EYE CANDY

Outdoor grows

Merry
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: land

EYE CANDY

Post by Merry »

Merry Christmas darlin' ... Your posts are the best.... Those are the most impressive pics I've seen and I hope you get to share in the sticky fun of harvest... Looking at your pics inspired me to dig out some seeds and start a little grow of me own... Have a good Christmas darlin' ... pop back on soon and we'll burn one together..
It's all about the red sole.....

Hashcraver
some karma
some karma
Custom Title: Hash lover

EYE CANDY

Post by Hashcraver »

I hope HGC had a good holiday

I love the view, much better then Jamaica mon, They have little plants down there :) . What type of trim machine do they use on that kinda grow?
Do unto others first, and then run.

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: Golden Member
Has bestowed Karma : 470 times
Received Karma : 957 times

EYE CANDY

Post by Munchy »

btw awesome grow! & good to see you all!
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidaze!
ok well i guess that's enough fun-time for me... i'm headin back to work, now. :toker1:
Last edited by Munchy on Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Custom Title: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EYE CANDY

Post by Sun »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPSHxdB55ys" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Getting out of the shower to take a shit is like getting out of your car to order at the drive-thru.

HyGradeChronic
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: FREEDOM FIGHTER
Received Karma : 1 time

EYE CANDY

Post by HyGradeChronic »

..... ONCE AGAIN, HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALLA YAS!!!
..... :toker1: Merr , my sweet vivacious sista. wanna go fool arund lil bit in the hay stack w/me. or go to "submarine races"? lol, i be a gentleman, yea ryte... :innocent:
..... ALWAYS GOOD SEEING YOU ROUND DODGE CITY!!! U BETT CHA...
..... sun, thx for you tube link. yea, i THINK JORGE went uP by humbolt locals garden. least i THINK i read he visited there. jorge ok, lil full himself now n then, imho, but who isn't??? :) :smoke:
tried to contact HL @ ICMAG/RAG N he blew me off. LOTTA PEOPLE UP THERE IN EMERALD TRIANGLE GOT THAT ATTITUDE. i dont blame them for the most part. they get youngin's w/visions of growing 100's of #'s, and have NO CLUE WHAT IT TAKES TO GROW ONE LET ALONE MULTIPLE PLANTS. THEY DONT USE GOOD SEED, NOR CULL MALES, N THE FUCKING MEXICAN CARTELS FUCK UP A WET DREAM BRINGING UP POOR MOUNTAIN CAMPISINOS UNDER THREAT OF HARM TO THEIR FAMILIES IN MEXICO UNLESS THEY GROW FOR THEM UP IN THE TRIANGLE. THEY GROW 100'S OF THOUSANDS AT A TIME W/NO REGARD AGAIN TO SEED TYPE/STRENGTH OR CULLING MALES EITHER. FUCK MALE POLLEN CAN TRAVEL MILES N MILES and TOTALLY FUCK UP A RIGHTEOUS LOCAL GROWAS CROP. HENCE FUCK UP HIS ABILITY TO MAKE AN HONEST LIVING. CUZ GROWING EITHER FOR COLLECTIVES OR FOR YOURSELF OR FOR BLK MARKET IS STILL MORE HONORABLE THAN SUPPORTING MEX CARTELS AND THEIR SHITTY DITCH WEED AND THEIR VIOLENCE.
..... GROW AMERIkAN, SMOKE AMERIkAN, ENJOY AMERICIkAN!!!!! :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:
..... MUNCHY, REALLY GOOD TO SEE YOU ROUND STILL. WE BE KNOWING EACH OTHER LONG LONG TYME NOW. IF YOU SAME MUNCHY WHO HAD OTHER HANDLE B4 MUNCHY @OG ETC!!! good to see ya even if you not that munchy, but, HGC got a feeling you are!!! ;)
...... hey HASHCRAVER same goes to you too!!! ALWAYS GOOD TO SEE YOU ALSO. THEY USE THOSE TRIM PRO MACHINES. USED TO BE ABLE TO GET THEM REAL EASY BUT dea SAYS THEY ONLY GOOD FOR TRIMMING GANJA. WELL DUH????? SO FUCKING WHAT!!! anyway, they stopped shipping em outta canuck land. the border po-po stops em dead.
..... so, teehee, some enterprising n resourceful cali hippies are taking em apart n shipping to states as individual parts to be reassembled stateside. personally, i no likee, but, when ya got this much to trim you GOTTA HAVE ONE. NO DRAMA LIKE THE SOAP OPERA TYPE DRAMA YA GET W/TRIMMERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD CONGREGATING IN GARBERVILLE waiting to get hred. then they gotta live together etc. lotta broken love affairs happen and other animosity that CAN make the trimming part a REAL NIGHTMARE. FUKIN' KIDS, LOL, I KNOW ALL OF US WERE VERY VERY MATURE BETWEEN 18 AND 21 WEREN'T WE????? BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :roflmao:
..... peace
..... HGC
.....P.S. i'm trying to find a few more nie overhead shots and some of the row shots to give yas an idea as to just how MASSIVE THIS GROW WAS. AND, i got pix somewhere of same garden taken three weeks after we were there 1st time to take pix. lol, EVERYTHING HARVESTED. AGAINST THE BACK FENCE ARE LITERALLY THOUSANDS OF WOODEN STAKES THAT THEY USED ALL STOOD UP NICELY AND PROPPED UP AGAINST THE FENCE. these people were not only resourceful w.stainless steel ballz, they know how to take care of biz. any job worth doing is worth doing well. FINISH IT, AND CLEAN UP AFTER YOUSELF... seems simple nuff 4me, how about you??? :toker1:
"there never ever seems to be enough tyme to get anything done. but there's always tyme to twist up a big ol' fattie, n fire it up."

Sun
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Custom Title: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EYE CANDY

Post by Sun »

I think I see humbolt locals garden in that video and also butte county (or what ever his name is from IC) in that vid.

I think I could learn a thing or two from a summer in your garden or any of those 1000 pound collective gardens.

Getting out of the shower to take a shit is like getting out of your car to order at the drive-thru.

Merry
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: land

EYE CANDY

Post by Merry »

HGC darlin'... I would love to poke around a haystack with you ;)

I hope you had a good Christmas and if you see Hempkat around in your posting travels please tell him I miss him and that I said High!
It's all about the red sole.....

HyGradeChronic
good karma
good karma

EYE CANDY

Post by HyGradeChronic »

….. HOLA MIS AMIGAS Y AMIGOS VIEJOS. Y, HOLA A MIS NUEVOS AMIGAS Y AMIGO. QUE TAL????? HACE FRIO AQUI!!! :smoke:
….. WHAB, HGC’s trying yer cut/paste thingie w/ms word n this “wonderful” thread reply thingie. Seems mo betta, u bett cha!!!!!
:rollitiup:
….. ‘k, I gonna go lookee lookee n see if I can find any pix of TRIM PRO machine to gives y’all an idea of what it is. What is was, n what it will be. 1st, yas got the chute where the buds are placed untrimmed. 2nd, yas got the tube w/cutting blades w/vacuum hose, (about 6-8” diameter) at the bottom of the cutting tube to suck out alla waste etc. that waste is sucked up into a huge upright “hopper” that holds the waste during trim process. It works like a dream in theory, but as I stated 4 it DOES have a tendency to to bruise the final product just enuff so as to scrape away a lotta tric heads. Oh well it is what it is. When yas got that much raw product to deal with it makes sense to own/use one. Faster, n NO SOAP OPERA TYPE DRAMA goin’ down to mess up the good vibe yas GOTTA HAVE to make this type project, or any other project for that matter a successful one. I’ll lookee lookee lil bit mo lata for the pix.
:fly:
….. WHAB, HGC is using yer cut/paste thingie w/MS WORD as we speak. So far, so good. Tried once b4, it werked, but HGC had few minor issues inserting my smilies, n y’all know HGC luvs his smilies long tyme, u bett chas.
BOY AM I ON DRUGS ER WHAT, 2ND TIME I POSTED ABOUT ms werd thingie. ALSO, HGC IS i repeat IS having issues w/inserting my smilies, n y'all know just how much HGC enjoys his smilies. oh well again, IT IS WHAT IT IS.
