Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 417 times
Received Karma : 511 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Prawn Connery »

roller24 wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:42 am
I love how FOX news is always the scapegoat for media bias when the collectivists preach their doctrine. Any one who thinks ANY media outlet isn't pushing an agenda is either stupid, apathetic, dishonest, or utterly indoctrinated.
Lets watch how they avoid the correlation between The Great Reset, and Build Back Better. This nwo itinerary is just pretty packaging for a massive financial bailout.
I know the concept is foreign to a lot of Americans, because you don't have an independent national broadcaster like many other countries do, but there are media outlets out there that aren't owned by Rupert Murdoch and/or other self-gratifying billionaires.
Licensed to Krill

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1751 times
Received Karma : 1537 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

There's good reason Fox is eyed after misinformation (scapegoat?), it's track record, past history. Tucker Carlson alone .. 'nuff said.

roller24 wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:08 am

Interesting new findings.

The Doc starts off claiming everything's peer-reviewed here. so i searched scopus, ect. 30 minutes of research and nada.
there are no peer-reviewed publications, or data, or pre-prints which support Bridle's claims. zilch. Fuckn liar.

Should of Googled first, oh well..

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

Roller are you spreading misinformation to rationalize your decision?

7 JUNE 2021
WHAT WAS CLAIMED
The spike protein generated by a Covid-19 vaccine can leave the site of injection and enter the bloodstream, which could possibly be causing deaths and vaccine injuries.
OUR VERDICT
There is some evidence that the spike proteins generated by the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine leave the site of injection. There is also evidence that the spike protein on the actual virus can damage cells that line blood vessels. However, the two different spike proteins behave very differently in the body, and so the assumption that spike proteins generated by the vaccine could also harm cells in the bloodstream is unevidenced.
https://fullfact.org/online/conservativ ... e-protein/

COVID-19 Vaccine-Generated Spike Protein is Safe, Contrary to Viral Claims
By Catalina Jaramillo
Posted on July 1, 2021
Hundreds of millions of COVID-19 vaccine doses have been administered safely in the United States in the last six months. There is no evidence to indicate that the spike proteins generated by human cells following vaccination are a toxin or that they circulate in the body and damage tissues, contrary to what a Canadian virus immunologist recently claimed. 
https://www.factcheck.org/2021/07/scich ... al-claims/

Byram Bridle’s claim that COVID-19 vaccines are toxic fails to account for key differences between the spike protein produced during infection and vaccination, misrepresents studies
https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/ ... s-studies/

Fact Check-No evidence spike proteins from COVID-19 vaccines are toxic
Reuters Fact Check

He speculated that COVID-19 shots could lead to cardiovascular problems and infertility, because “by vaccinating people we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin” (timestamp 8.27).
Reuters presented the statement to experts at the Meedan Digital Health Lab (meedan.com/digital-health-lab), who responded: “So far, there is no scientific evidence available that suggests spike proteins created in our bodies from the COVID-19 vaccines are toxic or damaging our organs.”

Research shows that spike proteins remain stuck to the cell surface around the injection site and do not travel to other parts of the body via the bloodstream, they added. The 1% of the vaccine that does reach the bloodstream is destroyed by liver enzymes.
https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSL2N2NX1J6

CLAIM: COVID-19 vaccines make people produce a spike protein that is a toxin and can spread to other parts of the body and damage organs.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. COVID-19 vaccines instruct the body to produce spike proteins that teach the immune system to combat the spikes on the coronavirus, and experts say these proteins are not toxic.
https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-377989296609

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Intrinsic »

Remember kidz when you don't follow proper science or don't do your homework. Okay everybody put your tinfoil hats down, thanks to Roller it's time take a quiz:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... n:PTN:FY21

More to explore while yer there:

Possible Side Effects After You’re Fully Vaccinated
Safety & Monitoring
Myths & Facts
Frequently Asked Questions About COVID-19 Vaccine
Key Things to Know
Quiz: How Much Do You Know?
Benefits of Getting Vaccinated
Vaccine Data

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1317 times
Received Karma : 921 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Butcher Bob »

Prawn Connery wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:55 am
The New York Times made a mistake.

