Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Has bestowed Karma : 1794 times
Received Karma : 1578 times

Witchking back

Post by Intrinsic »

I know we're talkin cosmological model at that this point, but the universe as perpetual motion? have you heard of the heat death? Derived from the (1st?) law of thermodynamics as The Logical conclusion to the universe.
But we have observe so little of the universe, hence why I wanted to give the explanation what a scientific fact is and why a 'proven scientific fact' is a mythical animal. I know I glossed over separating mathematical proof, from proof in the tangible world, sorry.

No I don't think so, when I say 3D I mean 3D, such as the study of knots ie topology, some knots exist in 3D but not all in any upper dimensions. Fwiw a mathematical definition of a dimension is its orthogonal to all other dimensions.

I don't think you're referring to time as a dimension. Mathematically it is the fourth dimension, if and only if you have only 4 dimensions but if you add more Dimensions, time as a dimension doesn't work. I don't think you were saying so but I just wanted to pointed ir out.
What is Time is whole nother tangent.. when you get an Insight let me know.

Interesting you note that the electromagnetic energy, photon, is evidence of another dimension. Very similar but more elegant than what I had given earlier, back in one of mmm threads. Although My favorite evidence is the electric and the Magnetic parts are orthogonal to each other in 3d ( with respect to time). Where is the Back EMF energy stored with an electrical coil. Not anywhere in our 3D. As far as I know can't be measured till released, only mathematically predicted.

Noting the Photon you have while traveling experiences zero time. Warning rambling: Time and space are proportional to each other. same as energy and matter are proportional. A personal observation of mine, nothing formal.
E=mc2. T= k*(Space or Einstein's manifold),
Note those are the formulas in 2d.
As in your observation with a photon, as speed increase to c, time goes to zero. What I'm still trying to work out is this implies when motion approaches zero, time should approaches infinite (or just exists more from our perspective) or some cosmological constant like c. The k in my space-time equation

Electro magnetic, Space Time, weak strong nuclear,
The Duality of the known forces All evidence of more dimensions.
Can you actually disprove that all circles are made up of Pi radius? No you can't. Because you can't quantify Pi in the first instance. We still don't know what Pi is.
Do You mean Pi diameters (2r).

First, yes we know exactly what pi is, one of the most defined numbers. just cuz it can't be expressed as a ratio. It is well defined, there are a multitude of mathematical expressions quantifying it. Which is a beauty of mathematics, How certain numbers such as pi, e and i keep showing up in different disciplines.
It's just an irrational number, no mystery. You know irational means the number cannot be expressed as a ratio. Really no mystery.

Second, 'proving/disproving'. I don't think you understand my explanation above on expressing facts. Or I don't understand what you're trying to say.

And yes I can, mathematically. As a student of Methods and Proofs I have shown all circles follow the form: circumference equals pi diameters. C=2×r×pi ... beginners exercise..
..Mathematically, but in our corporeal reality because of quantum effects there are no true circles.

4 fun try to prove there are no integers between 1 and 2. Another beginners exercise.

Ok I noticed I'm still holding my spent pipe, I interesting post,

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 420 times
Received Karma : 517 times

Witchking back

Post by Prawn Connery »

2pfkkpslmjx41.jpg
Licensed to Krill

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Witchking back

Post by bentech »

knots is just another frame to observe data structures from

much like the particle first method fell to the wave way of thinking

knots are far smaller than our ability to image presently and thus theoritical
waves has always been with us and stands up to alot of the task

theres more than just the unification of discipline's Eisenstein worked so hard at...
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Witchking back

Post by Intrinsic »

Prawn Connery wrote:
2pfkkpslmjx41.jpg
All that leads to a lot of philosophical ramblings
Fact to disprove: dna life is all connected in > 3 dimensions, that is the same phenomenon
That is if I'm right, then we DNA life correlates to RNA "life", Coronavirus, us, one, intrinsic of the other, maybe an artifact of another. Do you know about the example of a sphere passing through a two-dimensional plane how it appears to be different things in 2d but only makes sense in 3D.

And if jacking it is wasting your seed, diploid DNA, thus not reacting, combing in 3d space for what we see is as New Life, well you see were logically that would be a concern, if God was all life we're all the same thing.

Unless you have an outside entity such as munchy's holographic programmer.
I resist that view cuz the question to me isn't is there a God, but do we have a soul?

Philosophically then there is no reason to intervene, or power, we are God. Just a single phenomenon playing out in n-dimensions.

That is the liitle bit of truth is what makes it so funny.

