Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 431 times
Received Karma : 527 times

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Post by Prawn Connery »

Butcher Bob wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:40 pm
An individual can identify however they want....in their own little bubble. But the moment they interact with society, that shit goes out the window, just as it should in sports. I'm fully supportive of their identity decisions...as long as it does not infringe on others i.e. bathrooms, sports, etc. Am I to deny biological women there status because a very small percentage of the population demands otherwise?...I think not.

And yes, I also think the topic takes up too much air...there are many more important things that need attention.
And this is why you don't get it.

How does someone's gender identity "infringe on others"?

Bathrooms? At the end of the day you can piss and shit wherever you like. Do you think animals care who watches them crap? Social construct.

And what the fuck is a "biological woman's status"? What fucking status? Does an incubator have "status"? Does a test-tube have "status"?

Does a male seahorse have "status"?

My wife has never had children - does that mean she doesn't have "status" in your opinion?

You have a very limited intellect Bob.
Licensed to Krill

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 944 times

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Post by Butcher Bob »

Of course... :facepalm: ...enter the retard...
Prawn Connery wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:43 am
Butcher Bob wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:22 pm
You're being disingenuous shrimp...you know that's not what we're discussing.

Or maybe you are that stupid. :p
You'd have to be stupid to think shooting's not a sport. It's in the Olympics.

I just don't think you really understand what's being discussed.
Stupid it is then. :tup:
Your gun club's ALL sex event is not comparable to the discussion.
Prawn Connery wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:52 am
And this is why you don't get it.

How does someone's gender identity "infringe on others"?
Yes, because this "woman"...

...should be allowed to have this fight...

...right?

...because this "woman"...

...should be allowed to conceal their gender history...

...and fracture the skull of their opponent...

Tamikka Brents, who got her skull broken by transgender MMA fighter Fallon Fox, is an avid LGBTQ advocate

...right?

Maybe you're okay with the physical abuse that biologically female athletes would be forced to endure...
...maybe you're okay with taking something away from biological female athletes that has specifically been set aside as theirs.

Do we then allow anonymous "fact checkers", at what most people would think is a credible news source, rewrite the truth as part of some kind of a delusional inclusion campaign?...

Altered video does not show MMA fighter Fallon Fox fracturing opponent’s skull
By Reuters Fact Check

Just how far do we pacify?...to the point of a trans woman who has stolen records from biological women because the rules allow it, then complaining when her record is taken away by a man who identified as a woman for that day because the rules allowed it?...

What I really find hilarious, is that it appears like it's only MEN who think this nonsense is ok.
Women seem to have a different opinion...

I for one think demented Joe can go fuk himself, and I sincerely hope biological women can retain the title IX protections they deserve.

dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: memento mori
Has bestowed Karma : 998 times
Received Karma : 780 times

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Post by dill786 »

men have killed themselves from the shame of sleeping with a woman and finding out later it was born a man....
Kuchisabishii

Solid Gold Butt Plug
Stackin' Karma Yo
Stackin' Karma Yo
Custom Title: SLIP IT IN
Has bestowed Karma : 1 time
Received Karma : 126 times

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Post by Solid Gold Butt Plug »

“Why’s your clit 8 inches long”

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 335 times
Received Karma : 498 times

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Post by roller24 »

If they show up in a 88 dodge 2500 van, look for signs....

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Post by Prawn Connery »

You make the sport, you make the rules.

Some sports – like shooting – do not segregate by gender because there is no advantage to being bigger, stronger or having more testosterone.

However, they do segregate by grade – because there is an advantage to having experience. And some people just don't have steady nerves (a physical limitation to competing at a higher level). So they are put in a grade where they can equally compete based on their physical limitations – which again, have nothing to do with gender at this stage.

Now, if you have a contact sport where there is an advantage to being bigger, stronger or having more testosterone, then you simply regulate it.

They already regulate weight classes. They already regulate experience (amateur v professional). And they can already regulate testosterone/oestrogen levels in sports – just as they can regulate performance enhancing drugs.

Does anyone remember the East Germans and other Soviet Bloc females competing in the Olympics in the 70s and 80s? Was that level of steroid use fair?

According to Bob it was completely fair! Just as long as whoever was abusing steroids wasn't born with a dick! Even though those steroids were the same hormone that gave men a physical advantage over women – testosterone.

This is where your limited intellect hurts you Bob. You just can't seem to take it to the next level to expand your mind to see the big picture.

If you want people to compete on an equal level, then you define what makes someone better or worse than someone else at a particular sport and regulate it. Sport, after all, is a social construct. We can construct it any way we like to allow anyone in the world to compete. Fairly.

It's not that hard, Bob.

At least it wouldn't be if you were at the same intellectual level as me. I can't help you with that until we change the rules.

You are a C-grade debater in an A-grade game.
Licensed to Krill

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Post by Prawn Connery »

Solid Gold Butt Plug wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:35 pm
Because they're pretty much the same organ. We all start off female in the womb. That little zip mark on your balls is where you used to have a vagina until it closed.

Indeed, all this talk about sports fails to acknowledge that girls and boys compete on an equal footing in a whole host of sports until they each start puberty. Because up until then, there is almost no physical advantage to being one gender over the other.

How do you explain that one Bob?
Licensed to Krill

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Post by Prawn Connery »

BTW Bob, did you watch the video you posted?

I don't think so, because it makes you look like a fool.

https://youtu.be/iVOp5YdPLbg?feature=shared&t=140

"Celine Provost says she wants the fight. If the competitors didn't want it, I think that's a different discussion. But this has been agreed on by all parties."

End of story, foo. That French chick put up a better fight than you!
Licensed to Krill

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 944 times

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Post by Butcher Bob »

<heavy sigh>... :facepalm:
Prawn Connery wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:57 am
Some sports – like shooting – do not segregate by gender because there is no advantage to being bigger, stronger or having more testosterone.
Maybe your little gun club doesn't, but the sport certainly does...
"There is a lot of physical activity that is not seen from outside. Because the most natural aspect of the human body is movement. If I have to control the movement, hold my body steady, at the same place for a long period of time, I need a lot of muscle endurance. That needs a lot of strength. For that, you need to have good fitness - Suma Shirur"
https://olympics.com/en/news/olympic-sh ... trap-skeet
Now, if you have a contact sport where there is an advantage to being bigger, stronger or having more testosterone, then you simply regulate it.
No shit Sherlock, it's what the discussion is about...since the beginning of time we've understood the difference of the sexes, and even coded it into law...
https://www.womenssportsfoundation.org/ ... /title-ix/
Does anyone remember the East Germans and other Soviet Bloc females competing in the Olympics in the 70s and 80s? Was that level of steroid use fair?

According to Bob it was completely fair!
Just making shit up now eh? :roll:
Prawn Connery wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:03 am
Indeed, all this talk about sports fails to acknowledge that girls and boys compete on an equal footing in a whole host of sports until they each start puberty. Because up until then, there is almost no physical advantage to being one gender over the other.

Um, with biology!?...even before puberty, boys are definitely stronger and faster. Not sure what kind of school you were raised in, but every elementary school I've ever seen separates girls and boys sports.
Prawn Connery wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 6:46 am
BTW Bob, did you watch the video you posted?
I certainly did. It was an excellent example of a highly proficient biological female not having much of an affect despite pummeling the opponent...and how a very amateurish trans can absolutely destroy a biological female with very few actual hits. The fact you don't recognize that says a lot.

But puhlease, keep displaying your superior intellect. :roflmao:

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 335 times
Received Karma : 498 times

Elon Musk Fanboy Thread

Post by roller24 »

Prawn Connery wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:03 am
Solid Gold Butt Plug wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:35 pm
Because they're pretty much the same organ. We all start off female in the womb. That little zip mark on your balls is where you used to have a vagina until it closed.

True.
This is why, I don't think children should be exposed to discussions on sexuality until they reach the age of puberty.
Some parents and teachers seem to think that a child can suffer gender dysphoria, before they are capable of fully understanding themselves.
I dressed up as a girl on halloween, played with my sister's dolls, and was pretty comfortable doing so, without even thinking about whether I should be one or the other. I was in theater which led to a lot of bullying about being a sissy, fag etc. I was Tommy Jeelus in the Music Man in 9th grade which involved a lot of dancing, and in 10th grade I was even n a mime production. We had to go in full make up and do mime in the school lobby to promote the show. That was brutal.
What the bully's didn't know is that I was banging senior girls who were in the show. I lost my virginity to one named Becky.

Anyway, children go through changes along the way, and should be given the opportunity to discover themselves without any coaching from adults who think they need to steer them in any direction.