Joined 6 years, 3 months, 4 weeks, 1 day, and 8 hours ago.

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
Roots

Post by Roots »

A little off topic but why/how did PoM have the keys to ICmag for a few days?

DD Ramone
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 2 times
Received Karma : 2 times

Post by DD Ramone »

I'm not sure about that question, maybe I'll ask GN about it next time I visit him?
Could possibly be to do with some sort of hacking, due to P/W sniffers PoM installed.
I know that PoM never did have root access to the server, so the site was easily taken back.
DD Ramone, picks his bass to the bone, he's a BLITZKRIEG BOPPER !

Roots

Post by Roots »

He made me Admin for a night.

DD Ramone
good karma
good karma
Has bestowed Karma : 2 times
Received Karma : 2 times

Post by DD Ramone »

Yes, it was a very difficult time for poor old GN, not only was he going thru a breakup with his current Mrs, he also had PoM to contend with, who was trying every under hand method that he could think of to usurp GN and unsettle him.

This included trying to fit him up on assault charges, various threats to his person, family and his staff, threats to the breeders that supplied him. All sorts of lies and half-truths surrounding his public, private and business life. Making it all very public via the Internet with the obvious aim of character assassination.

Till eventually PoM tried to illegally take over GNLTD, which ended up in court, where PoM made a complete arse of himself and lost.

I saw it all happen, in real life. And by the end of it GN had really had enough of it all, moved out permanently to Asia to find a more simple, uncomplicated life away from the mega-city madness and all the responsibilities and constraints of running his life and business in Europe.

He found a good woman, started a family and kicked back for a long while, even happy that he didn't have a regular net connection. To him the whole cannabusinesses dog and pony show had become tainted. So he was just happy to be an infrequent consultant/advisor to whoever was running what he had built over those years.
DD Ramone, picks his bass to the bone, he's a BLITZKRIEG BOPPER !

Roots

Post by Roots »

What ever happened to Bonguru?

Roots

Post by Roots »

LOL, he has a Facebook page for his seeds.

AGD
good karma
good karma
Has bestowed Karma : 1 time
Received Karma : 1 time

Post by AGD »

smokebreaks wrote:No, it's not a surprise that they do this. Hell they bugged the UN because the idiots in charge have the world run by RAND consultants who devised ways to use the law to benefit themselves at the expense of those who are goverened.

The truth of the matter is very few people are interested and yet it affects everyone's lives.

National sovereignty proven to be but an illustrious pipe dream, and no one gives a fuck.

There is not much we can do about it. Just make your choice about the way of life, that you prefer:

This

[image]http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/arc ... 80003b.jpg[/image]

or that

[image]https://lotenna.files.wordpress.com/201 ... .png?w=705[/image]

(I would prefer the hot chicks on the first pic btw)

(edit: still laughing at the prices, while smoking a good one)

ninjacloakd
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: ~Trolling for Truth~

Post by ninjacloakd »

Roots wrote:A little off topic but why/how did PoM have the keys to ICmag for a few days?
Some bogus legal maneuver by PoM the complexity of which escapes my mind, but I do remember PoM and Budbuddha being handed over the Seedboutique shop in Amsterdam and given physical access to the computer.

Gypsy stated at the time that he knew it was temporary and illegal but he "wanted to see what they were looking for on the shops PC/ICMag server(?)".

And no, it's not off topic as IRS agent Gary Alford searched the RTC name on the passport found on RU's PC which linked to VJ/PoM:

From the Motherboard article:
How the Man Suspected of Being the Silk Road's Variety Jones Was Caught

Written by
Joseph Cox
December 4, 2015 // 08:01 PM EST

Late on Friday, the US Attorney's Office announced the arrest of the man suspected of being a “senior advisor” to Ross Ulbricht, the convicted creator of drug marketplace Silk Road. Roger Thomas Clark is accused of being “Variety Jones,” and faces charges of narcotics conspiracy and money laundering.

A complaint against Clark, issued in April of this year, was also unsealed today. It details how investigators were led to Clark, and it appears he made one of the same mistakes as other suspected Silk Road staff members.

“I have reviewed the contents of a decrypted version of the image file entitled 'cimon.jpg,'" wrote Gary L. Alford, a special agent with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), in the complaint. Cimon was one of Variety Jones's alter aliases.

It “contains a passport issued by Canada for ROGER THOMAS CLARK, lists his date of birth as September 13, 1961, and indicates that it was issued in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (“UK”).”

Ulbricht, in his hire of employees, requested governmental identification from each potential staffer. This was the case with Inigo, SSBD, and Libertas, all members of the Silk Road who carried out various key roles. It appears that Variety Jones may have done the same.

From here, Alford stated he found that Clark was listed on the corporate filing for a UK based company called “Gypsy Nirvana Limited.” Clark was the director of that company, according to the record. Alford then points to a chat log found on Ulbricht's computer with Cimon stating that he had created this company.

Here, things get a little hazier, with the introduction of an unnamed cooperating witness (labeled in the complaint as “CW-1”).

In April, this witness allegedly told law enforcement that “Roger Clark” is the individual behind the Variety Jones alias, and that Clark also used the nickname “Mongoose.” In chat logs from Ulbricht's computer, Cimon indicated that he had used his name.

“I was, and am, Plural of Mongoose,” he allegedly wrote. “Folks who know and love me, it's Mongoose.”

So PoM's bogus claim of being both the Director (for a nanosecond!) and founder of GN Ltd was directly responsible for his being hired by RU/SR and being found by LE.

I'm sure PoM's lil stunt regarding the whole GN/ICMag takeover thing will come back to haunt him when he goes to trial. :toker1:

Bad Karma fer sure comes back to bite him! :nutkick:

Shazaam
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: Hand in the Shadow

Post by Shazaam »

DD Ramone wrote:
PoM tried to throw any sort of mud at GN, once GN found out he was trying to take over his business. I guess that some of you actually believed it.
Mud you say? Lots o' that stuff around. Dirt too.

http://www.rollitup.org/t/karma-can-not ... ed.715548/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Posts 19 and 39 are a good read.

Shazaam!!

ninjacloakd
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: ~Trolling for Truth~

Post by ninjacloakd »

^^^^ Rollitup,Subcool and Uncle Ben, oh puleez, lol! :rolleyes: :facepalm: :bigcry: :pullhair: :p