Prawn Connery
MPG Founder
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 420 times
Received Karma : 517 times

Witchking back

Post by Prawn Connery »

I was too bent to post anything other than a meme :toker1:

Yes, perpetual motion. Unless we can prove the universe is losing energy to another system, then we have to assume it is a closed system. Even if it is not a closed system, then the combined systems must be closed. And if they are not, then they're combined systems must be closed. And on and on it goes.

At some point, every system is enclosed and everything inside is perpetual. But even if this is not the case – that there is no "enclosure" and that the universe/multi-verse/existential existence is indeed infinite – then the fact there is no beginning and no end also means that whatever it is we are dealing with is perpetual.

We have to assume that, ultimately, everything is self-sustaining. Infiniteness – by its very definiiton – is self-sustaining. It just is (as in, "I think, therefore I am" – it exists, therefore it is).

We don't even have to understand what it is we are a part of. The mere fact we're here means we are part of a perpetual system.

Energy and matter are proportional. Massless particles, such as photons, are not matter. Yet they still carry energy. If "m" = 0 in E=mc2, then you are still left with the speed of light squared. Velocity = energy.

Everything moves. That is the one constant that we know of. Every single thing in the universe that we think we understand is in motion. But what is "motion"? Is it still a positional reference without time?

We use the term "dimension" to describe position. And yet, these dimensions do not strictly exist. Nothing is one dimensional – there is no length without height. Nothing is two-dimensional – there is no length and height without depth. Nothing is three dimensional – there is no length, height and depth without time. Nothing is strictly four dimensional, either - because we only assume time moves in one direction. But what if time moves in all directions? Or what if it doesn't move at all – as in the case of a photon? Does that mean there are now infinite dimensions?

And if there are infinite dimensions, then motion itself is a construct – like time and mathematics – and nothing is really moving at all. Everything exists in all its forms in all its positions and all at the same "time". We simply ascribe motion to all things in the universe because we can't comprehend that everything is everywhere, in all places at all times. Our puny, fragile brains can only process so much information at once, and so part of the human condition is looking at things in separation – bit-by-bit, time-after-time – and not in their entirety because we dont have the capacity. That is our construct.

When you take away constructs, pretty much anything is possible – is it not?

While Pi can be expressed as a formula, it cannot be expressed as a rational number (as you have mentioned). As far as we know, Pi is infinite – we do not know where it ends – and therefore we cannot measure anything with it because there is no way of knowing if the Pi of one circle is the same Pi as another. It only takes one number in an infinite series of numbers to disprove that C= Pi x D. So we will never know if this is true or not.
Licensed to Krill

ripper5
Karma Bhudda
Karma Bhudda
Has bestowed Karma : 2187 times
Received Karma : 1607 times

Witchking back

Post by ripper5 »

https://youtu.be/JUOGxePBs50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. :laugh:

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 499 times
Received Karma : 983 times

Witchking back

Post by Munchy »

Intrinsic wrote: Unless you have an outside entity such as munchy's holographic programmer.
I resist that view cuz the question to me isn't is there a God, but do we have a soul?

Philosophically then there is no reason to intervene, or power, we are God. Just a single phenomenon playing out in n-dimensions.

That is the liitle bit of truth is what makes it so funny.

our individuated unit of consciousness is our soul. each soul is a piece or part of the larger consciousness system, and ultimately of the prime consciousness, which is akin to God.

Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

Intrinsic
Advanced Grower
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie

Witchking back

Post by Intrinsic »

For reference
The first law, also known as Law of Conservation of Energy, states that energy cannot be created or destroyed in an isolated system.

The second law of thermodynamics states that the entropy of any isolated system always increases.

The third law of thermodynamics states that the entropy of a system approaches a constant value as the temperature approaches absolute zero
Yes, perpetual motion. Unless we can prove the universe is losing energy to another system, then we have to w it is a closed system. Even if it is not a closed system, then the combined systems must be closed. And if they are not, then they're combined systems must be closed. And on and on it goes.
Not quite, the second law thermodynamics states that when energy change states there is always a little loss to heat( kinetic). The total energy Remains the Same. This results in high energy States eventually being reduced to low energy state, spread out, then the bit about he third law The Logical result is the 'Heat Death'. Look it up.

