Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Paul Pelosi's Right Wing Attacker

Post by rSin »

out here glass in doors has to be safety glass
a hammer doesnt drop a window, it puts holes in it
you want to get through you got to take alot of time with the hammer or you start grabbing the glass remaining and working it in and out to et it to break free. even with the hammer you do the same

i see no problem with this photo and if you look close their appears as much glass inside as is outside
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 331 times
Received Karma : 493 times

Post by roller24 »

I love watching you guys gobble up the established authority's talking points like pigs on corn cobs.
Always looking for affirmation instead of actuality.

Have you asked yourself how in the midst of today''s paranoid political climate, someone managed to noisily break into the home of the SOTH?
No camera files,No Motion detectors,No Glass Break detectors, No Security Guard, No body cams, none of those mentioned to exist. Everytime a question is raised, an explanatory article appears. Like the article on why no recordings were made, and nobody was monitoring the system.

And why the unarchived website? https://web.archive.org/web/20221028185 ... ing-rights
Pretty easy to make a wordpress site and backdate articles, but hard to have a dynamic site escape any capture from the web archive.
Capture.PNG
The name was only registered 2 months ago.
The Democrats have been crying wolf about right wing political violence since 2021, with little to point at and say look. So any action that can be used to reinforce that view is spun and spewed to a degree of saturation.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by rSin »

capital police have the breakin all on tape...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1085 times
Received Karma : 1701 times

Post by Lrus007 »

the CGI experts are working around the clock.
they should have there short film done shortly.
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

Post by roller24 »

The Capitol Police first installed cameras around Pelosi’s home more than eight years ago; she has an around-the-clock security detail; and for many months after the attacks of Jan. 6, 2021, a San Francisco police cruiser sat outside her home day and night. But hours after Pelosi left San Francisco last week and returned to D.C., much of the security left with her, and officers in Washington stopped continuously monitoring video feeds outside her house.

The targeted security and lack of full-time, active surveillance — even at the home of the member of Congress with the most death threats — reflect the competing demands facing local and federal law enforcement agencies, as well as the balances that lawmakers, their families and security officials have tried to strike in the nearly two years since the attack on the Capitol.
As a person who builds NVRs, and installs and deploys CCTV systems professionally, I can tell you there are serious holes in this statement.
Systems are always equipped with motion detection, that will in a number of different ways, notify the user monitoring the cameras.
I would certainly think this was enabled on the person "with the MOST DEATH THREATS-" of any they monitor......
What about the burglar alarm? not even mentioned in this article.

But like so many other events and scenarios of the past couple years, anyone who questions the official narrative is a conspiracy theorist and right wing extremist, even though so many of the "facts" are debunked as false or misleading after proper scrutiny.
1. Trump and Russia rigged the 2016 election against Hillary. (This is the proper and accepted election denial)
2. Trump held back Ukraine funds until Z gave dirt on Biden. (Like when Joe held 1 billion back until Ukraine fired Burisma prosecutor)
3. Covid19 (no explanation needed)
4. inflation ("lumber is expensive because everyone remodeled during quarantine" < actually put forth)
5. The candidate that barely campaigned received more votes than any POTUS..EVER? (only improper election deniers say this.. because.. orange man)
6. recession (what used to indicate a recession is no longer the accepted method)
7. and the best one of all.... He is a Woman.

The irony is that secondary educational institutions drill marxist ideals into the students minds, and they graduate thinking that their indoctrination is knowledge. Then they go out and call dissenters stupid because they weren't programmed.

it's a clown world... full of clowns....

Now Munchy .. post your 2 youtube links...Intrinsic.. rattle off the D talking points....ripper... make a disparaging remark, rsin.. left af but try to sound objective...

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1537 times

Post by Intrinsic »

The Democrats have been crying wolf about right wing political violence since 2021, with little to point at and say look. So any action that can be used to reinforce that view is spun and spewed to a degree of saturation.
Because the incidences themselves are saturating. Even before 2021

So little to point at..
Donald Trump's and the lethal Maga Insurrection, yanno Jan 6th D'OH!

"Which Republican official or candidate has or condone violence or encouraged or any type of violent assault. I can't name any.."

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

Post by roller24 »

An apolitical technical analysis.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by rSin »

ive a handle at a site for aging rock climbers and most of them are aging maga's half of whom wish me dead often. im the only one keeping my thread on this subject there alive. i started it with rollers conjections and now its just the drip drip on the case.

ive sold those fuckers a few Brooklinn bridges before but they dont want this one...

House Administration Committee Chairwoman Zoe Lofgren, D-Calif., sent a four-page letter to Capitol Police Chief Thomas Manger on Wednesday, saying the attack on Paul Pelosi raises “significant questions about security protections for Members of Congress.”

The USCP said it has access to roughly 1,800 cameras, including one on Pelosi’s house that was not being monitored during the attack on Paul Pelosi because the speaker was not there. The Capitol Police video is expected to show an extended struggle by the intruder, David DePape, to break into the Pelosi house as he first worked to break a window in the rear of the home and moved around to break glass in doors on the side of the house, according to a person briefed on the situation

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Post by rSin »

"not being watched" can mean alot of things other than actual eyeballs

there will be a hierarchy in place to preferenciate motion detector signals. like triage, when the patients overwhelm the doctors a screening takes place soas to get all the worest cases to the doctors as quickly as possible

if the congress person is out of town i wouldnt be at all suprised to learn that motion detected at their residence moved into a much lower priority than it would be were they home...

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

Post by roller24 »

the incompetence doesn't surprise me. they usually man the monitors with the older guys nearing retirement. That was the case in the federal courthouse where I had access to the cctv system. It was a 20 ft console of PTZ controllers and monitors. Bosch was the system used. High end shit.
Motion detection can be configured to do many forms of notification. Monitors with 32 cameras will frame active motion with red boxes. SOme single cam monitors will auto display motion. etcetera
However, considering Pelosi's status, you would think her home would be monitored for an array of circumstances, like unwanted surveillance etc.

Steering back to the media spin, I think it's dishonest trying to sell DuPape as a MegaMaga right winger instead of the mentally ill person who would just as likely sling a brick at a BLM riot, as sling a hammer at Paul.