….. Merry sounds waaaay kool my pretty. Rof, we kin get ALL KINNA RUMORS STARTED UP HUH??? TEEHEE!!!!! Yes, I will give HK a holler, I’m surprised he hasn’t popped inyet. Also, I got LEX DESLIC , from old school OG daze,, my old pal, brudda, n cohort in “this thing of ours” looking for webe for me hope he finds hm. Also, ded head fred and reaper and as of late via this site and canna cabana my friendz Teresa and seamaiden AND DJ or whatever “flavor of the week” handle she using now. Then we’d all be having some BIG FUN you bett chas. :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:
….. well, this post has run 2 pgs now. Lessee if I can cut n paste the whole kit n caboodle from MS WERD to my reply in EYE CANDY @ MY PLANET GANJA!!! HMMMMM, HOPE IT WERKS OR I GO GET SHARP PARING KNIFE AND START ACTING OUT LIKE LIL 15 YR OLD GIRLIE W/SELF MUTILIZATION COMPLEX AND START SLICNG MY WRISTS. LOL, I gotta laff though, ya see how they always cut across wrists n viens. They not serious about doing themselves, if they were they’d cut straight down their wrists and no compression bandage inna world would stop alla blood gushing out. Nice thought for yas during morning coffee/breakfast huh??? Yea, they just lookin’ 4 attention, they don’t really wanna get a write-up in the local newspaper’s obit column. :toker1:
‘k, NOW I GOTS TO TO THE CUT/PASTE SHUFFLE AS I JUST HIT THREE PAGES.
:roflmao:
….. peace
….. HGC
"there never ever seems to be enough tyme to get anything done. but there's always tyme to twist up a big ol' fattie, n fire it up."

HyGradeChronic
good karma
good karma

EYE CANDY

Post by HyGradeChronic »

..... 'K gurlz n boiz, i lied. :toker1: i found some SWEET CLOSEUP SHOTS i jes HADA SHARE W/Y'ALL!!! TRIM PRO PIX soon cum!!! :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:
..... HOPE THESE PX POST, HGC had issues just few momentos ago what w/NEW STYLEE UPLOAD PIX DO HICKY THING A MA JIG. anywho, yas get the idea:HGC=1DUMB SOM BIOTCH at tymes. roflmfao, like now. :mrgreen:
..... pray w/me for a successful liftoff as i gots things to do, people to see, and, ....., ....., ....., places to go. N, i'm runnin' outta patience 2 :bong3:
..... peace
..... HGC
Attachments
DAMN N I GOTS S'MORE CLOSEUPS TO POST THIS'LL FECK HGC UP LIL BIT MO THAN HE ALREADY IS...
DAMN N I GOTS S'MORE CLOSEUPS TO POST THIS'LL FECK HGC UP LIL BIT MO THAN HE ALREADY IS...
AAAAH THESE KIDS HUH???
AAAAH THESE KIDS HUH???
NOT BAD FOR NEWBIES HUH???
NOT BAD FOR NEWBIES HUH???
KOOL
KOOL
MO TITTIES N BIERE
MO TITTIES N BIERE
TITIES N BIERE
TITIES N BIERE
ALSO SWEET
ALSO SWEET
NICE
NICE
ALSO NICE
ALSO NICE
SWEET
SWEET

~Burnt-Bottom~
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: the invidulator

EYE CANDY

Post by ~Burnt-Bottom~ »

gorgeous