Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1317 times
Received Karma : 921 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Butcher Bob »

ben ttech wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:45 am
Biden’s plan to vaccinate the world won’t work. Here’s a better one.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/ ... donations/
I completely agree with the idea for all the same reasons. :)

Unfortunately I think adversity from the pharmaceutical industry will substantially slow or stop the process. :(

ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: godisnotwhite.com
Has bestowed Karma : 389 times
Received Karma : 240 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by ben ttech »

all our institutions are effectively captured by them

THAT has to become the center of the story...
"disaster is the mother of necessity" rSin

ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by ben ttech »

A group of Russian scientists have created a drug that may potentially revolutionize the treatment of Covid-19 by defusing the most catastrophic reaction the disease causes in patients, while not destroying their immune response.
The drug, called Leitragin, was developed by the Biomedical Technology Research Center of the Russian Federal Medical and Biology Agency (FMBA), and is currently undergoing clinical trials in Russia. Although its base substance was previously known and used in ulcer treatment medicine by Soviet and Russian doctors, it was the FMBA team that discovered how to apply it for the treatment of severe cases of Covid-19 and, potentially, other deadly diseases that cause life-threatening lung inflammation.

The Russian scientists had tasked themselves with finding a substance that would act as an ‘off switch’ for the chain reaction that, after being triggered by the invading SARS-CoV-2 virus, actually causes potential organ failure and death. This reaction of the immune system, dubbed the “cytokine storm,” has been variously described as our body’s overreaction to the virus or a “suicide attack” against the invading pathogen, and even as an evolutionary mechanism to stop the spread of deadly infections with the death of the host.

https://www.rt.com/russia/537205-new-co ... ine-storm/

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 417 times
Received Karma : 511 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Prawn Connery »

Butcher Bob wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:57 pm
Not editorialising? :confused:
You read the fukking title, right?...
Ivermectin: How false science created a Covid 'miracle' drug
It's called a headline. It sums up the article which is about a group of research scientists who claim many Ivermectin studies are suspect.
Butcher Bob wrote:
What is the source of "The BBC can reveal that more than a third of 26 major trials of the drug for use on Covid have serious errors or signs of potential fraud."? I don't see a reference in the article for this meta analysis. :dunno:
There are multiple sources in the story. Did you not read it?
Butcher Bob wrote:
The more I research this info, the more fishy the BBC and their sources seem to be. If you know of data that supports their anti-Ivermectin claims, I'd like to see it. But as it stands, they appear to be talking shit. :wink:
The BBC is not "talking shit". If anyone is "talking shit" it is those quoted in the article – you know, the sources.

The BBC chose to interview those people. It chose to publish the story. But it didn't choose the words that those people were quoted as saying.

You guys seem to have a fundamental ignorance of how the press works. You just quoted a Washington Post article headlined: "Biden’s plan to vaccinate the world won’t work. Here’s a better one."

Do you think the Washington Post is saying that? Or is it the person who wrote the article (which happens to be an opinion piece)? Have you figured out the difference between an opinion piece and a news report yet? I know it's hard for you Fox News guys to tell the difference considering how much they blur the lines, but the BBC and Washington Post are reputable news organisations that abide by codes of ethics and strict editorial guidelines.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/editorialguidelines/guidelines/

If "Dr" Campbell has a problem with a BBC article, then maybe he should simply contact them and ask to be interviewed on his opposing views. As is his right. That's how the media works.
Licensed to Krill

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Prawn Connery »

Oldjoints wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:19 am
Big balls are one thing but:

shrimp dick
A rare medical condition where the afflicted person's penis resembles an ACTUAL shrimp, literally. Common subdivisions of common shrimp dickness are: shelled, unshelled, cooked, raw, veined, deveined, and COCKTAIL!
A penis pertaining to or replicating the image of the miniscule aquatic organism, the shrimp.
Yeah bitches, this be my MASSIVE PRAWN PENIS! Shuck on that!

Licensed to Krill

ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by ben ttech »

media choses voices it amplifies based on said media's opposition

agreed to on a losing argument...

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Prawn Connery »

ben ttech wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:27 pm
media choses voices it amplifies based on said media's opposition

agreed to on a losing argument...
This is true. But a responsible media makes an effort to interview all sides and air opposing views. The media should not be the arbiter, but merely the platform. Of course there is media bias – you only have to look at any of the Murdoch press to see it – but some institutions, such as the BBC, are supposed to be above that. In Australia, we have the ABC – which is the national broadcaster in a similar vein to the BBC – and both sides of politics regularly complain of bias. That shows it is doing a good job at being neutral.
Licensed to Krill

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1317 times
Received Karma : 921 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Butcher Bob »

Prawn Connery wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:59 pm
It's called a headline.
It's also a premise.
There are multiple sources in the story. Did you not read it?
Great...then it should be easy for you to point out the 26 study meta analysis that is used as the cornerstone of the article's premise.
The BBC is not "talking shit".
...reputable news organisations that abide by codes of ethics and strict editorial guidelines.
:roflmao:

First your lack of understanding pharmaceutical profiteering...

...and now your lack of understanding MSM misinformation...

Codes and guidelines apparently have little effect on honesty. :p

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by Prawn Connery »

You've just proven my case.

The New York Times made a mistake. The New York Times published a correction. That's what reputable media organisations do when they make mistakes. And that's the difference between reputable news organisations and Fakebook news. No-one is infallible.

I was a journalist for half my life. I was born into it. I know more about the inner workings of the mainstream media than you'll ever guess.
Butcher Bob wrote:
Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:35 am
Great...then it should be easy for you to point out the 26 study meta analysis that is used as the cornerstone of the article's premise.
All here a far as I can tell: https://steamtraen.blogspot.com/2021/07 ... study.html

Knock yourself out. The BBC is not a medical journal – it doesn't have to provide references – however it provided sources to all quotes, and a simple search of those quoted in the story turns up piles of information used to support their views.
Last edited by Prawn Connery on Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Licensed to Krill

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 331 times
Received Karma : 493 times

Anti-vaxx Chronicles

Post by roller24 »

I love how FOX news is always the scapegoat for media bias when the collectivists preach their doctrine. Any one who thinks ANY media outlet isn't pushing an agenda is either stupid, apathetic, dishonest, or utterly indoctrinated.
Lets watch how they avoid the correlation between The Great Reset, and Build Back Better. This nwo itinerary is just pretty packaging for a massive financial bailout.