UKRAINE & EU v RUSSIA part 2

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 423 times
Received Karma : 521 times

Post by Prawn Connery »

smokebreaks wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:54 am
Oh you’ve really got no idea…

Yesterday, I met these clowns:

https://frankspeech.com/Video/colonel-c ... -robin-vos

You ain’t seen crazy til you’ve sat down with the My Pillow Guy.
Do we really have to watch all that? Can we get a TLDR version?

Arguing with the Putin fanbois here is at least mildly entertaining. But sitting through an hour of rabid religious neocon-stipation is not my idea of a good time!

:toker1:
Licensed to Krill

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 185 times
Received Karma : 343 times

Post by smokebreaks »

Sorry mate, you think watching it’s bad… try sitting down with the people for a couple hours. These Christian fundamentalists are the Trump loving nutters. You aint gotta watch it but this guy, Colonel Conrad Reynolds is a fucking trip and a half.

He’s a former ARMY intelligence officer who is quite convinced the ballots are rigged and votes fraudulent.

Was kind of a fun afternoon all things considered…

He did bring up a really interesting story about a former millionaire turned senator then department of defense secretary from Nebraska that kind of would make you scratch your head until it explodes or you wear a hole in it if you lived here:

Chuck Hagel co-owns a company that counts the votes, he wins and defies the exit polls?

https://www.electiondefense.org/how-to-part-two
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Prawn Connery »

smokebreaks wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:52 am
Sorry mate, you think watching it’s bad… try sitting down with the people for a couple hours. These Christian fundamentalists are the Trump loving nutters. You aint gotta watch it but this guy, Colonel Conrad Reynolds is a fucking trip and a half.

He’s a former ARMY intelligence officer who is quite convinced the ballots are rigged and votes fraudulent.

Was kind of a fun afternoon all things considered…

He did bring up a really interesting story about a former millionaire turned senator then department of defense secretary from Nebraska that kind of would make you scratch your head until it explodes or you wear a hole in it if you lived here:

Chuck Hagel co-owns a company that counts the votes, he wins and defies the exit polls?

https://www.electiondefense.org/how-to-part-two
So this is where the Trumpies got the idea that vote-counting machines are rigged – from their own party, LOL!

Hey, anything is possible. But that does't mean it's plausible.
Last edited by Prawn Connery on Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Licensed to Krill

ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: godisnotwhite.com
Has bestowed Karma : 404 times
Received Karma : 257 times

Post by ben ttech »

youll notice that everyone bitching about the elections results NEVER address the obvious deficiencies of the hardware theyre conducted on...
"disaster is the mother of necessity" rSin

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Prawn Connery »

ben ttech wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:45 am
youll notice that everyone bitching about the elections results NEVER address the obvious deficiencies of the hardware theyre conducted on...
Isn't that what the Dominion vs Fox case was all about?

There shouldn't be an issue with vote-counting hardware or software if set up right.

If there was even an hint of an an issue, Rupert Murdoch wouldn't have settled his $750 million lawsuit with Dominion. Clearly Murdoch wasn't going to win that case because they tested the machines and no fault was found.
Licensed to Krill

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 935 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

Prawn Connery wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:59 am
Butcher Bob wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:32 am
Prawn Connery wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:25 am

Data transfer increases in speed because shorter wavelengths (higher frequencies) carry more information at the same speed – the speed of light.
:roflmao: Clowning yourself...nice. :tup:
Ah, what did I expect from a Luddite who knows nothing about physics. :facepalm:
I'm ok with 5G. :dunno:

Just thought it was fukking hilarious that your attempt to show Ben that he's wrong...actually proves he's right. You are such a moron that you don't even realize you contradict yourself in the same sentence. :roflmao:

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 494 times

Post by roller24 »

voting machines are computers, computers can be hacked.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Prawn Connery »

Butcher Bob wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:32 am
Prawn Connery wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:59 am
ben ttech wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:53 am
wireless speed doesnt get faster
its pipe gets bigger is all...
Data transfer increases in speed because shorter wavelengths (higher frequencies) carry more information at the same speed – the speed of light.
Just thought it was fukking hilarious that your attempt to show Ben that he's wrong...actually proves he's right. You are such a moron that you don't even realize you contradict yourself in the same sentence. :roflmao:
And you're so ignorant, you don't even realise your grasp of English is about as tenuous as the grasp you have on your old, erectile-dysfunctional dick each night :rolleyes:

Now let's see . . . For the benefit of Bob and Ben, what is the definition of "wireless speed" and what is its unit of measurement?
What is wireless speed?
Your internet speed is based on how long your internet connection can download and upload data (bits). This speed is measured in megabits per second (Mbps) and gigabits per second (Gbps) — one Mbps is 1,000,000 bits being transferred per second, and one Gbps is 1,000,000,000 bits being transferred per second.
https://www.allconnect.com/blog/consume ... r%20second.

:facepalm: Oh dear. That means "wireless speed" is actually a measurement of data transfer, measured in bits per second.

So that must mean Ben was wrong.

I mean, only a fuckwit (< a word, hopefully, Bonehead Bob will understand) would assert that 10mbps is the same as 10gbps. The electromagnetic waves are travelling at the same speed, so in the world of Bob and Ben, 10mbps and 10gbps must represent the same values.

And ^ this is why you should leave the maths, physics, chemistry and – yes – even the English language to the experts. Because, really, I may be a moron but next to you guys – when it comes to facts – I'm a fucking god.

EDIT: And Sally is my goddess :slave:
Licensed to Krill

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Prawn Connery »

Actually, I don't think I need to besmirch Ben over this. He never said I was wrong and I never said he was wrong. I knew what he meant. Bob didn't know what either of us meant.
Licensed to Krill

Jesús Malverde
Site Moderator
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: Munchy Sock since OG lol
Has bestowed Karma : 71 times
Received Karma : 131 times

Post by Jesús Malverde »

When I'm in the right mood, reading posters who self-identify as progressive mindlessly regurgitating Trumpisms and baldly idiotic Fox News talking points, and professing their undying love for an autocratic right-wing dictator who would jail them for being potheads can be amusing. In the same way that watching Gays for Palestine types cheering for people who would unhesitatingly stone them to death in a heartbeat as heathen apostates is. Mocking un-self-aware stupidity is at the very heart of much comedy.

I gotta be in the mood for it though.
One for the rook

One for the crow

One to rot

and one to grow