PFMJ's little SAGE grow

Growing in electric sunshine
A Bloke Down The Pub
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Shaman to the Gentry

PFMJ's little SAGE grow

Post by A Bloke Down The Pub »

PassionForMaryJane wrote:The lady is kind of too far in flowering to try to clone and revegg, so it looks like I will lose out on this one...
It's never too late. ;)

Try taking a couple of cuts anyway.... I've managed to get clones to root right up to harvest time.... takes about 2-3 weeks longer than normal, and doesn't always work....... definitely worth a go, though. :tup:

PassionForMaryJane
good karma
good karma
Custom Title: ~Eternal Wisdom Seeker~

PFMJ's little SAGE grow

Post by PassionForMaryJane »

Thanks Bloke, I may go ahead and try to get 2-3 of them if I can..
I really do not have any more peat pucks, so I am going to have to think of another way to root them, I wish I still had my bubble cloner!

I have been given that other SAGE pheno a few more rubs lately, and the more & more I do, the more sure I am that this pheno has to be close to whatever was part of KK's Strawberry Cough, if not I will say it still smells almost exactly like what I remember SC smelling like.

I have a couple of pics at day 72, I so cannot wait till this is dried, I will of course smoke some as soon as it does, but I will do my best to let a couple of quarters cure a little...
SAGE 72 Days (1).jpg
SAGE 72 Days (2).jpg
SAGE 72 Days (3).jpg
SAGE 72 Days (4).jpg
SAGE 72 Days (5).jpg

PassionForMaryJane
good karma
good karma

PFMJ's little SAGE grow

SAGE 72 Days (6).jpg
SAGE 72 Days (7).jpg
SAGE 72 Days (8).jpg
SAGE 72 Days (9).jpg

arb
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: 4/5's tarded
Has bestowed Karma : 119 times
Received Karma : 78 times

PFMJ's little SAGE grow

Post by arb »

You can always leave some lower stuff on it and reveg it after harvest.
Thanks to bloke I don't use pellets or hormones anymore on cuts.
Just cut them like normal,stick in the soil and cover with some type of dome,water bottle tops,domed cake carriers..........whatever.
Takes between 10 days and two weeks but haven't lost any cuttlings yet.
Vaya con Dios HB

Hax
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: TrollMod™

PFMJ's little SAGE grow

Post by Hax »

I always love seeing a project seen through to its conclusion. Interesting the way the leaf morphology and general growth habit evolved as the plant became mature. The buds actually look similar to pure sats I've grown. This pheno may not be in "Genetic Equilibrium" but I'd sure like to give it a smoke test. Let us know how it turned out.
Click here for free iPod! > http://myplanetganja.com/ucp.php?i=unsubcribe&mode=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

PassionForMaryJane
good karma
good karma

PFMJ's little SAGE grow

arb wrote:You can always leave some lower stuff on it and reveg it after harvest.
Thanks to bloke I don't use pellets or hormones anymore on cuts.
Just cut them like normal,stick in the soil and cover with some type of dome,water bottle tops,domed cake carriers..........whatever.
Takes between 10 days and two weeks but haven't lost any cuttlings yet.
Thanks arb, I did not consider that, I may try both routes to ensure I can keep this pheno around till I can tell how good it is, if it is anything like my Strawberry Cough was then I will keep it for a while, till I get a WW pheno that I like..

I have Experts Professional Potting Mix, it may work for rooting the clones, I know its nutes are light, but I always worried about burning the clones, which is why I never used it, I have 2 liter bottle's for cloning, I'll try some of that with a few cuttings...

PassionForMaryJane
good karma
good karma

PFMJ's little SAGE grow

Hax wrote:I always love seeing a project seen through to its conclusion. Interesting the way the leaf morphology and general growth habit evolved as the plant became mature. The buds actually look similar to pure sats I've grown. This pheno may not be in "Genetic Equilibrium" but I'd sure like to give it a smoke test. Let us know how it turned out.
As do I my friend, the conclusion is the best part IMO, because I end up with good bud to smoke, lol
These buds are pretty good so far, the little ones I sampled anyway, the high feels to be more balanced than I thought it would be, the heady high is there for sure, but her body stone is also pretty nice.
The high does not creep, as soon as you hit the bowl the 1st time you feel it, the first few times I sampled some I ended up going to sleep, of course I was already sleepy so that is mainly why...
When I have some partially cured 77 day bud I'll report back with a bit of a smoke report, I do not know if I will do it using NorCal Rasta's old template, but if I can still find it I may try...

I hope I can revegg this other pheno, or get some clones to root and vegg, even if it sets me back a bit by using up the space to try, I have a feeling I do not want to lose this other pheno...

Deej
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Custom Title: Have a great day!

PFMJ's little SAGE grow

Post by Deej »

Hello my dear friend. Sorry I have not stopped by before.
I don't spend much time out here at this time. :whistle:
Been busy w/ hassles in 'realtime" KWIM? :winky:

Grow looks good to me.:tup: I have many girls vegging atm.
Am still using the A/C can't run that & HPS due to cost. :pullhair:
I also need a new HPS.... this is like 3rd or 4th grow.
Have the girls under shop light plant flouros as well as CFLs .
I need some new ones of them as well. It sucks not being mobile :stinkeye:
Just to go buy groceries is a major production :roll:

I am so happy that you once again have your own meds. :mrgreen: :bannana: \
Much love & good K your way. :smooch: :hug: :rollitiup:

PassionForMaryJane
good karma
good karma

PFMJ's little SAGE grow

Hey Deej :hug: , thank you, and no worries my friend, I am just glad you still around!

Hope ya get some cooler weather soon, that way you can use more light!!
I hear ya on getting groceries, I am between 30-40, and it is not easy for my semi-old ass, it is like work, lol

Well, gonna smoke a lil & watch some TV, hope you all are high, safe, and well!!!!

Merry
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: land

PFMJ's little SAGE grow

Post by Merry »

Wow they did do really well pfmj! ... looks like a smokey fall for you darlin' ..
It's all about the red sole.....