Why I will be Here and Not There Dequilo's Take on it all

Rant and Rave about The Canna Trade.
dequelo
good karma
good karma
Received Karma : 4 times

Post by dequelo »

So I will post this here and some of it will be posted in my grow thread over there

as you all know me I do not remain silent, I feel by trying to support a Canna site I was and am still

a member of I was treated wrong :( I do not like that at all Sir and will not have it

that is my way right or wrong

it was and auction I get that and the rule is caveat emptor - buyer beware or so you believe or have been

told by Auctions and Auction Houses

caveat emptor
the principle that the buyer alone is responsible for checking the quality and suitability of goods before a purchase is made.
which i fully understand but I do not see were it was up to me to be sure that the item

was truly available to ship if won

there is the rub it was the site owner's job to make sure if I won I was shipped what I won no

more no less

for me a refund does not and will not work :( at 60 years old I take as you burned me by not being able to ship

me my purchase (seeds)

that was their only obligation and they failed without a single sorry should had the seeds my bad

so I am gone I will finish my grow threads but I have no trust or need to be a member of Over Grow 2

Farmer420joe has my personal info because of Over Grow 2 with out a fucking care

I will post here and be active here also work to bring me folks here by building content

as I have moved on

I got sucked into the Kumbaya feeling those have about a place most of them were never at

Over Grow 1 was good but a little slice of Heaven I think not ;)

enjoy the day and grow some weed

Dequilo
Marx Defined The Classes, Kalashnikov Made Them Equal

Better to be Judged by Twelve than Carried by Six

"It is easier to rob by setting up a bank, than by holding up a bank clerk."

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1797 times
Received Karma : 1578 times

Post by Intrinsic »

Yeah I'm not sure you gotten over or ready to move on...
Not that there's anything wrong with that. Nup.

Warning a little site spamming...
It would be my hope that Smokes' unique Seedy Business forum would be the place for all sites to come and talk, warn, rant or praise about seed dealings n dealers. Keeping their own sites free from the bile that will naturally occur.

Even for a quick stop by say I got ripped off or I got a good deal. Could Make a nice Clearing House. Yeah I know mpg detaining one's first posts like an immigrant dampens it.
C'est la vie.

Anyhoo Welcome back my friend, where all old farts end up.
Yet we don't need a Master as yourself as yerself :whistle: we need newbies to help. That paternal itch.

~ peace out

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 499 times
Received Karma : 983 times

Why I will be Here and Not There Dequilo's Take on it al

Post by Munchy »

I must say it seems that the once popular concept often mentioned at OG1 has been long forgotten or tossed by the wayside.... that of a SAFE ADDY. It was always made clear to never give out your real info for such endeavors. A safe addy would ideally be that of someone you know and trust to have your back, be the middle-man to provide a receiving addy where there is nothing growing, and that person would never divulge your real info. Another alternative might be a PO box, properly setup in an anonymous fashion. At the very least, the claim of a safe addy might be somewhat helpful, never letting on that the info you gave was really yours, perhaps similar to putting little blinking red light in your car, or a security alarm company sign in front of your house, so even if you don't actually have the alarm service, it may at least try to fool would-be robbers into thinking you are protected, so they would move on to easier pickins.
Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

dequelo
good karma
good karma
Received Karma : 4 times

Post by dequelo »

I am somewhat over it and have move on to here :) over the no beans not never

the site owner/admin or who ever runs raffles/auction/donations should been

able to deliver the good

if you bought a raffle ticket for 100 dollars to win a new truck from a Fireman's raffle

and won

you would want your truck :) not your 100 dollars as it is at that point your truck in your mind

so your are right my friend not all the way over ;)

just moved to here but there still is a bad taste in my mouth that keeps me away from there

but a lesson learned is never a lose

and I did learn

the po box they have is no worries but it is burned for now :(

great seeing you all and be safe

Dequilo
Marx Defined The Classes, Kalashnikov Made Them Equal

Better to be Judged by Twelve than Carried by Six

"It is easier to rob by setting up a bank, than by holding up a bank clerk."

smokebreaks
The Big Cheese
Karma God
Karma God
Custom Title: High Society Stoner
Has bestowed Karma : 184 times
Received Karma : 341 times

Post by smokebreaks »

Intrinsic wrote:...snip...
It would be my hope that Smokes' unique Seedy Business forum would be the place for all sites to come and talk, warn, rant or praise about seed dealings n dealers. Keeping their own sites free from the bile that will naturally occur...snip

That is kind of what I was envisioning when I started this and since we're free from commercial sponsorship demands and the what not it's a neutral ground for people to do just exactly as you suggest. If someone is selling shit stock, or ripping people off with their closet pollen chucking and claiming land race genetics, we want to hear about it.

We aren't beholden to anyone for the site, no favorites, no special attention to sponsors or whatever so you're free to speak your peace about the shit that goes on in this industry, likewise we're cool with raves about the people who give you the best value too. I mean either for or against it don't matter, feel free to vent.
GOVERNMENT WARNING: Marijuana use can cause complex thoughts leading to better ideas of how to live your life. Caution, free thinking has been routinely reported with continued use.