Outdoor grows

HyGradeChronic
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: FREEDOM FIGHTER
Received Karma : 1 time

OVERHEAD SHOTZ CUZ HGC GOT DISTRACTED LOOKIN' 4 TRIM PRO PIX

Post by HyGradeChronic »

..... 4TH ATTEMPT,damned do hicky thing a ma jig upload feature keeps fecking w/HGC. :roflmao:
..... we TRY A'GIN... :toker1:
..... peace
..... HGC
Attachments
NEWBIES
NEWBIES
NEWBIES STRIKE A'GIN
NEWBIES STRIKE A'GIN
DANG IT THESE KIDS ARE ON SUMETHING!!!!! PURE "CID#25 PERPAHAPS. I DUNNO...
DANG IT THESE KIDS ARE ON SUMETHING!!!!! PURE "CID#25 PERPAHAPS. I DUNNO...
LIL FECKERS LOL!!!
LIL FECKERS LOL!!!
SAME OLD SAME OLD
SAME OLD SAME OLD
WOWZA YOWZA
WOWZA YOWZA
WHOA
WHOA
JEEZE LOUISE
JEEZE LOUISE
HOLY MARY, JESUS, JOSEPH AND ALL 12 APOSTLES
HOLY MARY, JESUS, JOSEPH AND ALL 12 APOSTLES
MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY
MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY
ARNOLD WHO CARES 1.jpg (4.54 KiB) Viewed 4251 times
"there never ever seems to be enough tyme to get anything done. but there's always tyme to twist up a big ol' fattie, n fire it up."

HyGradeChronic
good karma
good karma

Post by HyGradeChronic »

..... regarding KARMA: so many of you have been SO KIND to HGC by giving him karma+, n i NEVER KNEW HOW TO GIVE IT BACK HERE AT MPG.
..... :roflmao:
..... now i know how, so once again i thank y'all, and you all need to expect HGC to fire up the KARMA do hicky thing a ma jig and give it ryte back at yas. just not now, lol, HGC been playing on net waaaaay tooo long today n as i sed b4, i gots people to see, things to do, and places to go. :toker1:
..... so i catch up soon. :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:
..... smilies, yas gotta luv em. i do!!!!! :bong3: :mrgreen: :winky: :whistle: :howyoudoin:
..... peace
..... HGC
"there never ever seems to be enough tyme to get anything done. but there's always tyme to twist up a big ol' fattie, n fire it up."

LexDysic
needs karma
Custom Title: 2New2knowIcanChangethis

EYE CANDY

Post by LexDysic »

Great Googly Moogly!!
:shock:
What is there to say my friend!!
Great show....the folks running that should be very proud indeed.
:bannana: :bannana:

I agree with you on the TrimPro....but I'm not sure if anything else practical on that scale...
I'd love to see the ball of bubblehash from that crop...
:trix:

Good to see some old hands hanging around....been outta the online scene for few years now...

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Years!!
:smoke:

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: Turbine Powered Toker
Has bestowed Karma : 521 times
Received Karma : 217 times

EYE CANDY

Post by WhiteHotAfterburner »

HyGradeChronic wrote:….. HOLA MIS AMIGAS Y AMIGOS VIEJOS. Y, HOLA A MIS NUEVOS AMIGAS Y AMIGO. QUE TAL????? HACE FRIO AQUI!!! :smoke:
….. WHAB, HGC’s trying yer cut/paste thingie w/ms word n this “wonderful” thread reply thingie. Seems mo betta, u bett cha!!!!!
:rollitiup:
….. ‘k, I gonna go lookee lookee n see if I can find any pix of TRIM PRO machine to gives y’all an idea of what it is. What is was, n what it will be. 1st, yas got the chute where the buds are placed untrimmed. 2nd, yas got the tube w/cutting blades w/vacuum hose, (about 6-8” diameter) at the bottom of the cutting tube to suck out alla waste etc. that waste is sucked up into a huge upright “hopper” that holds the waste during trim process. It works like a dream in theory, but as I stated 4 it DOES have a tendency to to bruise the final product just enuff so as to scrape away a lotta tric heads. Oh well it is what it is. When yas got that much raw product to deal with it makes sense to own/use one. Faster, n NO SOAP OPERA TYPE DRAMA goin’ down to mess up the good vibe yas GOTTA HAVE to make this type project, or any other project for that matter a successful one. I’ll lookee lookee lil bit mo lata for the pix.
:fly:
….. WHAB, HGC is using yer cut/paste thingie w/MS WORD as we speak. So far, so good. Tried once b4, it werked, but HGC had few minor issues inserting my smilies, n y’all know HGC luvs his smilies long tyme, u bett chas.
BOY AM I ON DRUGS ER WHAT, 2ND TIME I POSTED ABOUT ms werd thingie. ALSO, HGC IS i repeat IS having issues w/inserting my smilies, n y'all know just how much HGC enjoys his smilies. oh well again, IT IS WHAT IT IS.
….. Merry sounds waaaay kool my pretty. Rof, we kin get ALL KINNA RUMORS STARTED UP HUH??? TEEHEE!!!!! Yes, I will give HK a holler, I’m surprised he hasn’t popped inyet. Also, I got LEX DESLIC , from old school OG daze,, my old pal, brudda, n cohort in “this thing of ours” looking for webe for me hope he finds hm. Also, ded head fred and reaper and as of late via this site and canna cabana my friendz Teresa and seamaiden AND DJ or whatever “flavor of the week” handle she using now. Then we’d all be having some BIG FUN you bett chas. :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:
….. well, this post has run 2 pgs now. Lessee if I can cut n paste the whole kit n caboodle from MS WERD to my reply in EYE CANDY @ MY PLANET GANJA!!! HMMMMM, HOPE IT WERKS OR I GO GET SHARP PARING KNIFE AND START ACTING OUT LIKE LIL 15 YR OLD GIRLIE W/SELF MUTILIZATION COMPLEX AND START SLICNG MY WRISTS. LOL, I gotta laff though, ya see how they always cut across wrists n viens. They not serious about doing themselves, if they were they’d cut straight down their wrists and no compression bandage inna world would stop alla blood gushing out. Nice thought for yas during morning coffee/breakfast huh??? Yea, they just lookin’ 4 attention, they don’t really wanna get a write-up in the local newspaper’s obit column. :toker1:
‘k, NOW I GOTS TO TO THE CUT/PASTE SHUFFLE AS I JUST HIT THREE PAGES.
:roflmao:
….. peace
….. HGC
Hey brother! :wave:

You can compose your post here in the mPG text interface/window ("this “wonderful” thread reply thingie" :winky:), HGC, then C&P it into MS Word. You want to compose your post here so you don't have to memorize or type out your 'smilies' and then C&P to MS Word just so you don't lose it IF mPG glitches when you hit "Preview" or "Submit". IF it does glitch then you have it saved in MS Word with your 'smilies' and you just C&P it back to "this “wonderful” thread reply thingie" :winky: to try posting it again (when mPG is feeling better :mrgreen: :p) without having to retype any of it.

And the "Karma" buttons are the "+" and "-" symbols under everybody's mPG handles/names and avatars on the left (for those that have it turned on) (and except for your own....you can't give yourself "Karma" with that same handle :winky:). Those buttons won't be there once you have given "Karma" for that post but all the others will be there (for those that have their "Karma" turned on in the "User Control Panel"....it can be turned off)...

Beautiful pictures, HGC! :tup: Thanks :toker1:

:rollitiup:

:wave:,
WHAB

HyGradeChronic
good karma
good karma

EYE CANDY

Post by HyGradeChronic »