That was the bit I was talking about cosmetology. Are we in a expanding universe a collapsing or an oscillating universe? If oscillating, collapsing into a singularity, Big Bang again, but we don't know what the Big Bang was. Still looking, don't know. Just don't know what happens in a singularity. Didn't want to use the verb happen, since relative to us t=0 in a singularity.
 some point, every system is enclosed and everything inside is perpetual. But even if this is not the case – that there is no "enclosure" and that the universe/multi-verse/existential existence is indeed infinite – then the fact there is no beginning and no end also means that whatever it is we are dealing with is perpetual.
Man you lost me, enclosed doesnt mean perpetual, it implies uniform. Any closed system given enough time will reach absolute zero.. Third Law thermodynamics.

Under Einstein's general relativity, space does not exist outside of Mass( 4d with respect to time). what we observe as motion is the change in the manifold from Mass. Okay I'm bad at explaining this. It's non intuitive
Everything moves. That is the one constant that we know of. Every single thing in the universe that we think we understand is in motion. But what is "motion"? Is it still a positional reference without time?
Setting aside the motion point, No, Not at absolute zero. Third law. Everything is approaching that point. You know entropy.

Again SpaceTime only exist with Mass. So it's nonsense to think space goes on forever without Mass. It only exists because of mass, I know counterintuitive welcome to special relativity.
While Pi can be expressed as a formula, it cannot be expressed as a rational number (as you have mentioned). As far as we know, Pi is infinite – we do not know where it ends – and therefore we cannot measure anything with it because there is no way of knowing if the Pi of one circle is the same Pi as another. It only takes one number in an infinite series of numbers to disprove that C= Pi x D. So we will never know if this is true or not.
Well you don't know. Pi doesn't go on forever, even using floating-point notation, pi approaches a limit, the point on the number line we call pi, you know calculus 101. Pi is not infinite it's a very finite point on the number line. You keep using that word infinite I don't think you know what it means.

Consider this, taken 1 meter length string make a circle, measure/calculate the diameter and it will be a irrational number. Still finite. The diameter doesn't go on forever, it's length is finite, measurable. Jes Another Real number on the number line,

It's like you're not able to think in the set of Real numbers only the subset of Rational numbers. Ya will always get a incomplete view of the universe. For what it's worth so does computer arithmetic. it uses a floating-point notation to simulate the set of Reals. it can only express in integers, cuz it's Intrinsic when expressing a bit stream as a number.
Energy and matter are proportional. Massless particles, such as photons, are not matter. Yet they still carry energy. If "m" = 0 in E=mc2, then you are still left with the speed of light squared. Velocity = energy

Oops, forgetting algebra 101?
If m=0, then zero times any number no matter how large ( and c squared is big) still equals 0. Thus E=0.
nup velocity does not equal, or imply energy. Cuz velocity is not in the equation!
Ummmm. C squared, is not a reference to Velocity or speed, it's jes a number, a constant. Derived from measuring the speed of light. Meters per second

I bet acceleration is what you're thinking of. Meters per second per second.
F=MA. Force equals mass times acceleration.
it takes a Force to move Mass faster, acceleration; intuitive. Zero Force to keep an object just moving, speed.

:bong4:

bentech
MPG Ambassador
Karma Hippie
Karma Hippie
Custom Title: eye the witch Melancholy
Has bestowed Karma : 33 times
Received Karma : 28 times

Witchking back

Post by bentech »

great read...

The Cosmic Serpent: DNA and the Origins of Knowledge
by Jeremy Narby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33gd9lSUp80" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"we must strive to become good ancestors" nader
https://www.myplanetganja.com/viewforum.php?f=48
FUCK jimmydorecomedy.com

Munchy
Board Administrator
Karma Monster
Karma Monster
Custom Title: UnhingedMotherfucker
Has bestowed Karma : 499 times
Received Karma : 983 times

Witchking back

Post by Munchy »

anything real has to be finite. Infinity is an abstraction. Infinity doesn't exist. Infinity is bigger than biggest. It can't really exist. In mathematics you can approach infinity but you can never get there, because it doesn’t really exist. It's not a real thing; it's an idea. It’s concept, but it's not a real thing. So you can’t say, “This is infinite. The universe is infinite.” Well, we know it's not infinite. It's big, but we know we can only see so far. It’s not infinite at all. And scientists will even tell you what the size is; what the diameter is of the universe. Well, that’s limited by light speed and other things. What's on the other side of the universe then if it's finite? Nobody knows. Nobody has that information. And it's not that useful even to speculate about it. You just have to learn to live gracefully with uncertainty. That's why I say that it’s finite, because it’s real. Consciousness is a real thing. If it’s real, it can't be infinite.
-Tom Campbell

Prohibition is Futile Image THC will be Assimilated
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ How To Pass Drug Tests ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein