rezpuppers is empty

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
A Bloke Down The Pub
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Shaman to the Gentry

rezpuppers is empty

Post by A Bloke Down The Pub »

Old Pink wrote:I'm here. profiling all your asses.
I'll save you the trouble.. here's my ass's profile:
Attachments
ass-silhouette.jpg
ass-silhouette.jpg (14.42 KiB) Viewed 3487 times

nobodyknew
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: Intangibles Inc.
Has bestowed Karma : 8 times
Received Karma : 6 times

rezpuppers is empty

Post by nobodyknew »

And I can't help you either OP cos I"m already dead - check my avvie...... :roll:
How's the guitar coming along these days......?
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime,somewhere someone said to themselves
"You know - I really want to set those people over there on fire but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." George Carlin R.I.P

Mrs Bucket
good karma
good karma

rezpuppers is empty

Post by Mrs Bucket »

Seedbay HQ is now a massage salon. :roflmao:

Only thing reminding of Seedbay are the yellow sunscreens.
"Bouquet residence ... lady of the house speaking"

Hacks
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo

rezpuppers is empty

Post by Hacks »

Was SB run out of the old Singel location or some other yellow awned place?
The next Freddie Flintoff.

A Bloke Down The Pub
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Shaman to the Gentry

rezpuppers is empty

Post by A Bloke Down The Pub »

Mrs Bucket wrote:Seedbay HQ is now a massage salon. :roflmao:
Well, it's what everyone is doing in this recession.... cutting back to the core business activities. :tup:

Are we assuming Gypsy is still renting the shop?

Mrs Bucket
good karma
good karma

rezpuppers is empty

Post by Mrs Bucket »

I am assumming that the SB singelshop is no longer owned by GN or GN Ltd.

They have been redone the place, door is at the front and the side enterance is gone. I think its safe to say that the place has been rented out to a chinese female who started a masage salon in the place. (Dont want to leave the impression here that DG started a new business) :lol:

Mrs Bouquet

ezozo
some karma
some karma
Received Karma : 1 time

rezpuppers is empty

Post by ezozo »

As you can see they just did update to the site and rez is back
in the time you are laughing he is selling a pack for 200$ :pullhair: so there business is there and our business is our ...

peace
zozo

Mrs Bucket
good karma
good karma

rezpuppers is empty

Post by Mrs Bucket »

Well I wonder how long the *new* seed thing will be around. From what I know he has been scamming every decent seed breeder in the business a year and a half a go none of them knew where to send their invoices to GN or GN Ltd.

As for the buyer of the $200 seeds in the end you will wise up and never purchase anything from them again.

Mrs Bouquet

nobodyknew
Karma Jackpot
Karma Jackpot
Custom Title: Intangibles Inc.
Has bestowed Karma : 8 times
Received Karma : 6 times

rezpuppers is empty

Post by nobodyknew »

And in the Boutique Rez's seeds are typically more than $240 a pack
No trouble keeping up the ferrari payments at that rate..... :whistle:
The sheer number of "new" strains he came up with in the space of a few weeks it seems would suggest he has to have a quite large facility to house everything
I've grown his DSDv2 which I thought was really fucking good and he probably should have stopped right there but then the ECSDv3 appeared and I bought that and grew it out and tho the taste I felt was fabulous the high was not as strong/good as the DSDv2 - which was one of his earliest and not to be confused with the DSD that arrived somewhat later...
Then suddenly it seemed like dozens of new flavours were available - in the blink of an eye almost....
I think that was when my rose-coloured glasses fell off............ :)
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime,somewhere someone said to themselves
"You know - I really want to set those people over there on fire but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." George Carlin R.I.P

Mrs Bucket
good karma
good karma

rezpuppers is empty

Post by Mrs Bucket »

Well my rose colored glases went off the moment I saw my first ever seeded up plant. That and the knowledge that you need a heck of a lot of plants to go to the selection of the plants. Hundereds of plants you need to grow out to find that special one good for breeding.

Not something you can cook up in a closet I would say. The problem I have mainly with SB and the greater part of their employers is that they exploit the noobs and if someone speaks out for themselfs they get bullied. Not to good on the customer service and such.

Not to mention to what resources they go when they feel you are a danger to their income sceme. Main point here: They no longer have a shop in Amsterdam and the only reason I can think of is financial. The word in Amsterdam before that was: Deal with GN and you will get hurt. There is a certain MO SB follows when scamming "breeders". I am suprised that RD did'nt ran into the same trouble as RM, BoG and others.
Which is saying a whole lot more about RD than it says about GN....the last one will not change his ways.

Mrs Bouquet