..... once a'gin WHAB, HGC thx's you from the bottom of my heart. luv u long tyme ese, u bett cha!!!!! :toker1:
..... you've taught me quite a bit over last couple weeks w/regards to how-to w/mpg n cut/paste etc etc.
..... ESPECIALLY, wanna thank you for educating HGC as to HOW to do the KARMA thingie. :mrgreen:
..... SERIOUSLY, i was really feeling bad/guilty that i was receiving K+ and knew not how to reciprocate er HOWEVER ya spell that cAWk a maamie thing a ma jig/do hicky!!!!! :innocent:
..... ROFLMFAO, i really DID NOT HAVE A CLUE how to give karma. only good k, cuz HGC not believe in neg k, if the person in question truely deserves neg k, the GawdZ of KARMA, (yea, the real ones), i DO BELIEVE IN KARMA ETC and embrace many many aspects of eastern phylosiphy er however ya spell that one too. lol... :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:
... KARMA is REAL!!! u bett chas...
..... yea, had a real PIA 2day getting pix sorted out n ready/resized etc to post here. lol, waaaaay mo betta pix in final product here rather than icmag/rag, true story. 2MB HERE MPG, only 1MB i think, (there goes HGC TRYING TO THINK AGAIN) :mrgreen: :toker1:
... guess i should leave alla that "thinking stuff" to people w/real brains like the scarecrow inna "WIZARD OF OZ), man o man was he a 1st klass thinka, like einstien or ~sportz~, or you, WHAB. wink wink wink. add yer OWN smiliey here. :bong4: :roflmao:
..... hey, anyone happen to run into DJ or whatever "flavor of the day" she using ryte now as her handle??? HGC n DJ became and STILL ARE good friendz. wish i could get her to dump her ol man tough cuz it only 2 1/2hr canoe ride inna good wind/current to get to her side the lake and we can frolic inna her hot tub. lol, see what a "slut puppy HGC is Merry, my pretty. but i think you n me have waaaay mo fun then she n i would. somehow i sense that devil/angel persona in yer avvy is REAL DEAL. least HGC die ing to find out. rof. who luvs ya baby huh who luvs ya long tyme??? HGC thas who!!! :hug:
..... yepper, HGC A REAL SLUT!!!!! :mutley2: :mutley2:
..... ALSO, HGC would luv to see smotty n Teresa, n VBG, n Seamaiden drop in. i luv my wemens ya know, n they ALL 100% WOMAN. wemen with CLASS, 1ST RATE LADIES MIND YA.
..... AND, dequillo, n ded head fred, aka, DHF, and more Munchy, and of course webe, and,LAST BUT NOT LEAST MY GOOD FRIEND/BRO HK, aka HempKat2.0 er whatever handle he's using now. i saw LEX DYSLIC er however ya spell that one too. he part of old school FREEDOM KREW along with BRAMSKI, WHO PM'ED hgc 2DAY OVER AT GYPPERS SITE. HEY, I LIKE/RESPECT GYPPER, N I LIKE/RESPECT OP, lol, he just so fun to feck with, and i even can find a soft place in my heart, even though it kold hard and blk as a piece of coal. and kharmagurl too, uhuh uhuh uhuh!!1!1 wanna buy oceanfront property in salt lake city, i got some for sale right now, jump on it b4 "the big one" hits cali. wink wink wink. :roflmao:
..... also krusty would be cool as well as n2o or nitrous or nitrous in my viens, same guy diff handles. AND SKUNK WORKS aka evilkharmagurl, yea, he luvs her long tyme too. uhuh uhuh uhuh...teehee!!!!!
..... also reaper one my favorite bros of our old krew. man could he AND SKUNK WORKS HOLD THEIR OWN IN A FLAME WAR. LOL, SEE SOME US LIKEE MIX IT UP IL BIT. ALL IN SPIRIT OF GOOD FUN. if an asshole is acting like an asshole forgive him, he prolly thinks he or she is hottet thing since sliced bread. i dnno, once a pissant, ALWAYS A PISSANT. they can't seem to get out of their own way, ....., ....., ....., you know... :mrgreen:
..... and, i really like blazeoneup, he a really good kid, always willing to help newbies and old school know it alls as well. hE DOES know his shit w/CUTE LIL CLOSET GROWS LIKE HE DOES W/DWC/DINOSUAR TYPE HYDRO STUFF.
..... CAN'T think of too many more, i think i covered most important playas in my circle. if not remember HGC suffers from EXTREME CASES OF BRAIN FARTZ, so i guess i'm allowed what w/early stages of alzhiemer's creeing up on me each n every day. what site is this, who am i, what's a post, a thra, or, a forum. and TOU etc etcetc tc!!!!! BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
..... see y'all real soon. ALWAYS GIVES HGC EXTREMELY GREAT N SINCERE PLEASURE TO INTERACT WITH ALLA PEOPE I MENTIONED. FORGOT HASHCRAVER, MUNCHY, A BLOKE DOWN THE PUB, AND, Fag Jack too. and sun, looking forward to becoming mo betta friendz w/you and, YES, you are MOST WELCOME to come visit, work, etc etc on bumboKLIT's and mIne's new upcoming cali project. happem\ing soon, we be burning daylight. :bong3: :bong4: :fly:
..... peace
..... HGC
Attachments
Desert.jpg

