Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 417 times
Received Karma : 511 times

Budget-friendly strains?

Post by Prawn Connery »

ripper5 wrote:Once again, unless I'm mistaken, Nirvana Seeds are not affiliated with Gypsy Nirvana, in any way.. I've always had quick & awesome service from the Doc for ordering all of my purchases including , Nirvana seeds, thseeds, & Mr. Nice seeds.
Way back when, I made my 1st purchase of Bog's Lifesavers thru Seeds Direct...its been Doc Chronic for me ever since. Usually only takes a week ...from England to my mailbox here.
I can vouch for the Doc - he looked after us at the old Planet Ganja and I've ordered plenty of seeds from him over the years. I've also ordered from Gypsy and never had a problem.

No, Nirvana Seeds aren't affiliated with Gypsy. Just a coincidental name - though it's confused a lot of people over the years. Gypsy has also sold his own seeds over the years - some gathered from his travels, others as part of joint projects with the likes of Dutchgrown and Resdog, where Gypsy supplied some of his old stock and they bred F2s etc. Again, nothing to do with Nirvana the knock-off seed company. Their Ice and AK-48 had good reps back in the day.
Licensed to Krill

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: nOT-a-BoT
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Budget-friendly strains?

Post by MadMoonMan »

Lol the debate about knockoffs still continues from the ages past.

Find the plant you love.

So many . and buy it. Who made White Russian?

Where do you get Kosher Kush?

Or Burmese Kush?

Warlock?
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

MadMoonMan
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 15 times
Received Karma : 231 times

Budget-friendly strains?

Post by MadMoonMan »

Budget Friendly I would go Pineapple Express. Adding its Mediocre. At best.

Buds are average size and potency is commercial.
Just because I can't spell misanthrope doesn't mean I'm completely stupid.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 417 times
Received Karma : 511 times

Budget-friendly strains?

Post by Prawn Connery »

The best bargain seeds I ever bought were a couple of Adventure Mixes from Spice of Life - there were some really nice genetics in that lot, and one of the strongest indica plants I've ever grown. Got no idea what it was - all I knew was that the father of all the seeds was a Sweet Tooth that had accidentally crept in and pollinated all Breeder Steve's prize clones.

I've got a Chimera Ultimix that has like 30 seeds in it for $20. It's a mix of all his genetics, heavy on the Blueberry x Grapefruit. I'm just finishing up my second run of Chimera's Mental Floss and it's sensational. There are three phenos: Blueberry, indica (obviously the mystery mother), and a hybrid - which is the pick, IMO (though some of my friends like the indica dom, as it's quite strong). The hybrid has that really clean and thoughtful Blueberry head high with a lovely warm body stone, without being too heavy (for my liking, anyway).

Ah, but this is all a bit academic, as I'm not sure the Ultimixes are around these days. I cleaned out the last Chimera genetics from one of the few vedors who had them about two years ago.
Licensed to Krill

barneshenry
some karma
some karma

Budget-friendly strains?

Post by barneshenry »

My trust is on dablab
Barnes Henry

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 2159 times
Received Karma : 1584 times

Budget-friendly strains?

Post by ripper5 »

Sometimes it turns out that the freebies end up being the keepers imo. Blue Moonshine I lucked into back when, was a great example.
My current little troubled crop consists of the freebies OG Kush from the Humboldt Seed Org. & Dos Si Dos breeder unknown. :volcano:

webeblzr
good karma
good karma
Has bestowed Karma : 134 times
Received Karma : 174 times

Budget-friendly strains?

Post by webeblzr »

I've been ordering from a Norway company for a few orders. Very cheap prices, a lot of Escobar's reworked lines, most breeders there I do not know.
It does take a while to get my package, from them, but never missed one.
They have reg's, fem's, and auto's, so something for everyone.