Outdoor grows

Hax
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: TrollMod™

gonna try to get some old seeds to sprout

Post by Hax »

Growin' the pakalolo is kewl :smoke:
Click here for free iPod! > http://myplanetganja.com/ucp.php?i=unsubcribe&mode=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Deej
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Custom Title: Have a great day!

Post by Deej »

Very,very nice :tup:
O am jealous :lol:

messy slob
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by messy slob »

No luck :bigcry: even with the few I tried indoors.

Time for plan B. Judging from the results of Gypmee's breeder cup I better crack some C99 f-2's if I want to win next years cup. :roflmao:

I'll get something going as soon as I pick out a few strains.

:bong4:
Despite their superficial differences, both parties fervently agree on the crucial importance of making life easier for apex predators.

messy slob
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by messy slob »

Hold the phone........

Checked again and 2 CaliO x Thai and one Vietnamese F-2 have sprouted and are fairing well in the cold rainy weather we are having.......

:woohoo:

I might not make it back to the sites in the next week or two but pics are coming.....
Despite their superficial differences, both parties fervently agree on the crucial importance of making life easier for apex predators.

messy slob
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by messy slob »

Seamaiden wrote:Yeah, that *would* be pretty quick. Give 'em a couple more days, especially if it's warm. Is it warm?
Deej wrote:Either you live where the laws are relaxed or you live way out in
the country away from prying eyes.:mrgreen:

I live in NYC but have a place in the Adirondack mountains far from people.

Planted in someone's yard around here is an invitation to rippers to
'COME & GET IT!'
:bannana:

Lost a grow last summer because person I grew w/ had it in his own
yard & we THINK it was a neighbours BF but had no proof.
:pullhair:
Am never growing there again :roll: :mrgreen:

That's why i prefer to grow indoors. :toker1:

Good luck :tup:
I thought I was off the radar, but quickly discovered just how eyes pry. We're taking more proactive measures this year, which will include dividing up growing spots on the property (we do have acreage, on a private road) and growing up 'on deck', as well as keeping the indoors going. However, I suck ass at growing indoors and there's no WAY I could grow the trees I grew in that planter indoors, just no way. That said, growing trees can be a problem if you're short, something I hadn't accounted for when I planted them there.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1085 times
Received Karma : 1701 times

Post by Lrus007 »

yay they sprouted
happy growing season :tup:
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

messy slob
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by messy slob »

Shit !!!!!

10 inches of snow on my babies.. :pullhair:

Hax
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: TrollMod™

Post by Hax »

Jesus. You need to move away from the Arctic Circle or down from the mountaintop just a hair!

Sorry to hear, hopefully it isn't too late (and it probably isn't) to try some more. Does a late April snow/frost come as a big surprise? I've lived in places where you could almost count on one.
Click here for free iPod! > http://myplanetganja.com/ucp.php?i=unsubcribe&mode=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Seamaiden
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: Banned

Post by Seamaiden »

messy slob wrote:Shit !!!!!

10 inches of snow on my babies.. :pullhair:
It insulates them from getting any colder. Mine froze this morning, we had hail yesterday afternoon a few times, been really cold. They're under a roof, but not inside. Despite everything, they're actually regrowing where I pinched 'em.

Don't worry, when it warms up you can make up for lost time with a bit of alfalfa tea.
Theophilus Parsons in 1788 wrote:"If a juror accepts as the law that which the judge states then that juror has accepted the exercise of absolute authority of a government employee and has surrendered a power and right that once was the citizen's safeguard of liberty."

Seamaiden
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: Banned

Post by Seamaiden »

Messy, wouldja like to see a pic of the girls I've been trying to kill since December? Ok, I've really just not been caring for them and I assumed that being out all winter would do it. They've been snowed on a few times. Ain't killin' 'em. Little bitches are flowering, couple of 'em are all purpled up. They flopped over so hard they look like a trailing vine now. They've been living under our black oak... maybe that afforded them some protection. Or maybe it was Saint Francis.

Look at these little... Yeah.
Attachments
whoors3.jpg
whoors.jpg
Theophilus Parsons in 1788 wrote:"If a juror accepts as the law that which the judge states then that juror has accepted the exercise of absolute authority of a government employee and has surrendered a power and right that once was the citizen's safeguard of liberty."