Merry
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: land

EYE CANDY

Post by Merry »

I'd be happy to share you with those fine ladies darlin' ... we would wear your ass out!

HK unregistered here but maybe all those beautiful pics will bring him back...
It's all about the red sole.....

Hashcraver
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: Hash lover

EYE CANDY

Post by Hashcraver »

I'll drop HK a hint, I talk with him every now and then HGC. He is getting some of his crosses together for me and we'll be popping beans asap.

I'm loving your eye candy mon :D

And if your offered a non blow job, take it. one of the best non any thing I ever had :toker1:
Do unto others first, and then run.

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: Turbine Powered Toker
Has bestowed Karma : 521 times
Received Karma : 217 times

EYE CANDY

Post by WhiteHotAfterburner »

HyGradeChronic wrote:..... once a'gin WHAB, HGC thx's you from the bottom of my heart. luv u long tyme ese, u bett cha!!!!! ..... you've taught me quite a bit over last couple weeks w/regards to how-to w/mpg n cut/paste etc etc.
..... ESPECIALLY, wanna thank you for educating HGC as to HOW to do the KARMA thingie.
..... SERIOUSLY, i was really feeling bad/guilty that i was receiving K+ and knew not how to reciprocate er HOWEVER ya spell that cAWk a maamie thing a ma jig/do hicky!!!!! :innocent:
..... ROFLMFAO, i really DID NOT HAVE A CLUE how to give karma. only good k, cuz HGC not believe in neg k, if the person in question truely deserves neg k, the GawdZ of KARMA, (yea, the real ones), i DO BELIEVE IN KARMA ETC and embrace many many aspects of eastern phylosiphy er however ya spell that one too. lol...
... KARMA is REAL!!! u bett chas...
..... yea, had a real PIA 2day getting pix sorted out n ready/resized etc to post here. lol, waaaaay mo betta pix in final product here rather than icmag/rag, true story. 2MB HERE MPG, only 1MB i think, (there goes HGC TRYING TO THINK AGAIN) :mrgreen: :toker1:
... guess i should leave alla that "thinking stuff" to people w/real brains like the scarecrow inna "WIZARD OF OZ), man o man was he a 1st klass thinka, like einstien or ~sportz~, or you, WHAB. wink wink wink. add yer OWN smiliey here. :bong4: :roflmao:
..... hey, anyone happen to run into DJ or whatever "flavor of the day" she using ryte now as her handle??? HGC n DJ became and STILL ARE good friendz. wish i could get her to dump her ol man tough cuz it only 2 1/2hr canoe ride inna good wind/current to get to her side the lake and we can frolic inna her hot tub. lol, see what a "slut puppy HGC is Merry, my pretty. but i think you n me have waaaay mo fun then she n i would. somehow i sense that devil/angel persona in yer avvy is REAL DEAL. least HGC die ing to find out. rof. who luvs ya baby huh who luvs ya long tyme??? HGC thas who!!! :hug:
..... yepper, HGC A REAL SLUT!!!!! :mutley2: :mutley2:
..... ALSO, HGC would luv to see smotty n Teresa, n VBG, n Seamaiden drop in. i luv my wemens ya know, n they ALL 100% WOMAN. wemen with CLASS, 1ST RATE LADIES MIND YA.
..... AND, dequillo, n ded head fred, aka, DHF, and more Munchy, and of course webe, and,LAST BUT NOT LEAST MY GOOD FRIEND/BRO HK, aka HempKat2.0 er whatever handle he's using now. i saw LEX DYSLIC er however ya spell that one too. he part of old school FREEDOM KREW along with BRAMSKI, WHO PM'ED hgc 2DAY OVER AT GYPPERS SITE. HEY, I LIKE/RESPECT GYPPER, N I LIKE/RESPECT OP, lol, he just so fun to feck with, and i even can find a soft place in my heart, even though it kold hard and blk as a piece of coal. and kharmagurl too, uhuh uhuh uhuh!!1!1 wanna buy oceanfront property in salt lake city, i got some for sale right now, jump on it b4 "the big one" hits cali. wink wink wink. :roflmao:
..... also krusty would be cool as well as n2o or nitrous or nitrous in my viens, same guy diff handles. AND SKUNK WORKS aka evilkharmagurl, yea, he luvs her long tyme too. uhuh uhuh uhuh...teehee!!!!!
..... also reaper one my favorite bros of our old krew. man could he AND SKUNK WORKS HOLD THEIR OWN IN A FLAME WAR. LOL, SEE SOME US LIKEE MIX IT UP IL BIT. ALL IN SPIRIT OF GOOD FUN. if an asshole is acting like an asshole forgive him, he prolly thinks he or she is hottet thing since sliced bread. i dnno, once a pissant, ALWAYS A PISSANT. they can't seem to get out of their own way, ....., ....., ....., you know... :mrgreen:
..... and, i really like blazeoneup, he a really good kid, always willing to help newbies and old school know it alls as well. hE DOES know his shit w/CUTE LIL CLOSET GROWS LIKE HE DOES W/DWC/DINOSUAR TYPE HYDRO STUFF.
..... CAN'T think of too many more, i think i covered most important playas in my circle. if not remember HGC suffers from EXTREME CASES OF BRAIN FARTZ, so i guess i'm allowed what w/early stages of alzhiemer's creeing up on me each n every day. what site is this, who am i, what's a post, a thra, or, a forum. and TOU etc etcetc tc!!!!! BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
..... see y'all real soon. ALWAYS GIVES HGC EXTREMELY GREAT N SINCERE PLEASURE TO INTERACT WITH ALLA PEOPE I MENTIONED. FORGOT HASHCRAVER, MUNCHY, A BLOKE DOWN THE PUB, AND, Fag Jack too. and sun, looking forward to becoming mo betta friendz w/you and, YES, you are MOST WELCOME to come visit, work, etc etc on bumboKLIT's and mIne's new upcoming cali project. happem\ing soon, we be burning daylight. :bong3: :bong4: :fly:
..... peace
..... HGC
Hey there HGC :wave:

You're welcome again....immensely so! (IF you need help resizing any more of these images....send'em on, HGC! :mrgreen:)

I should clarify my use of C&P. I meant Copy & Paste, not Cut & Paste. When you Copy & Paste you keep the original text here in "this “wonderful” thread reply thingie" and don't have to "Paste" it back here. You're just keeping a copy of it temporarily in MS Word in case mPG isn't feeling well at the moment you try to post it and lose all that work (it's a real fecking PIA sometimes) :winky:

Nearly every one of the persona's you mentioned are members here. I don't think "webe" is a member here, though, not under that handle anyway. The only ones I don't know about is "DJ" and "Teresa"....and HK is here, but in a secondary handle.

And, may the best of this year be the worst of next year for you and all those that you love, my friend! Happy New Year!

:rollitiup: :fly: :smoke:

:wave:,
WHAB

webeblzr
good karma
good karma
Has bestowed Karma : 134 times
Received Karma : 174 times

EYE CANDY

Post by webeblzr »

Hey ya HGC,
{looking for webe for me hope he finds hm.}
Damn man, looks like you found a slice of heaven ,man.
Lexie found me at Sannies.
I can let deadheadfred know your askin, I have to ask permission for giving out the link though as I was invited there. Just a newb after all these years.
We got to get together!!
Anyway, good to see ya man!!

LexDysic
needs karma
Custom Title: 2New2knowIcanChangethis

EYE CANDY

Post by LexDysic »

HGC + webe + lex....starting to feel like old times a bit....

:)
CHeers to YOU BOTH!!