a2 2
a2
a2
b1 2
b1 2
b1
b1
b1 4.jpg (574.98 KiB) Viewed 2191 times
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Hax
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: TrollMod™

my search for old thai * seed to finish

Post by Hax »

They do look like they might have some Thai in them. Beautiful. I got an almost perfect replication of the Thai smell/buzz from some randomly crossed Joey Weed lines. Oddly though that plant didn't look particularly Thai.
Click here for free iPod! > http://myplanetganja.com/ucp.php?i=unsubcribe&mode=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

messy slob
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by messy slob »

Sorry I missed you earlier in this thread.

Ray's Thai f-2's were determined to be F-1's according to the Dutchmen. The matter was discussed at the TFD forum at CW, and Ray told me TFD contacted him about acquiring some of his seeds because they no longer had that linage in there stable.

I grew Ray's Thai "F-2's" and had no problems indoors and outdoors. I hope you made some seeds, going by posts from the TFD's CW forum they too would F-1's. Also grew his Thai White Widow Which was the Dutchmen's Thai daddy with BG's breeding Lady Widow. Killer stuff that got rave reviews from multiple growers.

RIP Ray
Despite their superficial differences, both parties fervently agree on the crucial importance of making life easier for apex predators.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1113 times
Received Karma : 1744 times

Post by Lrus007 »

ok still going this is prob the last i will
photo them b4 i cut them down. they have
a few weeks left to go. lot of new growth.
the brown leafs are from me using trace
element's a little early.
so got a1
a1-1.jpg
a2
a2-2.jpg
b1
b1-2.jpg
sadly they don't have the thai smell.
should be good tho none the less
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Hax
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Hax »

Halfway through your post I was going to ask if they have that thaistick smell. Well you can console yourself with the fact that if they'd been pukka Thai, they still probably be a month or more further from being done, there'd probably be some male flowers and the buds would be massively smaller too. Real Thais don't make buds anywhere near that impressive, which is probably why nobody wants to grow it or sell seeds.
Click here for free iPod! > http://myplanetganja.com/ucp.php?i=unsubcribe&mode=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Lrus007 »

they could go another month or so lot's of
white hairs still popping out. the buds are
very sativa large but airy the reason they
look so good is they have had 1000 watt's
mostly to themselves. i look for male parts
every day. i have grown a lot of sativas so
im pretty good at training them for better buds.
they would look better but i hit them with
the trace elements a little to early to burn
the shade leaf's off but are doing ok.
thanks for looking :razz:

Hax
Karma God
Karma God

Post by Hax »

Here's the largest bud I've ever grown that exhibited the true Thai chemotype. I've seen photos of larger on the internet but never first hand. This wasn't even sold as a Thai, it was a random Joey Weed mashup that happened to have a near perfect Thai chemotype.
Attachments
thai-1.jpg

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: Turbine Powered Toker
Has bestowed Karma : 521 times
Received Karma : 217 times

Post by WhiteHotAfterburner »

I like the composition of the images in the second post on this page almost as much as I like the buddage :winky:

The lighting and shadows in the background look awesome in those images :tup:

Great work on both, the buddage and the images :toker1:

:wave:,
WHAB

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Lrus007 »

ok a2 seems to be done. so i took
some photo's of it and trimmed it up.
smells good but not like thai. :nutkick:
so looked nice for a plant in a 1 gal pot.
the a1 and b1 are still sending out lot's
of white hairs still so will be a while yet
till there done. the a1 is really going
to town growing. the reason for the
brown leafs is i use trace elements to
burn them off. i added a little early is
why theres so much brown but it trimmed
off nicely. plant was put into bud on 10/10/10.
thanks for looking :tonka:
Attachments
a 2 100.jpg
a2 10.jpg
a2 0.jpg

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Custom Title: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post by Sun »

Hax wrote:Here's the largest bud I've ever grown that exhibited the true Thai chemotype. I've seen photos of larger on the internet but never first hand. This wasn't even sold as a Thai, it was a random Joey Weed mashup that happened to have a near perfect Thai chemotype.

Chemotype...?.. guess you're a more advance smoker then me.......Could you please explain that chemotype......It takes more than smoke test and apperance to tell a chemotype unless Thai makes your face purple or gives you swollen nuts every time you smoke it and no other weed does.

I guess one of my weaknesses is distinguishing highs but even if I was good at it I wouldn't be using thw word chemotype....Different ratios of cannabinoids doesn't make it a chemotype, there has to be a unique chemical.

Getting out of the shower to take a shit is like getting out of your car to order at the drive-thru.