WHAB Bites The MO Bullet...MMJ Patient & Cultivation Permits

The place to post all you know about the latest development in medical scene.
WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: Turbine Powered Toker
Has bestowed Karma : 521 times
Received Karma : 217 times

Post by WhiteHotAfterburner »

***Mostly copied from another thread***

I just did what I said I would not do and submit application to Cultivate Medical Cannabis.

I got to thinking that IF I had full on, but within the legal limits, grow and the State did come visit me I would lose it all even though I have multiple qualification conditions...and complying within the allowable limits.

I just bit the bullet. I just completed the examination online. Except for my not being prepared - I only decided this afternoon to go ahead with ti - it went pretty smooth.

Great and very helpful staff. Very helpful. There is some cross-talk, especially digitally, at the ends of these confounded wires :facepalm:

I was on their website texting with staff. They were sending me emails at the same time that answered some of the questions I was discussing with staff online and I didn't see the emails until well after the fact :facepalm:

Then on my phone. Video conferencing AND texting :facepalm:

On the website, on emails, on video (on phone) AND texting on phone :facepalm:

Even through my unpreparedness, I was done within 2 hours (about an hour and a half).

https://elevate-holistics.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They were the most cost effective = least expensive I could find locally (even though it was all done digitally).

$75 for the medical evaluation. And $30 for their Full-Service Account Setup. They handle and submit all the forms that the state requires. They provided the Full-Service Account Setup to me for free. It is free for Veterans :tup:

They'll complete their end of the process in the AM, they said.

I still have to pony up $25 for the MMJ card. $25 annually :facepalm:

But, their Cultivation permit is $100. :facepalm: Annually. $100 annually to grow. :facepalm:

But, at least I'll know if I happen to get stopped for a driving infraction, which I do not engage in, and I have a few OZs I'll at least have that end legally covered in the state.

A little piece of mind. I hate jail food (it used to be free at least, not sure any more! :roflmao:)! Get lots of rest, though! :roflmao:
MMJ Approval Email 0001 01282021.png
A couple of more steps to receive official documentation BUT, I am legal now.

***I'm hoping my business with the state can also be done online instead of going to their offices***
:puffpass:

:smoke:,
WHAB

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

WHAB Bites The MO Bullet...MMJ Patient & Cultivation Per

Post by bentech »

unfun

followed by
a protracted space of lower tension...
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

bentech wrote:unfun

followed by
a protracted space of lower tension...
Hey! I'm pickin' up what you're puttin' down, brother ben! :woohoo: :toker1:

Except I sort of felt more uneasiness than having multi-colored lights invade my operators cabin! :grin:

Seriously, I sort of had a queasy feeling after doing the deed! :roflmao:

Hopefully that will dissipate by the first cure! :winky:

That queasy felling 'may' have just been the realization I just spent the Attic Ladder money! :laugh:

I hope you're doing well, ben....sincerely!

WHAB

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

On a sad note, I shot my wad for the month.

The best priced AND available Attic Ladder I can find is $129.00.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Century-Elite- ... 1001436606" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I won't have that for at least a week.

*that's after I pay the state their due*

I will devote that time to setting up the other things. I still have to get things off the trailer. I have enlisted the help of my SIL (Awesome Lady! She's amazing) for tomorrow.

It snowed yesterday and, there is more rain on the way tomorrow. I have to get that stuff off the trailer. Biggest impediment (besides he weather) is the original 1924 Wellhead is in a shed I want to potentially use and I want to put it back on the well, even though I'm told the well is bad (a later project). It's large and awkward to lug around.

And, there are FIVE gaudy swag lights. IF anyone is in the market, I'm pretty sure they're available for free. They would be GREAT in a Medieval Times themed setting. A large outdoor pavilion.

Neither of them stack well at all - like not at all :roflmao:
:beercheer:

:wave:,
WHAB

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

I sort of half-way expected this. I have been bird-dogging my account, waiting for those charges to hit me account.

I seemed to have gotten the totals wrong, or they did....but, whatever the charge really is, $35 or $30, they charged me for the Full-Service Account Setup they said they'd wave for Veterans.
Elevate Holistics Bank Withdrawals 0001 01282021.jpg
Elevate Holistics Bank Withdrawals 0001 01282021.jpg (23.75 KiB) Viewed 1073 times
We did talk online about a bunch of numbers, so I 'may' have gotten the values wrong (but I don't believe I did), whatever they were, they were not supposed to charge the extra fee.

I'm hoping Friday is enough time for them to straighten that out. I have already contacted them to make them aware of the matter.

***still busily preparing this space. will be especially busy packing it up again in a little while!*** :tup:

Good night, all!

:wave:,
WHAB

rSin
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: world where everone gets
Has bestowed Karma : 1668 times
Received Karma : 1063 times

Post by rSin »

Then i will skip mentioning the gargoyles that roofline is begging for...
the intolerance of the old order is emerging from the rosy mist in which it has hitherto been obscured.

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

rSin wrote:Then i will skip mentioning the gargoyles that roofline is begging for...
Great idea! I had not thought of that!!!

:mutley2:

:roflmao:,
WHAB

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Early bird post... :laugh:

This is the response I got from their online support representative....the same one that walked me through the process yesterday...

"Hi XxxXxxxxX, we are experiencing a tremendous amount of calls volume this morning. We are going to reimburse you the $35. You do get full service for free"

Awesome!

WHAV

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

And subsequently...

"Happy to send the $$ back

We issued the refund for $35 please make sure you don’t pay for any more add-ons in your account with us. It can be instant or up to 7 business days, depending on your bank. Thank you!"
Elevate Holistics Bank Withdrawals 0002 01282021.jpg
It was instant! Literally! :grin:

Quick! Nice!

elevate-holistics . com :tup:

Whew!,
WHAB

WhiteHotAfterburner
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Irony Of WHAB Bites MO Bullet...MMJ Patient & Cultivation Pe

I spent days and days and days in the streets advancing MMJ and Legalization, in multiple states.

I spent hours and hours and hours in multiple courtrooms in defense of individual freedoms (Cannabis related), or my own...this isn't about that.

I am was quite reluctant to engage in a MMJ patient and cultivator program I helped jump some hurdles.

I had have a real problem that the state thinks they can come into my private residence while I'm engaging in legal adult activities and have committed no crime.

On the other side, I can't afford to replace any of the gear. In fact, I'm hoping some of it still works. I've been looking at bulbs. I have some. I don't remember how much time they have on them. I know the 1000W HPS had time on it - I put time on it. I have looked at 400W MH and HPS, and 1000W MH. The 1000W MH I was looking at is just under $100 :shock: :grin:

I certainly don't want to be deep in flower and have a bulb go out, while that is months away.

And, I said earlier that I hated jail food. That was a lie! :roflmao: Hell, even courtline isn't that bad. I remember scooping up a couple of the non-designated offerings! :smoke: Some people in state/federal custody are stupid! :roflmao:

Ironic, though, I find it.

WHAB