Tokalot VI

After enjoying the fruits of your labors, we all need a place to chill. This is that place. Totally senseless irrelevant banter encouraged.
deran
Karma Shaman
Karma Shaman
Custom Title: time bandit
Has bestowed Karma : 63 times
Received Karma : 107 times

Tokalot VI

Post by deran »

so 10 weeks passed since the injury and there is some improvments

i can walk without crutches, but i do limp along

also i do have "good" days, no pain at all, nearly no limping, but also i do have "bad" days where pain is nearly that strong as 8 weeks ago, i quit using pregabalin on a regular basis, i only swallow them when pain is too strong, i quit as they lost their magic, they dont help always, admittedly i did overuse em, more than "its advised", and i guess i fucked up my tolerance on them, daily max dosage is 600mgs, and i was like on 2400 - 3000 mgs - i do hate em, as im aware that good meds should be in the lower mgs or even better in the mcg range; bc of all that shit i switched to occasional opiates - im dumb and i did have had an opiate addiction in my former life - but its the only thing that helps; im aware that no doc will prescribe me a fentanyl patch, that i could plaster onto my foot, so i did snort some di acetyl morphine , aka heroin, which blew away the pain like nothing else, its not cheap, therefore i cant become hooked up again, also i try to keep it to 2 time a month max, so that i dont prove my dumbness - again!

the shit that makes me most angry is the fact that i have become so much weather sensitive , i dont need any weather forecast, i didnt wanted to believe this, but i checked it up, blindly, having my foot hurt, telling my girl that weather is going to change, without looking at the forecast, and geuss what - its even more accurate than the forecast - damn

i will have to move

youve seen that in movies that are filmed in london, the peeps there always take their umbrella with em, i checked the rainfall graphs (and temp graphs) and here in the bavarian forest the graph is showing that i do have double the amount of rain than over there in london - fuck that!
i need some sunny dry climate until my foot is back up to normal .... and beeing the optimist i am, i was told this can stay until death or at least for some months more

being handicapped an unmovable is such a punishment for my young and hyperactive soul, i cant put it into words - fuuuuuuuck!

officially you are dubbed old as soon as you are 50 years old, what kind of crap is that??? yes, there are ppl that are alreay old when they become 13 years old, but they dont have a place within my life anyways ... mofos....

im inpatient as well, as i got 2 blotters of yummy lsd here thats waiting for my foot to be regenerated , i cant take em just to have a bed trip with pain ...

damn
awoken the right way

roller24
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 332 times
Received Karma : 493 times

Tokalot VI

Post by roller24 »

Glad your'e improving

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Tokalot VI

Post by rSin »

california 'highlands' is all the news

a sections of the city of sanbernadino
i know the area well

ive been down on excons rolling over and not fighting back
but i guess weve a guy who was

wonder the real story...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Tokalot VI

Post by rSin »

learned recently about an odd perv this friends had been searching for

wanted an app that would turn siri into an abusive language user as it directs your driving to the address you want

'dammit bitch, you missed your turns...'
'if you dont do what i say blah blah blah...'

apparently there is a market for such strange tastes

said he thinks it funny enough he'd use it

well, ok...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1792 times
Received Karma : 1578 times

Tokalot VI

Post by Intrinsic »

well..

ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: godisnotwhite.com
Has bestowed Karma : 400 times
Received Karma : 249 times

Tokalot VI

Post by ben ttech »

some good pics of huge grow rooms...

https://www.architecturaldigest.com/sto ... abis-farms
"disaster is the mother of necessity" rSin

ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Tokalot VI

Post by ben ttech »

todays background briefing with ian masters was outstanding...

https://www.backgroundbriefing.org/

ben ttech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Tokalot VI

Post by ben ttech »

A new kind of fiber developed by researchers at MIT and in Sweden can be made into clothing that senses how much it is being stretched or compressed, and then provides immediate tactile feedback in the form of pressure, lateral stretch, or vibration. Such fabrics, the team suggests, could be used in garments that help train singers or athletes to better control their breathing, or that help patients recovering from disease or surgery to recover their breathing patterns. From a report:
The multilayered fibers contain a fluid channel in the center, which can be activated by a fluidic system. This system controls the fibers' geometry by pressurizing and releasing a fluid medium, such as compressed air or water, into the channel, allowing the fiber to act as an artificial muscle. The fibers also contain stretchable sensors that can detect and measure the degree of stretching of the fibers. The resulting composite fibers are thin and flexible enough to be sewn, woven, or knitted using standard commercial machines. The fibers [are] dubbed OmniFibers [...].

