UKRAINE & EU v RUSSIA part 2

Unmoderated except for TOU and security breaches.
Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 431 times
Received Karma : 527 times

Post by Prawn Connery »

Maribou Stork wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:29 pm
Prawn Connery wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:00 am

You didn't answer my questions, though.

Are you disputing those references? Are you saying Blumenthal is not sympathetic to Russia, China, Syria and other authoritarian regimes?
He might indeed be sympathetic to Russia, China, or Syria but not because they are authoritarian. The nutjob anti-vaxxers tell me I live in an authoritarian country too. The Yanks push their authoritarianism around the world, and Australia is probably just as bad so they can be in the club.

Max is just following facts as a journalist would/should. Me on the other hand....I'd probably vote for Putin if I lived in Russia. He compares favourably to any choices I have now.
As I've always said: a true test of a government is where it's people would rather live.

Russians can't escape fast enough. China would be empty if it opened its borders. Syria is "the world's largest refugee crisis" according to the UNHCR.

The proof is in who walks, not who talks.
Licensed to Krill

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 944 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

Prawn Connery wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:31 pm
:bigcry:
..."Palestinians" are a people. Russia, China and Syria are all countries.
:bigcry:
So when they report OPCW whistle blowers say the chemical weapon use report on Douma was fraudulent...
...you are saying that is being sympathetic to Syria? :confused:

Fukking retard. :facepalm:

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Prawn Connery »

Ah Bob, when the best you've got is "Fukking retard", you know you've already lost.

It's a bit pathetic, really. You provide one example of one line of questioning – as if that excuses a long career of sucking up to authoritarian regimes – and that's really all you can muster.

I note you did not address the fact you don't know the difference between a dictatorial regime and a group of semitic people. How's that analogy working out for you, Bob? Embarrassed? You should be.

This next article isn't for you, Bob. No. You don't have the intellectual capacity to grasp its implications. But there are other, more intelligent and worldly wise people on this forum who might be interested to learn just what a Syrian Sycophant Blumenthal really is. You will have to google what "junket journalism" means, Bob.

https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2019 ... f-genocide
Licensed to Krill

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1064 times

Post by rSin »

truely evil prawn
reprehensible doesnt come close
you KNOW how baseless the charges are
bouy'd only buy the exclusion of facts

like the american CREATED ISIS we set against a secular world leader there
yet another western created extremist muslim groups who makes hamas look cuddley...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Prawn Connery »

Are you talking about al-Assad? It's kinda hard to decipher what you're talking about at the best of times . . .

I guess you're talking about this: https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/2 ... ia-s-assad
Licensed to Krill

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 944 times

Post by Butcher Bob »

Waste my time with an opinion? :confused:

Void of any relevant facts, it's the same bullshit smear that was done against Tulsi Gabbard, and numerous others.
Odd that he doesn't mention the US's illegal occupation of a third of Syria, stealing their oil, and controlling their breadbasket lands as part of our siege warfare against them. :dunno:
...or does mentioning that make one a Syria sympathizer? :roll:

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1888 times
Received Karma : 1620 times

Post by Intrinsic »

Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian asset. pos <spits>

Meanwhile Ukrainian drone attacks continue to remove Russian's signature Black Fleet from Crimea. .

Ukrainian partisans continue to fly flags on hilltops and balloons in Crimea.

President Zelensky’s Chief of Staff has confirmed the establishment of bridgeheads by Ukrainian Marines east of the Dnipro River in southern Kherson, paving the way to future operations to recapture Crimea.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Prawn Connery »

Butcher Bob wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:27 am
Odd that he doesn't mention the US's illegal occupation of a third of Syria, stealing their oil, and controlling their breadbasket lands as part of our siege warfare against them. :dunno:
...or does mentioning that make one a Syria sympathizer? :roll:
No, it makes you a stooge for Russian and Chinese propaganda . . .

Hate to break it to you, Bob, but just because the Chinese Government says it, doesn't make it true. Almost nothing China says is true.

Indeed, the reason none of this has been widely reported by mainstream media around the world – and we're talking about the entire WORLD here, Bob, including countries that are happy to speak candidly about the US – is precisely because it isn't true. The Chinese have offered no evidence and are the only officials outside al-Assad and Putin who are claiming it.

al-Assad is simply butt-hurt because the US is helping the Kurds – which (IMO) it is obliged to do, after the Kurds did most of the heavy lifting against ISIS.

Try again, Bob.
Last edited by Prawn Connery on Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Licensed to Krill

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Post by Prawn Connery »

Butcher Bob wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:27 am
Waste my time with an opinion? :confused:

Void of any relevant facts, it's the same bullshit smear that was done against Tulsi Gabbard, and numerous others.
And this is why you can't have nice things, Bob. There were plenty of facts in that opinion piece. Probably too many for you to comprehend. Which validates my earlier point that it wasn't for you.
Licensed to Krill

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 335 times
Received Karma : 498 times

Post by roller24 »

The author makes a few unsubstantiated claims about what is in Blumenthal's mind.
He took the selfie to subliminally shill for a sniper bldg? really? that's a stretch.
I don't think it's any surprise that Blum put's forth the Russian perspective, considering he's an RT contributor, but the Russian perspective isn't always the fallacy. To think that it is would just make that person a stooge for western propaganda, which is as prevalent as Russia's.

I do raise an eyebrow that this is back in the headlines after 10 years, only due to the Hamas/Israel conflict. Is this not in itself propaganda?

And Intrinsic you piece of shit, I spit in the koolaid, you always drink, Jim Jones would have loved you. Here drink this, it'll make you smart.