RompStar by MarkSurf

Grow info
polish_pothead

RompStar by MarkSurf

Post by polish_pothead »

starting to look more better
:mrgreen:

next harvest planned is 1 RompStar, 3 SensiStar, 1 Mowie Wowie, Trainwreck, and Alaskan Skunk mixed with Romp19.
Attachments
rompness3.jpg
rompness2.jpg
rompness1.jpg

psychobillyblunt
good karma
good karma

RompStar by MarkSurf

Post by psychobillyblunt »

I concur they look awesome :tup:

polish_pothead

RompStar by MarkSurf

Post by polish_pothead »

this is at 35 days, what I posted yesterday :- ) was off by 5 days, checked the database :- )

polish_pothead

RompStar by MarkSurf

Post by polish_pothead »

Here it is at 45 days flower, pretty large buds, 2 more weeks and then we'll re-evaluate.

What do you guys think as far as yield ?

Enjoy
Attachments
45_2.jpg
45_1.jpg

Dunza Ranks
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: throwstones@police

RompStar by MarkSurf

Post by Dunza Ranks »

lookin nice.... :mrgreen:
do you harvest in 2 stages......?
" To have the truth in your possession you can be found guilty, sentenced to death. " - Peter Tosh
http://www.freebujubanton.com

polish_pothead

RompStar by MarkSurf

Post by polish_pothead »

yes, in 2 stages and the rest is for hash and butter and pills for med users

I hope I get 2lb, that would go a long way and make a lot of people happy this Holiday season.

I am thinking 2lb under 1 600watts is not that bad, :winky:

That would be 1.49 grams dry per watt, am thinking that is not bad, since when I started out I was getting 1 ounce, lol that sucked too! I have gotten an easy 10 ounces before per plant, so we'll see how this energy distribution will work out. Everyday it packs on more weight, right now at 1000 ppm, but I do top it off with fresh water.

polish_pothead

RompStar by MarkSurf

Post by polish_pothead »

Here they are at 60 days, crap load of work :- )

I am thinking I will attain my 2LB goal, hopefully :- )
Attachments
60days.jpg

polish_pothead

RompStar by MarkSurf

Post by polish_pothead »

:tup:

2 buds at 60 days dried :- )

will let you guys later if I attained my 2lb goal

Smell: Fruity with a skunk mix
Look: dark orange mixed with green and lots of THC sugar everywhere, the entire bud gleeds in awesomeness
High: on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the best and never really know if it is a 10 (with the unknow variables out there), I would give this an 8, strong high, comes on right away, and don't take much. I say the high is creative, make you wanna go and do things, fix that broken toilet! Giggles, and complete stares into nothingness are there.
Yield: High yield, I was told that there is a PinneApple pheno lurking in the Texas Mystic, which is what one of the strains in RompStar is, this is absolutely a XL side buds here.

I recommend Hydro!

If you are a newbie, (1 single toke) will put you down. If you are a seasoned toker with tolerance, you might finish 1 bowl in a bong. Not sure if you would finish a whole blunt on your own.
Attachments
60day_dry_rompstar.jpg

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 331 times
Received Karma : 493 times

RompStar by MarkSurf

Post by roller24 »

Those colas look fat, can you explain your FIM technique?

polish_pothead

RompStar by MarkSurf

Post by polish_pothead »

when the clone is very small, maybe around the 5th node, I apply the standard FIM technique. Later when the plant is much bigger but still in 18/6, I spray it with a special mix, that induces it to split further, this is on top of the FIM technique.

This is a 70-80 day plant. Around day 65, all buds from the top also start to turn purple.

Hope that helps. I cut the very tops at day 60, because I don't have a de-humidifier and I didn't want to risk mold with fat buds like this. So there is still plenty roasting and turning purple.

It is the largest yielding plant I have ever grew so far.