A Tad Late, But...Legalization 2012 and KushCon

This is the place for announcements pertaining to upcoming rallies and petition drives.
WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: Turbine Powered Toker
Has bestowed Karma : 521 times
Received Karma : 217 times

A Tad Late, But...Legalization 2012 and KushCon

Post by WhiteHotAfterburner »

I was going to post this the other day but there was a problem with one of the hyperlinks. I knew it was wrong--it sent you to a real estate website in another state. I tried to resolve the matter with SAFER and only got the correct link yesterday afternoon. Sorry. But, it looks like a cool event if you can still make it...

Links are live...
Join SAFER At Kushcon, The Largest Marijuana-Themed Convention In History!
KushCon 2010.png
KushCon will be taking place this Friday through Sunday, December 17-19, at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver. You can find out more about the event at www.KushCon.com, or just click HERE for a map and directions.

SAFER will be taking advantage of this massive and historic event to begin gearing up for an unprecedented two-year effort to legalize marijuana statewide in Colorado in 2012. Click HERE to find out more and sign up to be kept in the loop if you have not done so already.

There is more support and excitement in Colorado than ever before and KushCon presents an ideal opportunity to begin discussing our plans and building upon our current army of supporters and coalition members. So please stop by our booth sometime during the weekend to say hello and find out a little more.

Finally, we would like to extend our sincerest thanks to the organizers of KushCon for donating a booth to SAFER and going out of there way to make it as beneficial as possible for our organization and the marijuana policy reform movement.

http://www.saferchoice.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/size]
Check out the KushCon link...it looks like a great schedule of great folks and they're giving away a GrowBot(s).

:rollitiup:

:wave:,
WHAB