Joined 6 years, 3 months, 4 weeks, 1 day, and 8 hours ago.

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

did someone say bang?
Attachments
Baguette.png
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Jane Donut
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT

Post by Jane Donut »

Jesús Malverde wrote:
Pretty much every PoM thread ever. Stay clear, that lid's gonna blow, this time is different you'll see.

If I were someone like smokes and someone was looking at or lusting after my lid the way you appear to lust after smokes' lid, I'd be very, very worried. Like that old saying about Wales, where the men are men, and the sheep are worried.

Just relax and flow into PoM time. You have no idea when or if you'll ever come out of it.
If you trust in yourself,
and believe in your dreams,
and follow your star,
you'll still get beat by anyone who spends their time working hard and learning things and weren't so lazy.

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

The last sentence is actually pretty sage advice. The old timers will relate to the Lucy/football analogy, although PoM did an online security guide on OG back when the internet was oxen powered that I had saved on a HDD and that I read a couple of years back before I reformatted it and it had actually held up pretty well I thought. I knew nothing about opsec before I read that. Since then though, a lot of Lucy (and popcorn).
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Post by bentech »

happy turkey day!
grumble grumble...
thnksgv1.gif

http://myplanetganja.com/viewtopic.php? ... 20#p146220" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

ninjacloakd
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: ~Trolling for Truth~

Post by ninjacloakd »

^^^Yup! we should all be giving thanks to those long-ago Indians who so graciously kept some of our ancestors alive long enough to gain a foot-hold to establish themselves and then...... oh, never mind, we all know how that story went! :innocent: :rollitiup: :nutkick:

deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Post by deran »

omg

im becoming famous lol ...

sorry lady, you have to become a misstress first ... still ;)

but thanks for the props :) stay here for a while, maybe you will get to know me better :laugh:
awoken the right way

Earl
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: 3/5th Old White Man
Received Karma : 2 times

Post by Earl »

BUMP :popcorn:
My name is Earl.

Hey, Crabman!

ninjacloakd
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: ~Trolling for Truth~

Post by ninjacloakd »

UPDATE, for anyone still interested, our boy PoM has successfully transitioned to The Underground. He's reached the safe house in the mountains and is hiding out while he adapts his appearance to resemble and blend in with the locals. :tup:

He's also back on his meds now and pondering his future, looking into the possibility of combing 2 of the local (still illegal but growing!) hobbies around here by developing a good tasting, THC infused whiskey.

It's not easy finding a hidden site where you can grow pot and run a stile at the same but he's determined to be set up and running by Spring.

So don't hang around waiting for him to post 'cause he's already moved on to 'The Next Big Adventure'! :wink: :fly: :woohoo:

twilson
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: nOT-a-Bob
Received Karma : 1 time

Post by twilson »

Earl wrote:BUMP :popcorn:
THERE are people in my family that actually love shopping. I think I might have been switched at birth.

Would like to see some machine gun fire spraying that crowd.
If Muley can scruff along i can too.

LadyConjecture
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: Sprinkles

Post by LadyConjecture »

ninjacloakd wrote: NO!

........ sad to say but deran is one of 'us'! :rolleyes: :laugh: :toker1:
no offense, but one of us is a pretty broad brush stroke in this little hamlet. and i'm pretty sure that it doesn't rule out law enforcement 100% in fact the probability of at least one "regular" member being LEO is probably better than the odds than not, and it doesn't even matter that you've "known" them for years, or even have slept with them, Mark Stone was part of the group and banging that chick for over 6years. and if its that easy for one of them to do it in person, how hard would it be to have a handy handle, or 10 available to an investigative agency?

not to mention, i don't know who you are? so i will continue to be skeptical of any and all. i personally have no pony in the show, so to speak. since i was a teen, and started smoking pot i've made a clear path from being involved in the business side of it. jail scares me.

i also had a really good friend once who had a real life Mark Stone incident over her families shady dealings that she wasn't even involved in but still racked up a felony because they said she was just because she knew about it. She taught me a lot about how the law works on shit.

so my rule is, don't tell me about your felonies, and if i ever were to commit any, i wouldn't tell you about mine.
pfft