The new fiber architecture has a number of key features. Its extremely narrow size and use of inexpensive material make it relatively easy to structure the fibers into a variety of fabric forms. It's also compatible with human skin, since its outer layer is based on a material similar to common polyester. And, its fast response time and the strength and variety of the forces it can impart allow for a rapid feedback system for training or remote communications using haptics (based on the sense of touch). As an initial test application of the m

aterial, the team made a type of undergarment that singers can wear to monitor and play back the movement of respiratory muscles, to later provide kinesthetic feedback through the same garment to encourage optimal posture and breathing patterns for the desired vocal performance. Though this initial testing is in the context of vocal pedagogy, the same approach could be used to help athletes to learn how best to control their breathing in a given situation, based on monitoring accomplished athletes as they carry out various activities and stimulating the muscle groups that are in action. Eventually, the hope is that such garments could also be used to help patients regain healthy breathing patterns after major surgery or a respiratory disease such as Covid-19, or even as an alternative treatment for sleep apnea.

https://news.mit.edu/2021/fibers-breath-regulating-1015

Mister Grafik
Karma Whore
Karma Whore
Custom Title: spliff ninja
Has bestowed Karma : 442 times
Received Karma : 319 times

Tokalot VI

Post by Mister Grafik »

deran wrote:
Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:02 am
so 10 weeks passed since the injury and there is some improvments

i can walk without crutches, but i do limp along

also i do have "good" days, no pain at all, nearly no limping, but also i do have "bad" days where pain is nearly that strong as 8 weeks ago, i quit using pregabalin on a regular basis, i only swallow them when pain is too strong, i quit as they lost their magic, they dont help always, admittedly i did overuse em, more than "its advised", and i guess i fucked up my tolerance on them, daily max dosage is 600mgs, and i was like on 2400 - 3000 mgs - i do hate em, as im aware that good meds should be in the lower mgs or even better in the mcg range; bc of all that shit i switched to occasional opiates - im dumb and i did have had an opiate addiction in my former life - but its the only thing that helps; im aware that no doc will prescribe me a fentanyl patch, that i could plaster onto my foot, so i did snort some di acetyl morphine , aka heroin, which blew away the pain like nothing else, its not cheap, therefore i cant become hooked up again, also i try to keep it to 2 time a month max, so that i dont prove my dumbness - again!

the shit that makes me most angry is the fact that i have become so much weather sensitive , i dont need any weather forecast, i didnt wanted to believe this, but i checked it up, blindly, having my foot hurt, telling my girl that weather is going to change, without looking at the forecast, and geuss what - its even more accurate than the forecast - damn

i will have to move

youve seen that in movies that are filmed in london, the peeps there always take their umbrella with em, i checked the rainfall graphs (and temp graphs) and here in the bavarian forest the graph is showing that i do have double the amount of rain than over there in london - fuck that!
i need some sunny dry climate until my foot is back up to normal .... and beeing the optimist i am, i was told this can stay until death or at least for some months more

being handicapped an unmovable is such a punishment for my young and hyperactive soul, i cant put it into words - fuuuuuuuck!

officially you are dubbed old as soon as you are 50 years old, what kind of crap is that??? yes, there are ppl that are alreay old when they become 13 years old, but they dont have a place within my life anyways ... mofos....

im inpatient as well, as i got 2 blotters of yummy lsd here thats waiting for my foot to be regenerated , i cant take em just to have a bed trip with pain ...

damn
Sup Deran? Hope you're doing well. Thought about you the other day when I crossed this Lambsbread and Bubba. Cross them bitches :smoke:
.: the underdog is my dawg :.

Butcher Bob
Karma God
Karma God
Has bestowed Karma : 1332 times
Received Karma : 929 times

Tokalot VI

Post by Butcher Bob »

:toker1: