Server Migration update and the mpg orphans

Got Ideas? Found a bug? The place to let us know what you think is here.
roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 331 times
Received Karma : 493 times

Post by roller24 »

We moved to a different server to help with attachments loading in post view.
It seems to have worked as I don't see any unloaded images that you can click into.

However over the coarse of time we have orphaned some attachments. 385 to be precise.
So if you find one of these posts, please post the link here and we will reunite it with it's image.
No guarantee that all pics will be found. Some are from a tapatalk mod which did not make the upgrade.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

Post by roller24 »

There are still a few images not showing. Mainly in large posts with many pics. I'll continue to debug.

roller24
Karma God
Karma God

Post by roller24 »

OK
The pictures that do not display, but are clickable.... the thumbnail file does not exist.
Due to the poor loading at the other site, I thought it was a resource issue still.

The attachments folder is 70gbs and I had a hard time moving the files due to timeouts, compression errors, etc. the folder is just a beast.
I made another attempt at downloading today. I haven't checked validity of the files yet.
And then there are those orphaned attachments which is a database issue. There are 0s where the attachment id should exist. These have been accumulating for years, and have never been addressed. So 345 out of 30000 attachments. Maybe we can start a find this photo thread.

Presently, I've dedicated 12cores of processors and 20gb of Ram, so this bitch ought to run like a BAMF. :bonghitter:

Lrus007
Advanced Grower
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Custom Title: hash and oil maker
Has bestowed Karma : 1085 times
Received Karma : 1701 times

Post by Lrus007 »

thank you for all you do roller
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

People are born with the instinct to fight against their own death, to struggle with their last breath against even the most unavoidable and uncompromising ends.

Mister Grafik
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: spliff ninja
Has bestowed Karma : 442 times
Received Karma : 319 times

Post by Mister Grafik »

roller24 wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:00 pm
Presently, I've dedicated 12cores of processors and 20gb of Ram, so this bitch ought to run like a BAMF. :bonghitter:
Zero bugs / glitches ...

Nice one roller. Are you a free agent?
.: the underdog is my dawg :.