MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Help requested, plants dying

Post by MadMoonMan »

If you have a dying plant love it. Don't overlove it with water and drown it. Don't overlove it with fertilizer and poison it. Love it gently less is better. Then when you go into the grow row and the plants all all virbrant and actually seem to sense your presense and when you walk they say we love you. Thats when you have a perfect growroom. When your plants recognise and love you and you love them.
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

anu
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Has bestowed Karma : 4 times
Received Karma : 16 times

Post by anu »

Excellent mad moodmang !! ask your pendulum for advice ! doesn't always work,but you learn to leave out ego or nonsense,make a pendulum from anything,but coolenuff you want to keep it,hang it from dental floss or hemp thread,after u wrap round finger bout 6 in. long,is my water ok ? sould i feed bout every 4 days? 6 days? is that rescue blend with 4 types of mycellium good, is it time for full strength fert? or should i go half strength, yes on adding additional holes in bottom of cups ? up the side one inch or two inches on big green pots,kiss black pots good bye if growing outdoors in pots yes isn't answered for everyone counter clockwise,1st find out which direction is yes ? like whas buddha really enlightened ? you don't have to hang it still,you can beging by giving a little umph back and forth,it will correct itself and beginning to spin in your yes or your no direction,like moonman said Love it,hold your hands around it for reiki vibes to emanate,breath, look up pendulum advice, ihave made remote maps for treasure search with out visiting a property before and doused on a map,divided in quadrants,ask questions that Deserve a answer,is my soil fluffy enuff,do i need rock dust,should i give it a blast of molasses foliar ? and found treasure within minutes
p.s. if you lost a friend and have wondered where he buried a go-bag send me a map with north-south on it and some trees or fences or sumting
The notion of collective ownership implies a democratic approach to the utilization of resources - economic democracy.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by MadMoonMan »

wow that's some interesting comma's. Is that chatbot? because it's nonsense. At firt I thought chain of thought? Then I realized it wAS faking it. ?

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

i can vouch for anu

guys been with us all the way back...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by MadMoonMan »

Ok sorry. Didn't mean to come off critical. My inability to read.

I know Anu and respect his history and posts.