Bubba Kush Test Plant

Grow info
polish_pothead

Bubba Kush Test Plant

Post by polish_pothead »

Updated, looks very good, and big leaves, small buds already visible.
Attachments
bkush_flowering.jpg

polish_pothead

Bubba Kush Test Plant

Post by polish_pothead »

3 more weeks to flower, took it out to look it over and gave it a little light spray of preventative neem oil

Hopefully I'll get 1/2 LB, it only under 400 watters, never did this strain before, it has massive fan leaves
Attachments
ready.jpg

Mos`Hamid AKzurie
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo
Custom Title: Not Site Admin

Bubba Kush Test Plant

Post by Mos`Hamid AKzurie »

ya ever try a non recirc DWC? Its nice!

But then again... I wonder what she would look like rite now if ya filled them buckets up with coco and tryed the Cana products line :tup:
Make beans, not war

polish_pothead

Bubba Kush Test Plant

Post by polish_pothead »

Is the Cana product line available in Seattle ? Don't have access to it, but I heard good things about it. I am building my own new hydro system, will show you pics later, its totally different.

so far I am impressed with this strain :- )

Mos`Hamid AKzurie
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo
Custom Title: Not Site Admin

Bubba Kush Test Plant

Post by Mos`Hamid AKzurie »

Ive heard great things about it as well... Im looking to do an open pollination with these 20 swisscheese I got ahold of :tup:

Check em out here >>> http://www.cannagardening.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ive had great success using a container small enough to ensure water/feeding once a day with a drip system :toker1:

Happy growing
Make beans, not war

polish_pothead

Bubba Kush Test Plant

Post by polish_pothead »

cool, I found a distributor near by, hmmmm, I wonder if I can get this online

so far things are looking good, a few more week and I am chopping her down

I am experimenting in spare time making my own hydroponics system and next year, since fall is here soon, I will try to build one
for the outside for just like for veggies, herbs, want to learn how to grow regular food

REGlClDE
good karma
good karma

Bubba Kush Test Plant

Post by REGlClDE »

Coir is a 100% natural grow and flowering medium.Coir is also colonized with trichoderma bacteria which protects roots and stimulates root growth. It is extremely difficult to over water coir due to its perfect air to water ratio, plant roots thrive in this environment, coir also has a high cation exchange, meaning it can store unused minerals to be released to the plant as and when it requires it.

:tup:
some say pessimist...i say realist

polish_pothead

Bubba Kush Test Plant

Post by polish_pothead »

cool, thanks for the info

I tried some of that bubba, amazing stuff, super potent, smells awesome, looks awesome, tastes awesome.. and the high is great!

I think I will breed against this baby.

Soon harvest :- )

polish_pothead

Bubba Kush Test Plant

Post by polish_pothead »

harvest came and gone - here is what I learned with the Bubba Kush, the fan leaves are very big, it needs to have an active fan(s) in the room, can't haven stale air in there, because later in flowering this strain will mold in the big bud areas, if you add the fans it won't

also, I germinated 2 seeds, one came out ok, we weren't impressed with it, buds were small and slow growing plan and it didn't stretch much, but the other seed, a different pheno, is an amazing plant, it yields very good, and it turned out to be a purple pheno. I have it growing right next to a TrainWreck and its actually growing up faster than the train, a little bit faster.

Also, the purple color kicks in the last 2 weeks and in hot environment, I grew it in june, july and it turned purple and 2nd harvest it turned purple in a room that never went under 72F.

Thanks!

THC_Man_Seattle
needs karma
Custom Title: 2New2knowIcanChangethis

Bubba Kush Test Plant

Post by THC_Man_Seattle »

lol - ya, i am smoking some of that purple bubba right now, great stuff, one hit and I am feeling pretty good - 25 year daily smoker here, so I have tolerance towards weak stuff, I don't even smoke weak stuff - waste of lungs and time... :-)