rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1064 times

RC FREE....

Post by rSin »

messy slob wrote: If they spent 5 years watching RC before his bust and he walks with probation somebody at RCMP is going to be pissed about all the money they spent to get a seed dealer.

dont be so sure,
overgrow members outnumbered todays tea party several dozen to one... we were a threat to an administration precisely when it most deserved being assaulted...

it took pennies on the dollar to shatter the overgrow community, as compared to what we were potentiall capable of as a unified body...

rc wasnt the target... our solidarity was...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

messy slob
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

RC FREE....

Post by messy slob »

rSin wrote:
messy slob wrote: If they spent 5 years watching RC before his bust and he walks with probation somebody at RCMP is going to be pissed about all the money they spent to get a seed dealer.

dont be so sure,
overgrow members outnumbered todays tea party several dozen to one... we were a threat to an administration precisely when it most deserved being assaulted...

Come on Ben we never broke 100k even if you included lurkers. OG may have gotten a ton of hits... but regular members.....

it took pennies on the dollar to shatter the overgrow community, as compared to what we were potentiall capable of as a unified body...

I got to know a good cross section of OG and CW members on and off line......good luck unifying that lot on anything but free seeds.

rc wasnt the target... our solidarity was...

I can believe that based on the success of the charity auctions and the solidarity it created within part of the community.
Despite their superficial differences, both parties fervently agree on the crucial importance of making life easier for apex predators.

Deej
Kosmic Karma
Kosmic Karma
Custom Title: Have a great day!

RC FREE....

Post by Deej »

Ummm.....OG did end up w/ over 100,000+ members. I was one of 'em.
:smoke:

Sal 9000
some karma
some karma

RC FREE....

Post by Sal 9000 »

I was a couple or so of em. :whistle:
~Sal

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1064 times

RC FREE....

Post by rSin »

Deej wrote:Ummm.....OG did end up w/ over 100,000+ members. I was one of 'em.
:smoke:

ya, but i was saying there were 40 million of us...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.