where its going...

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

where its going...

Post by rSin »

my guess is that in retirement i will have a job where i sit at home and workers on the job will post images of the construction job and problem their confronting right then and i will be able to give them the advise they need but dont have themselves.

literally paid to look at a livestream from some guy under a house or in the attic who needs a question answered
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

dill786
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: memento mori
Has bestowed Karma : 977 times
Received Karma : 765 times

where its going...

Post by dill786 »

sounds ideal..
Kuchisabishii

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

where its going...

Post by rSin »

certainly from efficiency point of view

but its more of the endless grind to employ less qualified workers to the job needing done. on this one project of mine i had a young man doing purchasing and what that ment was him driving around supply houses and big boxes getting materials work on the job needed.

id have had to pay 10bucks and hour more to employ someone to do that who couldnt calls back and ask questions about the problems confronting him out on the road trying to get it done

technology is creating avenues for increasing your value never before possible and often unimagined

imagine how much a person whos poor at being well regarded in conversation would pay for a leg up in them

who wouldnt pay to have an AI listening in to the situation their in and offer up suggested dialogue???

want to be the funny guy?
want to be the ironic guy?
want to be the level headed guy?

want to be the guy who gets out of the fix their in AND would like to see it coming and avoid it a couple responses before you recognize that shit hit the fan...

the balance of parameters is complex so youll need to buy the services of a service who will help you navigate the choices the providers of the choice offer...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

where its going...

Post by rSin »

if you want to stay relevant in your field your job is going to turn into listening to other people doing that job you know and whispering in their ear suggestions as how to proceed...