Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1125 times
Received Karma : 1759 times

the acid stories

Post by Lrus007 »

got many a trip stories i bet a lot of you do also. please share..

one summer night walking. a guy asks a friend and i would you like
some acid. we both say yes. then paid him to dose us 2 times.
asks want it in your eye we both say no drops in mouth be fine.
told him if we did not get high we would find him later. he said
you guys are good this is strong. happy trails. so about hour later.
Friend and i are tripping hard on acid walking city streets walk
to a friends house they were freebaseing as usual. get handed a hit
take it and it fucked up my high. same with friend so we left. took 1/2 hour
for the coke to wear off to be flying again. so those 2 do not mix well.
so we just walked and tripped the rest of the night.
:tup:
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 2198 times
Received Karma : 1615 times

the acid stories

Post by ripper5 »

Ok..my favorite story & favorite early trip of all time.
Lost my ticket on the day of the concert 1981 iron maiden/ judas priest. Our ride arrived late. Extra surprise friend's going along happen to have a sheet of quality blotter. Gives everyone in the car a free hit. 3rd song "murders in the rue morge" acid started to kick in. We managed to get some really good seats that weren't ours off the left side of the stage. It's something to be tripping while part of an audience with all the people around. Never since have I seen so many people decked out in denim& leather lol. Alot a hot metal chicks. Believe me this crowd was an older set than what's seen in the "Heavy metal parking lot" video.
Forgot to tell that I had to buy a ticket because I had lost mine earlier that day. Ended up buying a 2nd row seat from a scalper for $11...which was price. Never made it to that seat because of a tripping friend in tow lol.

We ended up with good seats on the other side for Judas Priest. In the middle of the third song, Diamonds and Rust, they blew the power. Ended up taking like an hour to sort it out and get going again. Which meant that the lights came on for the whole time. Not cool tripping! LOL
Finally, they came back out and picked up where they left off and rmthen rocked the roof off.