But these fucking banks in America, they have all these freaking types of accounts that do nothing but complicate what should be a fucking easy concept and than charge ungodly amounts of money to access your money. These fuckers actually stole $50 bucks out of my account for some stupid ass service that was supposed to be free. When I confronted them they said, "Whoops, sorry, let me take that charge off your account." Mother Fuckers! If I didn't catch it they would have just stole it, and when I did catch it they fucking breezed over it like it was nothing. Man in Japan they would be licking the fucking floor and kowtowing and asking for forgiveness. I deposited a check the other day for 1k and the slightly fatter than the fat clerk next to her clerk said, "We'll give you 100 today to use and the rest will be available tomorrow." Then they turn around and put a week hold on it since I'm new to the area. It was a fucking bank check. Not like I walked in with a million dollar check from Joe Schmoe, a fucking bank check. When my account went into the negative and I got pissed because they wanted to charge me some fucking stupid fee for going negative I told them it's their fucking fault for giving me the wrong fucking info. The slightly fatter chick said, "I gave you the right info, the stop was put on the check afterwards." No fucking sense of responsibility. But how can one actually expect a nation filled with fat fucks to understand the concept of responsibility? If they had any sense they wouldn't be so fucking fat!

What the fuck has happened to America? I mean sure, give people shitty pay, no hope and no sense of when it's going to end and one can assume that they will all start acting like social welfare dynasties but still.....fuck me!

it'S going to take a me a while to get used to this, I'm in a time trip inter0continantal type mind fuck here.

Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:06 am
by Jesús Malverde
Coming back to the USA from time spent overseas is always trying.

Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:45 am
by Lrus007
ok im game, i went to bank made deposit's ect.
well this time of year the post office is a bee hive.
i needed a money order. so at bank i ask for one.
she made it out then i gave her money and she says
she needs more. i say how much is a money order here
she say's $5 i am like damn. had to pay her because she
had already printed it out.. i was miffed all day over that
$5 at post office is $1.25 should be cheap or free with my accounts.
one last thing they need to see my id every fucking time.
same people for years call me by name but ask for id fuckers.
Lrus007

Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:56 am
by bentech
its generally easier to get fucked over by the slim and attractive

Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:05 am
by Earl
Re: America is hard to get used to
Get out of our Country! I'm going to tell Trump on you! :nutkick:

Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:07 am
by ninjacloakd
....... and they wonder why we use drugs. :mutley2:

Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:37 pm
by bentech
fucking banks
they wont even let the little guys evade their games

Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:06 pm
by ninjacloakd
Ben, we all know the deck is stacked, just take another toke, pop a xanax, one day at a time man, deep breathing.....! :whistle: :rollitiup:

Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:13 pm
by bentech
they enjoy humiliating you!

member this and club that
30 minutes explaining their 5 page 4 color
all to save 5 bucks?!?!?!

"you dont understand sir!"

no lady, you dont understand
what im trying to explain is that once youve EXplained it
i still wont understand!!!

wheres the door?!?!?!?

Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:16 pm
by ninjacloakd
....... don't worry Ben, once they've explained it, you'll understand it alright, it just won't make any sense!!! :tup: :mutley2:

Posted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:05 pm
by Freakalicious
When I opened the account the guy told me, you should keep your money in the savings and just move it over as you need it because thieves can access your checking, that way your money is safe. I was like thanks, every day I moved over just what I needed, then I get hit with a $5 fee for making an excess amount of transfers within a month. Turns out you can only make 6 a month, not daily. Of course the fuckers didn't tell me that.

At my new Job I talk to about 100 people a day, over half have new credit cards because their old ones have been compromised and or their identities have been stolen. I don't understand jack shit about this, but what I do know is that in Japan the only people I've ever known who had this shit happen to them was during a vacation to America. You try to tell me that the banks aren't somehow making money off of this. I know the bank guy was trying to sign me up for some CC with some special added level of security for an extra $50 a year or something. Isn't that a bit like saying, "You can use the HIV free whores for an extra fee." Fuck them.

Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:23 am
by Zodiac
Freakalicious wrote:When I opened the account the guy told me, you should keep your money in the savings and just move it over as you need it because thieves can access your checking, that way your money is safe. I was like thanks, every day I moved over just what I needed, then I get hit with a $5 fee for making an excess amount of transfers within a month. Turns out you can only make 6 a month, not daily. Of course the fuckers didn't tell me that.

At my new Job I talk to about 100 people a day, over half have new credit cards because their old ones have been compromised and or their identities have been stolen. I don't understand jack shit about this, but what I do know is that in Japan the only people I've ever known who had this shit happen to them was during a vacation to America. You try to tell me that the banks aren't somehow making money off of this. I know the bank guy was trying to sign me up for some CC with some special added level of security for an extra $50 a year or something. Isn't that a bit like saying, "You can use the HIV free whores for an extra fee." Fuck them.
I've always wondered, why the funk would I want to insure the BANKS liability? They got scammed, not me (hylothetically, I've never been done).

Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:25 pm
by bentech
what their saying is "pay us a premium and in the future when your in distress, the dollar amount we [eat] will tell you [in a timely and heart warming way] not to worry about will be increased noticably"

Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:38 pm
by Freakalicious
I had to go back today to have them take another $27 charge off that they shouldn't have done to begin with. Unfreaking believable. That's about $100 they've tried to steal from me just this month. Can't trust them at all, have to go through your records cause they try to sneak it by you. Mother fuckers. Anytime they say, "You won't charge you for that," you better have it recorded because they certainly will charge you.

Car Washers
In Japan for 5 bucks you pull up to an automated car wash and put it in park. Instead of the car being pulled through the machine goes back and forth a few time over the car, spraying a virtual foam bukake all over the car. Things can even put hot wax on the final cycle if you want for an extra buck. Once you're done you pull forward and some cute girls hand dry with clean towels. Here in America it costs $17 bucks and some toothless fuck does a half assed job with a mop, missing most of the car before you pulled through a machine that does very little from what I can tell because the car was still dirty on the other side, but with soap on it.

Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:43 pm
by Freakalicious
Japanese car wash
https://video.search.yahoo.com/video/pl ... zilla&tt=b" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:17 pm
by bentech
never wash a car!
it ruins the patina

Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:05 pm
by Freakalicious
lol, oh man, I'd been back in America for a few weeks when I wrote this and probably "sober" for the first time in over a decade. This is why I do plenty of drugs people. I can say 6 years in America and it makes less sense to me now than it did then. It's a much much meaner....and yet pussified at the same time place. Hope all are well.

Posted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:22 pm
by ben ttech
good to see you JF!

how you doing?

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:22 am
by Freakalicious
Heya Ben, still laying down truths and beat poetry?

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:59 am
by Roots
Dying 20 years early is going to suck but being a fat man has its advantages.

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:08 pm
by Roots
....and “pussified”..?...Your post have always reaked of pussification....Not a single truly tough guy I know cries online about overweight females just doing their jobs....as if they were skinny the bank rules would be different.

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:17 pm
by Freakalicious
lol, I know. Well it's hard to get used to. Coming from over-seas you come here and people are huge. No shame about it. Portions are huge. Giant cups of soda. I don't know if I will ever be able to accept that as something that should just be accepted as normal. Obesity being accepted and praised. yeah, very odd.

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:24 pm
by Roots
I forgot, tough guys like to put their pencil dicks in hotdog buns and show a forum filled with men that they have a needle dick.

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:27 pm
by Roots
I once read a studie that men with small genitalia are attracted to Asians

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:28 pm
by Roots
...and filipino ladyboys

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:25 pm
by Jesús Malverde
White men with low self-esteem deffo are. Might be a connection there.

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:34 pm
by Freakalicious
Roots wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:24 pm
I forgot, tough guys like to put their pencil dicks in hotdog buns and show a forum filled with men that they have a needle dick.
Well those tough guys had no problem sexualizing women all day long, but a pencil dick in a bun caused so much trouble. Besides, you don't have to be tough to not be a wuss, and that is what I am talking about. People are offended by everything these days. Take this recent nonsense about Dave Chappell. I listened to a bunch of old comedy specials from the 90s, oh my god, now that was offensive, but people somehow lived through it.

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 3:36 pm
by Freakalicious
Roots wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 1:27 pm
I once read a studie that men with small genitalia are attracted to Asians
I don't remember you to be honest, maybe you used a different name? I doubt you've ever read a studie.

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:20 pm
by Roots
Ok I lied, it wasn't a studie, it was a Family Feud question.

"We asked 100 people if you had a thin dick with a mustard stain on it what ethnicity would you be attracted to"

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:53 pm
by ben ttech
ive really slowed down as the years have gone but ya,
im still in it...

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:21 pm
by Freakalicious
Well yeah, been over 20 years now. I'm in my 50s now. I'm a little concerned, because now in the morning I'm actually sore from sleeping and have to get out of bed. I think I remember a little sleep curing all.

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:37 pm
by ben ttech
some say america is on the precipice
but that silly

we slipped over it years ago
and now are dangling from the root end of some weed grows top of the cliff

id say were about to get what our inattention to reality deserves

aint gonna be pretty...

Posted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:16 pm
by Freakalicious
I'm still pretty optimistic to be honest.

Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:25 pm
by bentech
that it has,
was tempted

im good freak
the audience is small but thats not the point..