I was a journalist for half my life.
Oh that's much more than a "mistake".

Then you're aware of Chomsky's work...right?
Butcher Bob wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:35 am
Great...then it should be easy for you to point out the 26 study meta analysis that is used as the cornerstone of the article's premise.
All here a far as I can tell: https://steamtraen.blogspot.com/2021/07 ... study.html

Knock yourself out. The BBC is not a medical journal – it doesn't have to provide references – however it provided sources to all quotes, and a simple search of those quoted in the story turns up piles of information used to support their views.
You send me to a fukking blog? :confused:

While he seems to do a very detailed analysis of the Egypt study...which has been pulled from meta analyses a half year ago...there is no meta analysis info on the other 25 studies.

The BBC made a claim: "The BBC can reveal that more than a third of 26 major trials of the drug for use on Covid have serious errors or signs of potential fraud." They point to one study (Egypt) that was retracted from meta analyses six months ago, and one other study (Iran). Where are the other 7 studies, and what are their errors and frauds?...where are the other 17 with no errors or fraud?

Care to try again? :whistle:

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Butcher Bob »

Intrinsic wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:01 am
The Doc starts off claiming everything's peer-reviewed here. so i searched scopus, ect. 30 minutes of research and nada.
there are no peer-reviewed publications, or data, or pre-prints which support Bridle's claims. zilch. Fuckn liar.
Couple things popped out for me...

First was the cardiovascular concerns. Campbell discusses something similar. But from what I can gather he does not focus the blame on the vaccine, but rather the improper administration...

Second was the accumulation in body parts. I saw something a while ago that talked aboot build up in bone marrow and ovaries. I tried to find it, but apparently my memory for that source is not so good. :p. I'm sure it was someone just relaying someone else's work. Was hoping to see if they mentioned their source, so I could look further into it. If I stumble across it I'll post it up.

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: Golden Member
Has bestowed Karma : 470 times
Received Karma : 957 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Munchy »

Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: Golden Member
Has bestowed Karma : 470 times
Received Karma : 957 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Munchy »

Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Butcher Bob »

I ran across a video this morning, that made me want to take another jab at Prawn aboot media integrity...
Prawn Connery wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:59 pm
The BBC is not "talking shit".

You guys seem to have a fundamental ignorance of how the press works.

I know it's hard for you Fox News guys to tell the difference considering how much they blur the lines, but the BBC and Washington Post are reputable news organisations that abide by codes of ethics and strict editorial guidelines.

I was going to leave it at that...but when I opened my browser to find the video so I could post it, I found more evidence to my point of media dishonesty...

I pulled up Google to find the video.
I searched the title of the video...
Joe Rogan exposes Sanjay Gupta and CNN's propaganda
...but Google changed my search to...
Showing results for Joe rogan exposes sanjay gupta and cnn is propaganda
:confused:
Umm, big fukking difference there.
And when I forced the search, even though I had searched the exact title of the video, Google would not show it...
https://www.google.com/search?q=Joe+rog ... 1&dpr=1.35
So I had to go to Y/T to search...
...and as hilarious as it is, Y/T happened to include CNN's response to the podcast in the results...

Notice how their clip edits out Joe calling them out on their lie. They don't retract the lie, they don't admit the lie, they don't even mention the lie...not even Sanjay, the "medical expert" for the news organization.

So Google will filter what you see, steering you to disinformation instead of truth...and CNN, purported to be a "reputable" news organization, will continue to intentionally misinform the public, even after being publicly called out for doing so.

If Google (social media) is going to censor information people can access, and CNN (MSM) is going to continue to spread disinformation even after getting caught, and "medical experts" (Gupta) won't correct them....is it really any wonder why folks don't trust them? :dunno:

As it ends up, this isn't even really a jab at Prawn. I think he truly believes in the 'ideal world' version. I wish these groups had the integrity Prawn believes in. But this is just more evidence that they do not. :frown: